Young Buck vs 50 Cent: The beginning - Timeline

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
6431 pageviews
98 comments

ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
Young Buck vs 50 Cent: The beginning - Timeline

[pic - click to view]

Some background, some people seem to forget some things or are just not aware of some the stuff that happened before Buck started dissing G-Unit, Buck aint entirely to blame for ending up dissing 50. Buck helped to also create the G-unit brand to the general public, as well as 50 and Banks.

TIMELINE - starts before Buck got kicked out - not full but marjority

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
As we reported yesterday, a new G-Unit mixtape is set to drop next Monday (Feb. 4 2008) but one member seems to be missing. "Return of the Bodysnatchers Vol 1" will be available free on 50's website, Thisis50.com, but the cover only features 50 Cent, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, no Young Buck.

Buck was recently in Phoenix, AZ where he commented on the local radio station, stating the following, \"It make me feel like 'What's going on?' when you see a video, everybody's there, and no Buck," he said. "Or you see your man moving overseas on tour with the camp, G-Unit. Or you go to ThisIs50.com and you see G-Unit pictures that's there without Buck's face. And then there's no communication, so I don't really understand why a lot of things is what it is. I don't have time to figure out why. So I'm just moving on, getting my money, man. With all respect to 50 Cent,

Buck did say that he is still riding for G-Unit by saying "The communication between me and 50, it just ain't how it used to be," " if that call comes for me to work ... I'm still there. But at this point my focus is Cashville Records. I feel like 50's doing what he gotta do, he's more focused on 50, and Buck gotta be more focused on Buck. So I'm just moving, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do."

__________________________________________________ _____________

Apr 18 2008, MTV

Last week, 50 announced that G-Unit member Young Buck had been relieved of his duties as part of the crew but was still signed to G-Unit Records as a solo artist. On Tuesday, Fif revealed that Buck is still contractually bound to be in the group as well but, for the most part, will not participate in their activities. Buck is featured on the album's first two singles, "Rider Part 2" and "I Like the Way She Do It," as well as a couple of other cuts from the project.

"He'll still be on those records," 50 said. "I wouldn't pull him off of the records. I like the records the way they are. He's on the [album] three or four times. He's not gonna be in the videos, but he can shoot [videos for] his solo project when he's done — when he gets himself together."

Buck's ouster, according to the Unit, was not just a 50 Cent choice. Banks and Yayo were in full agreement with the move.

"Before I make the decision, my decision is based on their discomfort to the situation," 50 detailed. "I can withstand it more because what he's doing isn't important. I'll be like, 'What did he say? Who was listening?' He'll throw tantrums because he's emotional. He says things."

50 admitted that it was Buck's recent behavior that prompted him to distance himself from his once-close group member. One of the last straws happened a couple of months ago, when Buck jumped onstage with Lil Wayne and Baby. Prior to that, 50 Cent had publicly denounced the Cash Money Millionaires. And, of course, there was the interview that surfaced, in which Buck said he never received a royalty check from G-Unit Records. All these situations have the G-Unit General saying that it is fair to compare Buck to the Game, who was acrimoniously ousted from G-Unit in 2005.

[pic - click to view]

– (Pic thrown in to show 50 doing similar to what he stated was a problem Young Buck was doing)

"As far as Buck is concerned, he can be compared to Game because he did some of the same things," 50 added. "He went on and said he was cool with some of the people that it isn't public I'm cool with. The public's impression is [that] me and these people have issues. So how are you cool and we down with each other? When a person has that much inconsistencies in their character, how can you value them or call them a friend when you don't know what you gonna say or do tomorrow? That was the same issues I had with Nas. Nas didn't do anything to me. He was just so wishy-washy that I said, 'I can't value a friendship with you.' You can't gauge who they are. You call them a friend for what? So tomorrow when it's convenient for them to go in another direction, regardless what position it puts you in, they'll just do it?

[pic - click to view]

– (Pic thrown in to show Banks doing similar to what 50 stated was a problem Young Buck was doing)

"I'm a Cancer," 50 added. "I'll pull back and I'll cut you off — I don't care — once it gets to the point where it doesn't make sense to me."

"We feel the same way," Banks said. "If 50 gets resistance, we get the same resistance."

"50 took him and made him who he is today," Tony Yayo weighed in. "Where I'm from, you don't bite the hands that feed you. I just get confused. I just remember not having nothing. I never will bite the hand that feeds me."

The most staggering a.ssertion 50 made of his former Unit member's behavior was that Buck has a drug problem, alleging that he's gained knowledge of Buck using cocaine and sipping on syrup (commonly a mixture of promethazine and codeine), the latter of which played a role in Pimp C's death earlier this year.

"Buck's probably high right now," he said, adding sarcastically, "He doesn't even get high anymore — he just maintains his [high]. You have to get sober to be high," 50 said. "When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, different sh--."

Despite multiple attempts, MTV News was unable to reach Young Buck or any of his representatives for comment about these allegations at press time.

50 thinks he knows what Buck's next move will be: a dis record. "That's inevitable," he said about Buck coming at the Unit on wax. "In confusion, you gonna try to do anything you can do to try and be aggressive. I predict he'll say disrespectful things as we move forward."

In fact, up-and-coming producer J.A. has informed MTV News that he and Buck are currently working on a mixtape called Honorable Discharge: Cashville Chronicles.

Buck's last public word on the friction with 50 came in last month's XXL magazine: "I'm just comfortable with my n---as, and I don't wanna see myself parting from something so dear to me."

__________________________________________________ ___________

Young Buck Does not diss him or do any interviews but releases the "my interview" track to explain the situation

[video - click to view]

Tuesday,22nd April, 2008
50 Cent: Replies To Young Buck’s Response On The Track “My Interview”..
Young Buck did release a retort record called “My Interview,” it wasn’t filled with disses, just talk of the situation.

“I knew he was gonna do that,” 50 said on Sunday on the Brooklyn set of the G-Unit‘s videos for “I Like the Way She Do It” and “Rider Pt. 2.”

“Well, Buck, he doesn’t think very clear,” Fif added. “He has things to help him not think clear not using a sober mind when you’re doing things. I knew he would do that first, because he felt if he mentioned the things that people said he did in a song, it would defuse perceptions of him. He said, ‘Yeah, I sip syrup. Yeah, I did this. I did things wrong.’ If you say it in the music, the fans can accept it, because they had stars prior to this use drugs. They don’t have a problem with Amy Winehouse. There is a lot of other rock stars who use drugs and sh– like that. I don’t see how they would feel that that’s unacceptable. Some of their favorite rappers are sipping syrup. Me, personally, I don’t do it. I’m getting high off the situation of accomplishing my goals.”

Since MTV News broke the story of 50 and the Unit’s justification of Buck being dismissed from the crew, hundreds of readers have written in to MTVNews.com with their opinions. One fan named ladyrock5 said, “50 Cent is real wack right now. If your boy had a drug problem, why are you in the news using that against him? If he was really your man, then you would be trying to help him.”
__________________________________________________ ____________

G-unit, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo are on the radio and doing interviews promoting G-Unit T.O.S, Banks and YAyo are dissing Young Buck, mainly Yayo. 50 Cent says Young Buck is a crack head in other interviews and that he expects Buck to diss him.
Interview about TOS: Interesting. You mentioned that Buck was part of the first album. How will his exit change the dimension of the group?
Yayo: It's better for me. (Laughs)

I mean, that's just more space on the album for me, so it's better for me. I mean, truthfully it's not affecting me. I look at Buck like...I kind of lost respect for Buck.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Around two months afterwards, this never all happened in days. Young Buck was performing and somebody shouted G-unit, whilst buck was talking, buck understandly said "f**k G-Unit"...

[video - click to view]

which I believe 50 knew he would eventaully do, with them dissing him in interviews, especially Yayo, two days later 50 dropped the taped conversation he recorded a year earlier when they were cool. Young Buck then had no choice but to defend his character and then started dropping his disses after releashing the “Taped Conversation”.

[video - click to view]

50's kept young buck shelved, no budget, no release, no authorisation to appear officially on anybodys records, so nothing he does can be released normally.

People that would likely be interested in signing someone like Young Buck more and likely would not be interested in dealing with 50 Cent e.g Lil Wayne, Game[/LEFT][/quote]

Majcip said: image
And before that...
2. Young Buck said some s**t about Yayo on radio.
3. Young Buck said he is down with everybody who will want to make a record with his Cashville Records.
4. Young Buck refused to do tour with G-Unit all over the Europe.
5. Young Buck is talking bulls**t about checks while they get back together on Elephant in the Sand. It looks like Buck is back.

[pic - click to view]

2. He never said s**t about Yayo directly. The interviewer asked him about the situation where Yayo slapped that 14 year old kid. Buck said that if any man ever put his hands on HIS kids he wouldnt be responsible for what he would do to that person. (This s**t was then twisted and Yayo was in interviews saying buck is talking about his court case, etc) (Im sure there is audio out there of YB convo and of Yayos twist of what buck said, I aint got them though, but remember listening to them, or def the buck one)

3. He's starting up a new label, whats the point of starting up your own label to make money if you cant work with half the indusrty because your boss got lil issues with certain ppl, thats not your problem. Its not okay for Buck to be cool with Jadakiss or D-Block but its okay for 50 to be, or other artists.

4. Buck never refused to the tour, he was supposed to go on tour with another South artist (I forgot who) and the show never went ahead. Buck then says he tried to get in contact with 50 but couldnt, as pointed Out in the article you posted.

5. yeah he said he didnt get a royalty check for something, I never really followed that s**t right, but he did say in that article, that to push communication he said somethings in interviews to get 50s attension, then 50 reached out.

98 comments for "Young Buck vs 50 Cent: The beginning - Timeline"

07-14-2012, 07:17 AM         #2
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of reading but props on the effort.
 5 years ago '11        #3
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
Why you bringing up that Meek sh*t?
Everybody already know that Meek and G-Unit been cool from before MMG.
50 was gonna sign him, plus Meek fu*ked with the Gunit Philly Movement and Mike Knox...
 5 years ago '05        #4
ghost213 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 Im Soo Special said:
u keep postin this for some odd reason. now u just made a separate thread bout it

buck is weak minded, thats all
I post this because a lot of cats just act like Young Buck woke up one day and said fu*k 50, when it never went down exactly like that. Are you gonna take sh*t like a chick because a n*gga put you on and fed you well, even when the tables turn and the guy kicks you out and bad mouths and disses you?
 5 years ago '04        #5
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29667 29667
lol exactly everyone forgets the timeline....forgettin the fact buck did go on radio about the yayo smackin sh*t ...but they spoke on it with each other ...did the xxl video shoot....only for yayo n banks to clown him n talk sh*t...then people wonder y he said fu*k gunit...lol get it right...sheep
 5 years ago '05        #6
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
i said from day 1 50 started it. He was jus mad personally at buck. Proly cus of his spendin habit & drug use. So he started pullin away to make buck mad. It worked but why do that ? It was all control from 50 & to show banks & yayo i will do this to u too. Buck also had a lot of interviews he did sayin him & 50 was good b4 the disses started. In the end 50 really was on sum hoe sh*t. Same hoe moved he pulled wit game. * oh u not gone beef wit who i beef wiit ? * imma kick u out da group. Hoe sh*t simply because 50 didnt have a reason to beef. Smh. Dude jus on sum power control sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #7
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
pretty good read..props
 5 years ago '08        #8
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,299 | Props total: 22225 22225
Informative piece, but the newer pics are misleading.
 5 years ago '11        #9
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
space
$52,334 | Props total: 20067 20067
Meek mill has never been the enemy
 5 years ago '04        #10
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
I think 50 don't like people in his circle he can't trust and i respect that. If the Boss say we beefing we beefing. He's the head of the circle when it's all said and done your here because of him.
 5 years ago '08        #11
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12599 12599
Free Buck
 5 years ago '08        #12
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 youngmic said:
lol exactly everyone forgets the timeline....forgettin the fact buck did go on radio about the yayo smackin sh*t ...but they spoke on it with each other ...did the xxl video shoot....only for yayo n banks to clown him n talk sh*t...then people wonder y he said fu*k gunit...lol get it right...sheep
That's what I told these sheep, Buck didn't say fu*k G-unit for nothing, it was from the sh*t talking yayo and banks did, that was some ho sh*t especially what 50 did with recording phone calls. But you'll have some of his groupies say "You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you, you should just be a bi*ch boy and follow the leader, if 50 cent has an issue with your grandmother, you're suppose to bi*ch slap her like its nothing".
 5 years ago '05        #13
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
Buck wanted to run around with jeezy and be crip instead of doin what he gotta do wit g-unit, so they moved on and now he act like there is no communication. Buck caused the rift
 5 years ago '04        #14
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
That clown is all about control and using people to get what he wants, hopefully that will stop once karma hits him big time.
Explain how?
 5 years ago '08        #15
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12599 12599
 m_cullins said:
I think 50 don't like people in his circle he can't trust and i respect that. If the Boss say we beefing we beefing. He's the head of the circle when it's all said and done your here because of him.
Cmon man...this dude 50 was beefing with EVERYBODY....where does it end?
 5 years ago '09        #16
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
50 a fu*k n*gga for shaking hands with Wayne & Jada when he kicked Game and Buck out of G-Unit for being cool with them n*ggas

Yayo was the main instigator of the rift between Buck and 50 because Yayo was ALWAYS jealous of Buck.PERIOD.

Last edited by Auron; 07-14-2012 at 08:23 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #17
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Cmon man...this dude 50 was beefing with EVERYBODY....where does it end?
I bet Bun B wouldn't do song with Jeezy if Pimp wouldn't give him clearance. It about a strong team.
 5 years ago '04        #18
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Because he doesn't care about anybody except himself, his so-called crew, his stans and his own goddamn pride, plus he has no real talent, just all image and zero substance.
50 gave Yayo a million when he got of jail. Gave Game a shot I mean look at Rakim, Raekwon and EVE no one dropped a album on aftermath. He loaned Buck money cause he was fu*king up his money (Side note look at Skip and Wacko). And he financed Banks last album what more you want 50 to do? O and he let Mobb Deep out of there contract.

Last edited by m_cullins; 07-14-2012 at 08:36 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #19
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign again.

5-0 has been beefing with everybody for the past 13 historic years.
starting with how to rob, he is a troublemaker.
you've been entertained.. haven't you?
 5 years ago '12        #20
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
Major props for this. Ppl seem to forget or just ignore the timeline with how things really went down. Buck gon bounce back tho. It aint over.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy