Marvel announces upcoming titles: "Thor: The Dark World" & "Captain America: The Winter Soldier"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-16-2012, 05:37 AM         #61
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
oh yeah nothing much he only keeps the team together and LEADS the Avengers

c'mon now. Ya'll act like ya know nothin' with the hating on the Cap

You sound like ignorant soccer moms who see these movies without ever touching a comic in their lives. To each their own I suppose the comics & graphic novels are so ill tho...

Capt America could also very likely be the bravest superhero (debatable of course.) He's always side by side f!ghting with Hulk and Thor--and even the Silver Surfer out in f*cking space--yet he has no superhero abilities just human strength and an indestructible shield. Pretty dope really...IMO. To each their own, but you might as well get used to him and learn to like him because he's top dog, #1 of "Earth's mightiest heroes" (Marvel 'verse)

His lines were classic in The Avengers movie, some of my favorite parts easily, second only maybe to the crowd favorite Iron Man (again, debatable) or the Shakespearean-speaking Thor.
if u ever notice 90% of us on BX don't like or want to read
 5 years ago '04        #62
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 MANNYSOSA said:
Age of apocolypse or gtfo
 07-16-2012, 12:16 PM         #63
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Simply put GOTG is gonna reveal whos bandwaggon and whos not

Im not familiar with the Gaurdians but i havent met anything MARVEL that i didnt like so im going to watch it and the other main marvel movies as well
I have a few of the OLD Guardians comics in storage and while I was in the service went on to collect a few of the 08 series. The storylines werent all that save for the ones including Adam Warlock or Thanos but the team they are using for this movie has some pretty cool characters though mainly Groot, Drax the Destroyer (who Marvel geeks love) and Rocket Raccoon. I support anything comic related good or bad. Im just genuinely entertained by them sh*ts.
 5 years ago '04        #64
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,875 | Props total: 2932 2932
anyone else worried that the directors for the new Cap movie are a.ss a.ss a.ss a.ss a.ss a.ss a.ss a.ss
 5 years ago '09        #65
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
I liked Cap and Thor, neither was the best, but good enough for what I wanted. I've grown to like Cap more than I used to since all the animated shows and movies started appearing. Same with Black Panther and Thor. Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2 were dope to me. Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes was dope. You should check them out if you can.

I don't think people should/have to read comics before a movie. It really comes down to is a film enjoyable. BUT, knowing part of a back story is good, especially to help you understand WHY some characters are the way they are or certain events. Nothing wrong with being informed. BUT, as someone said earlier, you've seen plenty movies without reading the book, just comes down to is something dope or not, and with that, I think anything has the chance to be good.

Last thing, Cap isn't wack to me. Fantastic Four are wack to me, and not cause of the movies, just them in general.
 5 years ago '12        #66
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Why do people hate on CA?

I dont get it, the movie was good, i mean hes no Thor but hes character was smart and courages, I think the people that hated the CA movie jus hate the character regardless of the script or the actor, so im not gna argue as long as i enjoyed the movie i dont giva fucck

Here's another question, since all these movies always have a clue that leads to Avengers, are you guys jus not gona watch the movie coz last i checked CA basically layed the foundation for the Avengers movie
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago