"Life Is Good" Really Put Nas At A Distance Between Eminem and Jay-Z When It Comes To The GOAT.

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
13637 pageviews
128 comments

1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
"Life Is Good" Really Put Nas At A Distance Between Eminem and Jay-Z When It Comes To The GOAT.

Eminem and Jay-Z need to step their sh-t up. thats the thing about Nas, while its clear Jay and Eminem steer towards commerical records, and songs for the masses...Nas sticks with making music geared towards hip hop fans. Nas is on a whole other level then these two right now. "BP3" and "Recovery were both weak as fu-k, while "Life Is Good" has all the makings of a classic album.

I mean this song "Worlds An Addiction"....is this real life? Nas destroys this track in a way i never knew image

[video - click to view]

Nas is clearly the best out of the Big Three right now, if you say otherwise....you most likely are a warrior/stan.

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 07-14-2012 at 12:05 AM..

128 comments for ""Life Is Good" Really Put Nas At A Distance Between Eminem and Jay-Z When It Comes To The GOAT."

5 years ago '04        #2
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 199 199
I Agree.. At this point Jay-Z could make another classic if it was entirely produced by Kanye on the other hand Eminem has seen his best of days with Recovery i think the fire in Eminem is gone now and i don't think he has any classic albums on par with Nas or Jay-Z and i'm a Em fan... Like it or not Lyric wise Nas is the most consistent.
 5 years ago '09        #3
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
n*ggas already know...i can't wait what Jay and Em come with on their next sh*t
 07-14-2012, 12:11 AM         #4
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #5
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
I'll be honest. I never thought Jay was all that great. He was a better music business man obviously. But Nas will always be the better artist. That's the thing. Jay was always saved by his celebrity and business acumen. He was never all that as a MC/rapper. And nobody is gonna remember him for his "contributions" to Hip Hop. They're only going to talk about his money or what he did business wise. I have no opinion on Em because I was never a fan. So I don't have nothing to say about him. I was never into Eminem, so I can't comment.
 07-14-2012, 12:13 AM         #6
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you didn't even mention a queens story
that track is on some cinematic sh*t
there's not many rappers that can paint a picture thru words like that n*gga nas can
 5 years ago '08        #7
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
No sh*t Sherlock....
 5 years ago '04        #8
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1164 1164
I agree. Nas is my opinion by far the best rapper we've ever witness thus far. You cannot tell me otherwise and life is good only reaffirms my opinion. Jay is second, but a distant second. No other rapper I've listened has come so hard album after album. Nas's only hold up has been his production on a few albums (Noatradamus, street's disciple and untitled). However, he brings it flow wise, lyrically and his creativity has never faltered.

I don't even want to get into Eminem. He made three good albums which haven't aged well with me. His gimmick really hurts his replays value. when I was a kid in middle and high school it was cool, but some of his stuff is just so immature I can't relate anymore... To the point where I don't even understand how I used to love some of the songs I used to. He's hands down one of the best spitters in his heyday but his catalog does not match his talent. I don't believe he should be mentioned with Nas and jay. If you believe differently I respect your opinion but that's my take on em.

Last edited by JugernoT; 07-14-2012 at 12:31 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #9
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
this has at least set the bar

Em was still rappin his a.ss off on bad meets evil but I don't think he has another classic in him

Jay is done making classics
 5 years ago '05        #10
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
 MissLoveOne said:
I'll be honest. I never thought Jay was all that great. He was a better music business man obviously. But Nas will always be the better artist. That's the thing. Jay was always saved by his celebrity and business acumen. He was never all that as a MC/rapper. And nobody is gonna remember him for his "contributions" to Hip Hop. They're only going to talk about his money or what he did business wise. I have no opinion on Em because I was never a fan. So I don't have nothing to say about him. I was never into Eminem, so I can't comment.
Preach brother. There are many MC's from our generation better than Jay. Can't say the same about Nas.
 5 years ago '07        #11
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,667 | Props total: 6154 6154
 Future said:
No sh*t Sherlock....
 07-14-2012, 12:24 AM         #12
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the camel warriors will be unreleased after hov's next solo
 5 years ago '11        #13
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 Heisenberg said:
Life Is Good is horrible.

Nas is a great rapper but a horrible artist. can't write a song to save his life. Just bars and bars of nothingness. No creativity.

when it's all said and done Jay and Em will be remembered as musicians on the level of Elton John and Sting with grammy's and chart topping hits while Nas will be some n*gga from Queens that used to rap

[pic - click to view]

I should elbow the sh*t out you n*gga have you on the ground holding your sh*t
[pic - click to view]

r u fu*king serious n*gga...

That n*gga nas is better and is higher on the all time list over em... i cant believe this post

You must have started listening to hip hop in the early 2000s if you think em is on the same level as nas... Not talking bout numbers... talking bout music

Last edited by I KILL TREES; 07-14-2012 at 12:35 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #14
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12605 12605
@ em in the same category as jay and nas

Some people feel jay is better, some people feel nas is better

I got no problem with either one Both are the kings of this rap sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #15
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
 Heisenberg said:
Life Is Good is horrible.

Nas is a great rapper but a horrible artist. can't write a song to save his life. Just bars and bars of nothingness. No creativity.

when it's all said and done Jay and Em will be remembered as musicians on the level of Elton John and Sting with grammy's and chart topping hits while Nas will be some n*gga from Queens that used to rap

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #16
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 9752 9752
 Future said:
No sh*t Sherlock....
 5 years ago '10        #17
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
nas been>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #18
Real 2 heat pts
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
Easily.
 5 years ago '04        #19
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
Em and Jay live under different circumstances than Nas, and not only is their creativity effected greatly by their success and celebrity, they also have different expectations at their labels. Nas has tried to crossover in the past but labels know he's just as successful or more so just being able to do him especially in today's industry. So he enjoys that freedom more.

Em just needs to get out the house and live life, you can't really create interesting art when you spend most of your time locked up in your house not doing shyt besides watching television, running on the treadmill and recording. Where the hell you gonna find inspiration ? That's why we hear all this pseudo slim shady shyt back in his music. He has to use his imagination, since he has very little inspiration from real life. His technical skills stay in flawless form tho.

As far as Jay goes , I feel his perspective has become jaded as well. All he does nowadays is phuck beyonce, hop in and out of planes, and mingle with rich folk and celebrities all day long. He also lives in a distorted version of reality which is detrimental to his art and stifles his creativity, but that's the price they both have to pay for success.

Nas on the other hand hasn't had the fortune of coming across such commercial success so he still is able to find inspiration by being able to intermittently live a regular life for a day here and there.
 5 years ago '08        #20
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12605 12605
 MissLoveOne said:
Dumbest post of the day goes to this filthy hoe....dont think bx forgot, with your dirty a.ss rat face

psylence2k said:
Em and Jay live under different circumstances than Nas, and not only is their creativity effected greatly by their success and celebrity, they also have different expectations at their labels. Nas has tried to crossover in the past but labels know he's just as successful or more so just being able to do him especially in today's industry. So he enjoys that freedom more.

Em just needs to get out the house and live life, you can't really create interesting art when you spend most of your time locked up in your house not doing shyt besides watching television, running on the treadmill and recording. Where the hell you gonna find inspiration ? That's why we hear all this pseudo slim shady shyt back in his music. He has to use his imagination, since he has very little inspiration from real life. His technical skills stay in flawless form tho.

As far as Jay goes , I feel his perspective has become jaded as well. All he does nowadays is phuck beyonce, hop in and out of planes, and mingle with rich folk and celebrities all day long. He also lives in a distorted version of reality which is detrimental to his art and stifles his creativity, but that's the price they both have to pay for success.

Nas on the other hand hasn't had the fortune of coming across such commercial success so he still is able to find inspiration by being able to intermittently live a regular life for a day here and there.
all excellent points
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy