Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2067 2067
 daliff89 said:

arm moves down / disengages the safety
that is HIGHLY unlikely but if that happened, thats crazy
 07-14-2012, 06:25 PM         #22
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Glock9 said:
this is a police coverup.... period

they don't wanna take the wrap for this rookie cop shooting a girl while drunk at her birthday party. Hide behind the badge
 Twelve said:
Yeah this doesn't even come close to making sense
 mistatnn said:
Where did she get shot at? Holsters point down
 cankstoochie said:
are there any witnesses to corroborate this story? i personally think he murdered her. where's monk when you need him?
All of this. The story is fishy as fu*k. How the fu*k did the trigger get pulled from a hug?
 5 years ago '10        #23
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 daliff89 said:
Nobody in this thread ever heard of a shoulder holster?

I don't know if the story is bullsh*t or not, but all that had to happen was the dude was carrying a 1911 "cocked and locked" in a shoulder holster..

Girl hugs him from behind, arm moves down / disengages the safety / hits the hammer, pistol goes off
/thread
 5 years ago '10        #24
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
i think the better question is,even though hes a off duty cop.wtf was he doin strapped at some kids birthday party
Cops i know always carry and if not, its in the trunk.
 5 years ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 Alf said:
I heard a report on the news that he was fake stripper dancing for her (in like a joking friendly way) and she was sitting in a chair when she grabbed him from behind. If that's true I could see how it went off and depending on how you bend when you carry it can point straight back.
 5 years ago '06        #26
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25876 25876
Most likely hit her in the artery in her leg no coming back from that.
 5 years ago '06        #27
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 daliff89 said:
Nobody in this thread ever heard of a shoulder holster?

I don't know if the story is bullsh*t or not, but all that had to happen was the dude was carrying a 1911 "cocked and locked" in a shoulder holster..

Girl hugs him from behind, arm moves down / disengages the safety / hits the hammer, pistol goes off
Nobody stopped reading after the first paragraph

Word has it that the police officer was wearing a waist holster

She died from gunshot wounds to her chest
 5 years ago '05        #28
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
had to google for more details. the crazy thing is the actual party was at the off duty officers house. why would this dude be strapped up in his own backyard? then again it is detroit so

but then

The model issued by the department has a safety mechanism built into the trigger.

The Smith & Wesson M&P primarily was designed for police and military use. It does not have a safety switch, but the trigger has to be pulled back completely for the gun to fire, certified firearms instructor Rick Ector said.

Ector said that if properly holstered, the gun cannot be fired accidentally.
 5 years ago '12        #29
Rumpleforeskin 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 1 1
I have two glocks. They dont have safetys. Still weird that gun was pointed upwards?
 5 years ago '12        #30
Rumpleforeskin 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 1 1
Most cops carry a Glock 17. The poster before was right, he prob had a back or shoulder holster. Now I get it!
 5 years ago '10        #31
space
space
She could have been grinding on dude....She was on the low-side of the grind, working that grind up and as she moved up so did her hands, pulling the trigger to shoot her self..

now its

/thread
 5 years ago '08        #32
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,776 | Props total: 12277 12277
 SpittN4Cash said:
i bet they charge him with involuntary manslaughter.

he really should be hit with homicide.
she hugged him from behind and you wanna put him in jail for homicide :facepam: Off-Duty officers carry everywhere because they still are peace officers no matter if their on the clock or not. Bet if you were in a bank with this n*gga while it was getting robbed and you found out later he was an officer just off-duty you'd be wondering where his gat was then.

It was an unfortunate accident if the story is correct....RIP and prayers to her fam.

FoShizzle8 said:
i think the better question is,even though hes a off duty cop.wtf was he doin strapped at some kids birthday party
she was 25...grown woman status, likely with her 20-30yo friends.
 5 years ago '07        #33
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
 SickaMorStyle said:
She could have been grinding on dude....She was on the low-side of the grind, working that grind up and as she moved up so did her hands, pulling the trigger to shoot her self..

now its

/thread
Shut up you trying too hard

There is not enough details for anyone who isn't a detective to tell what happen so I'll leave it be

R.I.P
 5 years ago '12        #34
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
Sad.. smh rip
 5 years ago '12        #35
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
I love you goo!! :)
 5 years ago '06        #36
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Mike Nitty said:
she hugged him from behind and you wanna put him in jail for homicide :facepam: Off-Duty officers carry everywhere because they still are peace officers no matter if their on the clock or not. Bet if you were in a bank with this n*gga while it was getting robbed and you found out later he was an officer just off-duty you'd be wondering where his gat was then.

It was an unfortunate accident if the story is correct....RIP and prayers to her fam.

she was 25...grown woman status, likely with her 20-30yo friends.
It was an unfortunate accident, but all sources indicate that if properly holstered, the pistol SHOULD NOT fire. Which might potentially end up leading to him getting some sort of involuntary manslaughter.

I agree with what you're saying, but him having his gun on him isn't the whole issue. If it were that easy to cause a holstered gun to fire, cops wouldn't be rocking that type of holster/gun. So the answer, to me, is either that A) he wasn't following proper protocol with regard to holstering his piece, or B) there's more to this than they're letting on.
 5 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 SickaMorStyle said:

now its

/thread

The model issued by the department has a safety mechanism built into the trigger.

The Smith & Wesson M&P primarily was designed for police and military use. It does not have a safety switch, but the trigger has to be pulled back completely for the gun to fire, certified firearms instructor Rick Ector said.

Ector said that if properly holstered, the gun cannot be fired accidentally.

thread open

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-14-2012 at 09:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #38
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 mistatnn said:
Word?!?
Most guns period don't have them.
 5 years ago '06        #39
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,469 | Props total: 2652 2652
Yaw don't know a lot about guns... what's the point of carrying a gun with a lock on it... if you need it fast you wont be able to use it. Also if it was her 25th bday she was probably intoxicated and if you live in a bad neighborhood and a cop, someone who sees the dirty side of the city, you would probably carry a gun too... just a series of misfortunite events
 07-14-2012, 11:10 PM         #40
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Most police issued guns don't have safeties
that can't be right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy