Young Buck vs 50 Cent: The beginning - Timeline

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
So where in the article is the part where Fif paid Buck $250k taxes? Or the part where Fif gave Buck $10mil to start his very own G-Unit South movement? Or the part where Buck was a fucckin nobody till Fif took him under his wing... We all loved Buck when he was in the Unit, but yall forget success can go to some peoples heads and make the believe that they are bigger than the guy that made them famous, thats the same sh*t that happend wit Game, if Fif is such a fuccked up n*gga than y isit that both of them wanted back in?

We dont know everything that happend behind the scenes, and in that tape Buck clearly admit to fucckin up, his only problem was Fif couldnt trust him anymore... And another thing you suppose to ride for your crew no matter what your crew is your crew, strength lies in the numbers
 5 years ago '08        #22
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 Pleasure Boy said:
So where in the article is the part where Fif paid Buck $250k taxes? Or the part where Fif gave Buck $10mil to start his very own G-Unit South movement? Or the part where Buck was a fucckin nobody till Fif took him under his wing... We all loved Buck when he was in the Unit, but yall forget success can go to some peoples heads and make the believe that they are bigger than the guy that made them famous, thats the same sh*t that happend wit Game, if Fif is such a fuccked up n*gga than y isit that both of them wanted back in?

We dont know everything that happend behind the scenes, and in that tape Buck clearly admit to fucckin up, his only problem was Fif couldnt trust him anymore... And another thing you suppose to ride for your crew no matter what your crew is your crew, strength lies in the numbers
So you're telling me if my best friend hates someone for no reason, then I should hate that person for no reason?

That makes no godamn sense
 07-14-2012, 10:18 PM         #23
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free Buck
 5 years ago '04        #24
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,533 | Props total: 275 275
 Young Buck said:
So you're telling me if my best friend hates someone for no reason, then I should hate that person for no reason?

That makes no godamn sense
If you hang with someone your best friend dont fu*k with you a snake or disloyal in my eyes unless you was already cool with the other person.

Last edited by m_cullins; 07-14-2012 at 11:23 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #25
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
inb4themotorcyclegif.
 5 years ago '04        #26
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
not a great example..............they were a strong team because they let each other be their own man.......
Ok here's a different example you at work someone is beefing with your manager do you start hanging with this person? If yes what are the results?
 5 years ago '12        #27
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
From what I remember, this was the pic that started the snowball

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #28
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12990 12990
Its ashame when there's more than enough evidence to prove somebody is a fu*king clown, a user and a two-faced, self centered piece a sh*t. Yet still, d!ckriders will continue to ride him and make excuses regardless of the irrefutable validity of the arguments against him. This thread is exactly what I'm talking about. Only a ignorant, incoherent sheep would follow this clown. Seriously. n*gga beefed with a sh*t ton of new york rappers for publicity as well as a roster of rappers from other locations. He may be rich but no one in hiphop except for his little puppets respect him. You know you aint sh*t when your own fu*king team clowns and disses you. 50 aint sh*t. Karmas a big bi*ch with grenades.

Last edited by daman729; 07-15-2012 at 01:20 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #29
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
it probably depends on the maturity level of my manager..........
Ok the manager gave you the job told you about it and hired you. Same scenario
 5 years ago '11        #30
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,433 | Props total: 1414 1414
Doesnt this go back to like 05 when buck was complaining bout royalty checks ?

Or a later date when buck refurbished the beef with wayne (wayne dissed 50 first) over trina and then got on stage with them ?

Or even after that when buck was inferring that yayo and lodi mack slapped up henchmen kid ? (which startes the friction with yayo and his dislike for buck...oh yea what about yayo publically saying he wish buck good and hope he well when no other gunit member would apeak out ?)

or should we just try to estimate the time he pickes up the drug habbit and startes spending money he didnt have ?
 07-15-2012, 12:36 AM         #31
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt read but buck was on elephant in the sand, 50 is god and alot of this stuff u wrote is out of sequence and untrue

Last edited by Skratch; 07-15-2012 at 12:41 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #32
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
man buck brought all this on his self...50 showed yall...go back n listen to the convo 50 recorded buck clearly say he was sorry for the sh*t talking...50 sed dey cud get past it..buck did it again...50 sed da sh*t bout buck on drugs n he out..all buck had to do was say g-unit one m time at a concert n he wudda been good lol

i dont feel sorry for this n*gga...he made 10million dollars..most of us are never going to see that in a lifetime unless we hittin the lotto or making it real big sumhow
 5 years ago '12        #33
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
 AuthenticMade said:
Its alot of things on young bucks part you conveniently left out.

From a fans perspective, it looks like Young Buck was removed because of his drug abuse/finances/willingness to chill with 50s enemies.....annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd No...that wasnt the start of his problems.

Young Bucks issues started in 2006, Late Summer/early fall.....Howcome were all trying to just act like we forgot the sh*t he did...Remember his incident in ATL?

Damn...now we even know why that G Unit/Lil Scrappy deal REALLY didnt work...Scrappy recently said alot of egos got in the way...pretty sure Young Buck beating up people who helped him get to G unit hurt alot of Egos

When he and his entourage beat the bi*ch out of DJ Will? That lead to over a 1000 DJ's(Including Khaled, Clue, Envy, Enuff, Kay Slay, and so many others) openly saying they would be refusing to support any music he put out. Remember how all the DJ's started organizing? Started having meetings and such about the safety of DJ's and how they should be a neutral party? Alot of people lost their jobs over that incident, hell THAT incident is 100% responsible for DJ Khaled/Rick Ross becoming involved in the Fat Joe/50 Cent beef. Remember BEFORE that incident DJ Khaled was openly claiming he could squash the Terror Squad/G unit beef cause he admitted he was cool with people in both camps.

Buck a.ssaulted that DJ, and 6 months later Khaled has a nationwide blackout on playing bucks second album. Buck starts talking mad sh*t, and drops Mr Unity(Remember the diss track about Khaled...where buck claimed he was cool with everyone on khaleds album, and that khaled took fat joes side)...yeah....his actions in that whole beef led to G Unit seeing resistance at radio, something nobody in Interscope/Aftermath/GUnit could have happen...He had to be removed, think about how after 2006/07 when the sh*t went down, G Unit gradually fell off urban radio....MAJOR songs still bubbled, but yayo/bucks/and more started to get less attention....Banks had to 'back away' from G unit a bit to get Start It up/Beamer Benz/Bently some play time.

By the way same time he beat the DJ up, and was dissing Khaled, he was also dissing Cash Money, baby, wayne, and the n*gga even took pointless shots at Suge and Petey Pablo

Stop leaving out sh*t that leads UP to the events you put together. Cause dude dug his grave way before his tax issues, and even before his drug issues became apparent. Buck turned Urban Radio and the DJ's against G Unit single on his own.

Atlanta RAN hip hop in 2006...so much to the point that it made Nas eventually declare Hip Hop as he knew it dead....Get banned from hot107.9, arguably one of the more popular hip hop stations in the nation at the time(they broke more hits during that year than damn near any radio station in the south lmao.)

Remember his second album had that Polow Da Don single and DJ's started refusing to play it? Polow k!lled that beat to lmao
Hold up hold up man lmao you are twisting the stories around wayyyy to hard. So you honestly think the Scrappy/gunit situation fell apart because of Buck getting into it with a dj from BME?? How is that the case when scrappy still communicates with buck? If someone messed up your situation with something,would you still be cool with them after the fact? Matter fact awhile back,scrappy said he considered Buck like a brother. Lets keep it 100. Scrappy just didnt have a big enough hit to follow "money in the bank",THATS why that joint venture didnt work out. And secondly,that situation WASNT the reason the beef with khaled came about. Khaled was on rap city and said he didnt consider Get rich or die trying a classic. So buck dissing him was based off that. Buck made it clear that the diss was just aimed at Khaled and no other djs. Some djs may of thought he dissed them,but it was just a simple misunderstanding. You also mentioned thats why Ross started beefing with 50.....Ross didnt diss 50 till late 08/early 09,damn near a year after buck left. Ross said he dissed him off some award show sht,so you def made that up. The reason Gunit fell off is because of 50's bad realationships with so many ppl and the music wasnt that great anymore. He dissed every fkn body. Thats bad business dawg. Quit making sht up lol

Last edited by Cantgetright; 07-15-2012 at 02:23 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #34
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
50 and Scrappy had different creative directions.
Scrappy wanted to make some real down south music, where they dont give a fu*k.
50 didnt want him too...Scrappy already said 50 wasn't feeling "Money In The Bank"
 5 years ago '09        #35
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
50 abandoned Yayo d!ckridin a.ss for a n*gga that will make fun of De Le Hoya's gay ways, then turn around and say he supports gay marriage to get brownie points over a man hes scared to f!ght. So im actually not surprised 50 love that n*gga so much
 5 years ago '04        #36
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 p00rky said:
Dude is a certified troll. Ignore him
And your a certified clown we talk and you worrying about me answer the question or STFU
 5 years ago '12        #37
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 CTre said:
pretty good read..props
"As far as Buck is concerned, he can be compared to Game because he did some of the same things," 50 added. "He went on and said he was cool with some of the people that it isn't public I'm cool with. The public's impression is [that] me and these people have issues. So how are you cool and we down with each other? When a person has that much inconsistencies in their character, how can you value them or call them a friend when you don't know what you gonna say or do tomorrow? That was the same issues I had with Nas. Nas didn't do anything to me. He was just so wishy-washy that I said, 'I can't value a friendship with you.' You can't gauge who they are. You call them a friend for what? So tomorrow when it's convenient for them to go in another direction, regardless what position it puts you in, they'll just do it?

CTRe lost.
 5 years ago '04        #38
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 5 years ago '11        #39
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
Lol good job with the biased a.ss analysis of the situation.
 5 years ago '12        #40
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 tupacnasfan said:
Because pun told the truth at how scumbag 5-0 really is, yeah pun was fat, but he told it like it is and this beef goes way back.
Why do you guys keep replying to this fool? You cant argue wit a psycho
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago