@FisolaNYDN The Knicks have acquired Raymond Felton and Kurt Thomas from Portland for Jared Jeffries

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #161
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17710 17710
Man sign that sh*t and stop playin.
 07-15-2012, 10:46 AM         #162
spidey009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe Glen starting his master plan making such a deep team to trade all away...

Chris Paul free agency 2013 (sign and trade)
 5 years ago '10        #163
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 30598 30598
 The N said:
Ya really think he doesn't deserve whatever he wants?, explain to me why you would think that

because Melo/Amare or any other player did what Lin did for the Knicks, NOBODY on the team took

the team on a situation like that, go ahead I will wait.

That run and most importanly for the organization ALL THAT MONEY he made gives him a reason to ask for whatever and Knicks should say OK here go make us more millions.
We get it you're Asian. Shut the fu*k up.
 07-15-2012, 11:01 AM         #164
omega_red536  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the season and on Thursday in Las Vegas, Mike Woodson said Jeremy Lin will "absolutely" be the starting point guard next season.

As for matching the Houston Rockets' three-year, roughly $25 million offer sheet, Woodson said the Knicks would "absolutely" (once again) do so. In fact, he said he didn't even blink once when the high offer was made.

Raymond Felton

#5 PG
Portland Trail Blazers

2012 STATS
GM60
PPG11.4
RPG2.5
APG6.5
FG%.407
FT%.806

Woodson has declined comment on other free agents this offseason before they signed with the Knicks, but he's not only been up front about Lin, but basically guaranteeing that he'll be back.

Now, Raymond Felton is in the picture. The 2010-11 Knick who mastered the pick-and-roll with Amare Stoudemire was acquired, along with another former Knick, Kurt Thomas, in a sign-and-trade deal for Jared Jeffries and Dan Gadzuric.

But don't get so caught up in defined positions. If Lin returns, he could still be the starting point guard.

Even though the Knicks now have three point guards, Felton, Jason Kidd and Pablo Prigioni, ask agents and scouts around the league and they see Woodson as a coach who likes to mix up lineups and sometimes use two point guards in the backcourt.

The benefit of now having Felton and Kidd is they both can knock down the 3, which the Knicks struggled to do last season outside of Steve Novak. Felton shot 45.9 percent from downtown with the Nuggets in the second half of the 2010-11 season and Kidd is third all-time in 3-pointers made (1,874). Lin can also nail the long ball, as he shot a respectable 32.4 percent in his first-time starter role last season.

In addition, Felton also helps fill the defensive void on the perimeter from Iman Shumpert's absence. In his seven NBA seasons, he has never averaged less than 1.2 steals per game.

Given the NBA is now a booming point guard's league, it can never hurt to have too much depth at that position. And you better believe that's what the Knicks are thinking. They didn't have a lot of floor-general consistency last season. In addition, Lin, Felton and Kidd can all play some 2-guard.

The Knicks have until Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. ET to make a decision on Lin, and there is still a feeling that the team will match, for no other reason than Lin is a talent. He's not just a business commodity.

In fact, a source very close to Lin believes the Knicks will match because "he's legit and they make too much money off him that $25 million is a discount -- even if they will be $30 million over the salary cap."

In other words, Lin = what luxury tax?
 5 years ago '09        #165
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9082 9082
Ohhhhhhhhhh crap..... I was just about to sell the domain JeremyLinNYC.com

Whose gonna buy that from me now?

I'm not even joking
 5 years ago '06        #166
DonJuan23 
space
space
space
$187 | Props total: 22 22
 The N said:
LIN WON he is doing exactly what I told ya last week, Knicks played him by not offering a contract right away, he put ya f*gs on TIME MAGAZINE as ya rode the Linsanity wave, give him whatever he wants.

His fanbase is bigger then all ya PGs fans put together, all the Asians knicks fans will not go aka NO TICKETS SOLD aka NO MONEY, Knicks lost a marketable player fu*k if he doesn't play like ya want him to.......HE MAKES MONEY!

who the fu*k rockin Felton Jerseys

KNICKS LOST
No tickets sold.... Knicks are one of the most profitable franchises. They sell out with consecutive losing seasons before lin... Lin isnt worth the hype on court. Yea hell sell soome jerseys but tickets gonna get sold regardless
 5 years ago '04        #167
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 The N said:
LIN WON he is doing exactly what I told ya last week, Knicks played him by not offering a contract right away, he put ya f*gs on TIME MAGAZINE as ya rode the Linsanity wave, give him whatever he wants.

His fanbase is bigger then all ya PGs fans put together, all the Asians knicks fans will not go aka NO TICKETS SOLD aka NO MONEY, Knicks lost a marketable player fu*k if he doesn't play like ya want him to.......HE MAKES MONEY!

who the fu*k rockin Felton Jerseys

KNICKS LOST
So The Knicks should in excess give Lin a Max contract (In Year 3) because of his popularity?

Please.
Houston is overpaying for Lin because It makes GOOD BUSINESS SENSE for them to do so
They are basically rebuilding on the fly, China already has a love affair with the Rockets because of Yao.

Nobody, up until Houston came along expected any team to overpay for Lin, that damn near 15 Mill in the 3rd year would end up being 30 mill for one year for Lin If the Knicks match the offer(Luxury TAX), I don't care how could he is or maybe, how popular he maybe with the Asian community, 30 Mill for Lin is the insane.

And the Knicks sell out regardless dude, Asian fans or Not, even in the bad years, they sold out or damn near sold out every night.

So chill homie, this is one time when the Knicks actually made a smart decision. Good Job for the Rockets as well.
 5 years ago '05        #168
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10707 10707
 majestic75 said:
Felton represents a shift in the right direction by the Knicks as an organization. Say what you want about Felton and Lin, but the important thing is that Felton is TOUGH, DEFENSE-MINDED player. Between Felton and all the vets that they're bringing it, it looks like they're trying to abandon that prettyboy run-n-gun bullsh*t.

Add the fact that you have Stat working on his post game with Hakeem Olajuwon and Knicks fans really should be happy. Regardless of whether they keep Lin or not it looks like they're finally reverting back to that 90s style. I'll take that over this prettyboy sh*t anyday.
 5 years ago '07        #169
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 5898 5898
 5 years ago '06        #170
ralphant 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 0 0
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This is supposed to be one of the players we have rights to:

Two shooters on deck?

Diebler use to get buckets at Ohio State i always wondered what happened to him
 5 years ago '04        #171
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19915 19915
 lostkauze said:
11 pages of this sh*t??? By the way felton sucks on offense on defense and as a human being
Really? So he's a scumbag now?
 5 years ago '10        #172
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
 TanstA! said:
Really? So he's a scumbag now?
he is tho, fat n*gga came into the blazers out of shape, turned into a locker room cancer, and got everyone to turn against nate

Im hearing we also get kostas papanikolaou out this trade... good looks
 5 years ago '11        #173
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9973 9973
 beeboywhoo said:
he is tho, fat n*gga came into the blazers out of shape, turned into a locker room cancer, and got everyone to turn against nate

Im hearing we also get kostas papanikolaou out this trade... good looks
I hated on him hard draft night, till I watched some tape and realized he wasn't bad, and now we trade him? Knicks lost.
 5 years ago '10        #174
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
 NETSLOST said:
who are you ?

fu*k outa here rook
my son.. please tell me why your upset? daddy will try to make it better
 5 years ago '10        #175
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
if your upset, that i dont have a sauce

@jwquick
Possible details of Blazers-Knicks deal could be Knicks sending Kostas Papanikolaou to Blazers and $$ to help pay for Jeffries' $3.1M salary
 5 years ago '08        #176
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
Felton is a fat a.ss hog, that's all I have to say about that.
 5 years ago '12        #177
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,811 | Props total: 13297 13297
 lostkauze said:
I was being partially sarcastic but he did become a bit of a douche out here. Pretty much destroyed our season
And what a season it was lol. (I guess it was his fault your entire roster is made out of glass).

And I might be a douche too if I was up to my 59th team in a couple seasons...

Dude busted his a.ss when he was in NY. The rest is irrelevant.
 5 years ago '10        #178
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,782 | Props total: 980 980
Everybody is mad that felton is getting paid and eating good

You motherfu*kers would love to be in the same postion too.
 5 years ago '09        #179
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22560 22560
 NETSLOST said:
hes making NBA money while ur fat a.ss is sittin ona website hating on him

how can u justify that
Felton was simply touched by god. One of the few men who can play professional basketball in the most competitive league in the world while being fat. It's a gift and a curse.
 5 years ago '10        #180
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
 NETSLOST said:

son im ashamed im even answering u cuz i really dont know who u are

fu*k outa here

u are now inducted into my fan club

i got too many around here. dont got the time to name them but they know who they are
geek, play outside with your brothers son and bring me back the paper too
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago