most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-14-2012, 11:19 PM         #41
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
Nobody in this thread ever heard of a shoulder holster?

I don't know if the story is bullsh*t or not, but all that had to happen was the dude was carrying a 1911 "cocked and locked" in a shoulder holster..

Girl hugs him from behind, arm moves down / disengages the safety / hits the hammer, pistol goes off
The article said waist holder, people watch too much first 48 and Law N Order
 07-14-2012, 11:20 PM         #42
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superdrunken said:
doesn't make much sense... Most waist holsters point downwards too.

wait waist holster? ok i wasn't confused b4 but i am now
 07-15-2012, 12:03 AM         #43
DaFlavamensavor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really
 5 years ago '11        #44
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
Regardless of the speculation, one thing is true here, it is HIGHLY inappropriate to have a chambered round in your sidearm in a friendly party environment. For this he was definitely at fault.
 5 years ago '04        #45
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
imo, there is something afoul here. most holsters cover up the entire trigger part so it's almost impossible to fire accidentally. not to mention, guns with no safety, aka glocks and some s&w's, are not just hair pin triggers. you have to really squeeze those bad boys. and it was a waist holster......sounds like a d!ck cheney misfiring at someone below him when he's supposed to b shooting in the air at something. suspect. very suspect. however, all cops are fully trained officers of the law and would never ever ever do anything that would compromise the very same law that they are paid by taxpayers to upheld.
 5 years ago '04        #46
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Niruggg said:

wait waist holster? ok i wasn't confused b4 but i am now
damn, even that shoulder holster looks like it would secure a gun so that it won't accidentally go off.
 07-15-2012, 12:54 AM         #47
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*ked up....
 07-15-2012, 12:56 AM         #48
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
imo, there is something afoul here. most holsters cover up the entire trigger part so it's almost impossible to fire accidentally. not to mention, guns with no safety, aka glocks and some s&w's, are not just hair pin triggers. you have to really squeeze those bad boys. and it was a waist holster......sounds like a d!ck cheney misfiring at someone below him when he's supposed to b shooting in the air at something. suspect. very suspect. however, all cops are fully trained officers of the law and would never ever ever do anything that would compromise the very same law that they are paid by taxpayers to upheld.

[pic - click to view]

07-15-2012, 01:16 AM         #49
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
however, all cops are fully trained officers of the law and would never ever ever do anything that would compromise the very same law that they are paid by taxpayers to upheld.

BX we found a cop
 5 years ago '07        #50
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,346 | Props total: 21256 21256
 FASTLIFE said:
he got scared and shot her on the low

wouldn't surprise me
 5 years ago '05        #51
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 getyagameup said:

u a cop son?
 07-15-2012, 06:47 AM         #52
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
Only people I know that call guns bad boys are cops...

But your bx name leads me to think different

I'm watching you
 5 years ago '10        #53
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
police on boxden
 5 years ago '12        #54
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,710 | Props total: 22072 22072
 Zen Guitar said:
Tragic.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #55
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2175 2175
..this is why you dont show love to police..

fu*k the police... on or off duty.. fu*k the police...
 5 years ago '05        #56
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 5660 5660
 Gm0ney85 said:
..this is why you dont show love to police..

fu*k the police... on or off duty.. fu*k the police...
how do you spot an off duty cop?
 5 years ago '06        #57
REALBUG01 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 4 4
There's more info in this article on CBS news

said the gun was in a waist holster made of " a very soft neoprene type material," which would have allowed the trigger to be activated....there's no evidence the officer fired the gun, and he believes the gun discharged after Miller hugged the officer from behind during a party at the officer's home.....There was some manipulation along the officer's waistline (that) he did not control
It's still hard to believe tho! God bless her and her family, I could only imagine how hard it would be tryna make sense out of this situation.
 5 years ago '10        #58
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,145 | Props total: 15652 15652
 getyagameup said:

Somethin aint right here. I have a couple friends who are officers and I asked them abt this and they said there is no way in hell their gun will go in "in the holster" esp just from someone hugging them. If a simple hug can fire that gun, think about all the other sh*t they may bump into or touches the holster throughout the day. Ive fired one guns with the safety is in the trigger and u actually have to apply some force to pull the trigger. Force that will not come from a simple hug. Im not buyin this story at all. This has coverup written all over it
 5 years ago '04        #59
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
The story has been for a few days now that she was on her knees doing some sort of " exotic dance " .. The thing is that it probably wasnt his duty weapon , so thats where the cover up may be coming in from.

That's pure speculation on my behalf , but something doesnt add up , and then you do have supposed witnesses who are telling the victim's mother one thing and others who are supporting the police officer .. weird .. the truth is out there .. and the moms is suing too , and not for the truth but for some monetary compensation ..
 07-15-2012, 09:40 AM         #60
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
The story has been for a few days now that she was on her knees doing some sort of " exotic dance " .. The thing is that it probably wasnt his duty weapon , so thats where the cover up may be coming in from.

That's pure speculation on my behalf , but something doesnt add up , and then you do have supposed witnesses who are telling the victim's mother one thing and others who are supporting the police officer .. weird .. the truth is out there .. and the moms is suing too , and not for the truth but for some monetary compensation ..
What are the witnesses saying or telling the mom? Even the witnesses make this sh*t even more fishy.

Even when cops are off duty they stay doin some crazy sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy