Rick Ross All White Collection (no rentals) 7.14.2012 (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-15-2012, 10:10 AM         #61
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
Let's be honest, they have exotic and luxury car rental places all over miami and ft lauderdale. i know this because i live in south florida, but do you really think homeboy could fit in any of those cars???? i know for fact he cant fit in that Ferrari or black lambo that is unless you spray him with PAM

and people if you still think Ross can't afford them cars, what the fu*k is wrong with y'all?
 5 years ago '04        #62
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290
 donmeca2020 said:
Let's be honest, they have exotic and luxury car rental places all over miami and ft lauderdale. i know this because i live in south florida, but do you really think homeboy could fit in any of those cars???? i know for fact he cant fit in that Ferrari or black lambo that is unless you spray him with PAM
Nah he can fit

[video - click to view]

07-15-2012, 10:12 AM         #63
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
Ya'll dudes really think it's impossible for Ross to buy those cars? The Reebok/Ciroc endorsements and MMG label deal ain't exactly chump change, plus Ross don't strike me as the average broke a.ss rapper just flexin, dude puts in work. It's a shame to see the same 50 fans in every Ross thread hatin on some dumb sh*t
yea it's getting to a point of desperation and sad, it's pathetic if you ask me...sad sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #64
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
 44wade said:
forbes says he made 20 million in the last few years.

plus he made a couple million dollars last year dealing weight.
 5 years ago '05        #65
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
Wouldn't be surprised if he did own them. Who cares though? People with his type of money can def afford it, nothing surprising.
 5 years ago '09        #66
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655

[video - click to view]

07-15-2012, 11:08 AM         #67
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he really made as much over the years as yall say...Why is he still rapping? Dont beleve everyting you see.
 5 years ago '04        #68
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 107 107
^^^^ the same reason Jay-Z still rapping.
 5 years ago '09        #69
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 donmeca2020 said:
 Monoblock said:
Nah he can fit

^^^^

Piccolo said:
If he really made as much over the years as yall say...Why is he still rapping? Dont beleve everyting you see.
^^^ this might be the dumbest thing i've ever read online...
why is he still rappin? n*gga acting like there's a RAP 401K
u make as much as u can, while u can.

going by your logic, bill gates should have stopped fu*king with Microsoft after he made a few mill?
mayweather shoulda stopped boxing after a few professional f!ghts?
 5 years ago '06        #70
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
that is why he is a boss
 5 years ago '04        #71
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

thought that was ocean for a minute. wat vid is this
 5 years ago '04        #72
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
 donmeca2020 said:
hell yea...im half that n*ggas size and i have a hard time getting in a corvette.
 5 years ago '08        #73
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 Piccolo said:
 smurfdoran said:
^^^^ the same reason Jay-Z still rapping.
contract aka selling your soul...
 5 years ago '12        #74
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

07-15-2012, 01:58 PM         #75
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
thought that was ocean for a minute. wat vid is this
Ye is just featured on that song, it's Dilated People - This Way.
 5 years ago '12        #76
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,983 | Props total: 13721 13721
 BALLONHOES said:
Why do yall torture yourself staring at sh*t youll never have?
never is a strong word...
 07-15-2012, 05:08 PM         #77
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:

[video - click to view]

Do you think a 7ft 325lb Shaquille O'Neal drove his Ferrari off the lot without it being customized or do you think multi-millionaires pay to have their luxury automobiles customized to their own specifications?

LOL, @ Trevor from Toronto acting like he knows the dimensions inside of a Feararri or Lamborghini.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-15-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 07-15-2012, 05:29 PM         #78
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
renting is the smart option unless your guaranteed to be a multi million when your retired

spending 600k on jewelry tho? ;////

that first cribs vid looked like a smart decision, but unless your Jay or Fif you aint gonna be that rich when your retired n ull need to downgrade unless u make smart business decisions, which u wont cos your flaunting for the rap image. so whats the point in all this flaunting? u can get pus*y regardless so

looks like attention seeking to most smart people
 5 years ago '12        #79
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11401 11401
 Sniggit said:
renting is the smart option unless your guaranteed to be a multi million when your retired

spending 600k on jewelry tho? ;////

that first cribs vid looked like a smart decision, but unless your Jay or Fif you aint gonna be that rich when your retired n ull need to downgrade unless u make smart business decisions, which u wont cos your flaunting for the rap image. so whats the point in all this flaunting? u can get pus*y regardless so

looks like attention seeking to most smart people
so only jay and fifty can keep making money?

first off, spending money on jewelry is not too dumb because it does hold its value better.

And Ross has his own label, with artists who people like and that will sell, so his money is gonna keep on coming in. Also, he has a great relationship with Lyor Cohen, one of the most powerful people in the game( Chairman and CEO of Warner Music Group), so chances are he will have an executive position when he chooses to, like Jay Z did with Def Jam.
 07-15-2012, 05:51 PM         #80
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
so only jay and fifty can keep making money?

first off, spending money on jewelry is not too dumb because it does hold its value better.

And Ross has his own label, with artists who people like and that will sell, so his money is gonna keep on coming in. Also, he has a great relationship with Lyor Cohen, one of the most powerful people in the game( Chairman and CEO of Warner Music Group), so chances are he will have an executive position when he chooses to, like Jay Z did with Def Jam.
couldnt be arsed to watch the vid n thought it was 600k on jewels which from the caption looked like sh*t that wouldnt hold its value, so my bad since he didnt spend that on jewels.

Still, jay has money that can last him a lifetime and so dis fif from the vitamin endorsment, Ross dont. I aint knockin his hustle, but from the way he acts and the fact he always tries to flaunt his sh*t shows that he wont be as rich as what he is now in the future. if he has good relationships n ish fair enough, but right now hes flaunting too much if all the stans are correct n hes buying these cars etc etc. Probably just publicity and PR, i dont use enough of my time to research ross' finances. Jst goin from what the stans are saying. If the stans and pr are correct, Ross is making stupid decisions that wont benefit in the long run
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy