@FisolaNYDN The Knicks have acquired Raymond Felton and Kurt Thomas from Portland for Jared Jeffries

most viewed right now
 114
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$6,814 | Props total: 13329 13329

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #142
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Bye Lin take the money n run
 5 years ago '10        #143
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
fu*k Lin...he gonna flop out West...
 5 years ago '07        #144
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Thworldisyours said:

[pic - click to view]

Son is an idiot why even read his poat
 5 years ago '05        #145
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Chris Paul = All Star reserve for the rest of his career
 5 years ago '08        #146
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Ya really think he doesn't deserve whatever he wants?, explain to me why you would think that

because Melo/Amare or any other player did what Lin did for the Knicks, NOBODY on the team took

the team on a situation like that, go ahead I will wait.


That run and most importanly for the organization ALL THAT MONEY he made gives him a reason to ask for whatever and Knicks should say OK here go make us more millions.
 5 years ago '10        #147
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
 The N said:
Ya really think he doesn't deserve whatever he wants?, explain to me why you would think that

because Melo/Amare or any other player did what Lin did for the Knicks, NOBODY on the team took

the team on a situation like that, go ahead I will wait.


That run and most importanly for the organization ALL THAT MONEY he made gives him a reason to ask for whatever and Knicks should say OK here go make us more millions.
He can do what he want, but the fact that they made a offer, we said we would match...then he tells them we said we would match so he goes back and renegotiates secretly (which dosent happen) is some bi*ch sh*t...
 5 years ago '09        #148
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
 ReggieA said:
Kurt Thomas and Marcus Camby back in NY, all they need to do is bring back Marbury and Francis to get that old NY team back
 07-15-2012, 09:54 AM         #149
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks Lost
 5 years ago '08        #150
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 KnicksLost said:
Son is an idiot why even read his poat
Learn how to "poat" before talking you dumb fu*k, you was one of these f*ggots
all hyped up for Lin, you marked out for his plays and buzzer beater in Toronto
DON'T FRONT LIKE YOU WASN'T YOU BUM, YOU WAS CHEERING FOR HIM like a f*g boy.

Now dude wants to take his brand's status to a new level and you are here acting like he doesn't deserve that?. What your bum a.ss ever did for the Knicks?, you thinking sucking their d!ck on BX and saying "we" and "my" in your knicks loving f*ggotry means anything to the organization? fu*king bum a.ss.
 5 years ago '12        #151
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$6,814 | Props total: 13329 13329
 quan3106 said:
He can do what he want, but the fact that they made a offer, we said we would match...then he tells them we said we would match so he goes back and renegotiates secretly (which dosent happen) is some bi*ch sh*t...

[pic - click to view]



Dude wants to play in Houston. Let him.

That's all that is.

Dantoni's gone. Woodson never REALLY wanted him. It would be extremely difficult to live up to what he did last season. And what if his production declines? Could you imagine if he fizzled out with that contract (on top of Amare's contract?)

In Houston, the expectations wont be nearly as high and he's going to a fanbase that will welcome him with open arms.

Do your thing, Lin. I'll never forget last season. Make that money, man.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #152
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 majestic75 said:
The fu*k did he give them? a 7 game winning streak? You're talking like he took them to the Finals.

Lin is a turnover machine that had a good 2 weeks. That's not worth $15 million. Sorry broseph.

Ya knick lovers might know this but didn't that LINSANITY winning streak help the Knicks get
into the playoffs or put them in a better position to get in?, that sh*t counts for something.

But think about it like this though THE KNICKS was on TIME MAGAZINE, he carried the Knicks
brand and tapped into a community that hasn't been seen since YAO's run, YA HAD THAT EVERY NIGHT, Knicks business was good and on the court during that entire run, tell me what other player on the Knicks can do that?.

He deserves to be rewarded for that alone.
 5 years ago '09        #153
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,130 | Props total: 22575 22575
christopher paul bi*ch a.ss gonna be backing up jeremy lin in the all star game. him, yao, and the rockets gonna work that international market, this kids gonna be rolling in money
 5 years ago '07        #154
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 The N said:
Ya knick lovers might know this but didn't that LINSANITY winning streak help the Knicks get
into the playoffs or put them in a better position to get in?, that sh*t counts for something.

But think about it like this though THE KNICKS was on TIME MAGAZINE, he carried the Knicks
brand and tapped into a community that hasn't been seen since YAO's run, YA HAD THAT EVERY NIGHT, Knicks business was good and on the court during that entire run, tell me what other player on the Knicks can do that?.

He deserves to be rewarded for that alone.
Knicks were already the most valuable franchise In the league before Lin man get the fu*k outta this thread with ur stupid a.ss ideas n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #155
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Thworldisyours said:

[pic - click to view]



Dude wants to play in Houston. Let him.

That's all that is.

Dantoni's gone. Woodson never REALLY wanted him. It would be extremely difficult to live up to what he did last season. And what if his production declines? Could you imagine if he fizzled out with that contract (on top of Amare's contract?)

In Houston, the expectations wont be nearly as high and he's going to a fanbase that will welcome him with open arms.

Do your thing, Lin. I'll never forget last season. Make that money, man.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

woodson never really wanted him, yet took him out to dinner for steaks.
 5 years ago '08        #156
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 quan3106 said:
He can do what he want, but the fact that they made a offer, we said we would match...then he tells them we said we would match so he goes back and renegotiates secretly (which dosent happen) is some bi*ch sh*t...
Well here the thing KNICKS should had never let it come to that, they should of been the first
offering what Rockets offered OR BETTER so he wouldn't go talk to them, even if he did go talk to them or other teams he can just say nah its cool NYC wants me more. Rockets made him an
offer that he saw was great and he was expecting the Knicks to be the first to offer him that great deal.

Ya he can do whatever he wants BUT it should had never been like that, Knicks should had been the only team in his mind.
 5 years ago '09        #157
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,130 | Props total: 22575 22575
 MiseryCityTexas said:
woodson never really wanted him, yet took him out to dinner for steaks.
Everybody knows woodson wanted #TeamFatBoys over Lin, it was simply a goodbye dinner.
 5 years ago '08        #158
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
 INF4MOUS said:
Knicks were already the most valuable franchise In the league before Lin man get the fu*k outta this thread with ur stupid a.ss ideas n*gga
So what?, I am talking about the Value of LIN here you fu*king fool




Talking all that "WE", "WE'RE" BULLsh*t like you Lin or a player of the Knick organization

fu*k out of earth with that f*ggotry.
 5 years ago '04        #159
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19920 19920
Lol at that Nas stan mad as fu*k.

Nas one of my favorite rappers but this dude has every corner of his profile dedicated to him.

If that's a grown man, actually anybody over 17 that still does sh*t like that
 5 years ago '08        #160
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
I swear 2 weeks ago these f*ggotry Knicks fans told me Lin was trapped and couldn't leave
and we matching and Dolan giving him Billions or whatever to keep him, now all I am seeing is
people trying to down play his Value and saying he ain't all that, like ya some bitter hoes not
wanting to see this kid take his brand to a higher status, these same f*ggotry fu*ks that most
are not even in NYC,

I see you Goya head f*ggot, KNICKS LOST

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy