"Life Is Good" Really Put Nas At A Distance Between Eminem and Jay-Z When It Comes To The GOAT.

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #121
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 J Prince said:
how about using some logic, you do realize Nas is in the top 10 for most hip hop albums sold all time right?

1. No he's not , and if you're referencing the same source I think you're referencing then I advise you to just shuddup right now and exit the thread while you're ahead because there's so many errors in that "list" that I saw a while back putting Nas at #9 in the Top 10 highest selling that you'd be embarrassed to even cite such bullshyt. Nas is somewhere in the Top 20 with around 10 mill sold give or take. Try to argue this and I'll easily prove you wrong.

2. Out of all the things you can name that a rapper makes money off you want to cite album sales as the logic behind how Nas is worth 200 million ?? 10 million sold and he's worth 200 million ?? Hammer sold more than Nas and he was only worth 30 million in his prime. 50 sold more than Nas and has done movies, endorsements, a crazy amount of deals, and tours non-stop and Forbes doesn't even have him at 200 mill currently. Albums sales are the lowest source of income for an artist. Eminem probably hasn't even seen $100 mill off just album sales.

Let's say Nas got a really good rate on each album sold his whole career like $1 per album. So 10 million sold = $10 million, and he owes the IRS 6 million currently. That's like $4 million left. So that leaves $196 million left, where did he get that from ? Touring? Who the phuck do you think he is ?? U2 ?? WTF are you smoking ???

Nasir82 said:
Damn.. so nice had to be posted twice.
 1LynguisticMind said:
the fu*k is this kid on?
Nas stans jumping to co-sign shyt without even doing their research. It's okay to enjoy his music for what it is, but dont believe everything that comes out of his mouth, especially about finances.

This foo owes the IRS 6 million, do you really think they'd have to go to his label and snatch his residuals if his net worth was 200 mill ??

Last edited by psylence2k; 07-17-2012 at 01:21 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy