Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 maxnn said:

[pic - click to view]

LOL every deal is awful to this guy...that's THE best deal he's gonna get...
 07-13-2012, 03:52 PM         #42
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I won't say awful but that deal is mediocre at best & how will they stay competitive? The Disney Big 3 of Glen Davis/James Harden/Serge Ibaka is supposed to cause panic in the NBA? That team will be caught in no man's land which is mediocrity. I suggest some of y'all to take a deeper look at that Magic roster.
like they've gotten anybetter deals...Houston has fu*king noone to offer...Lakers dont wanna give both bynum and gasol...Nets deal was alright with the 4 1st round draft picks but they probably wont be lottery picks...you get 2 good young players...6th man of the year and the best shot blocker in the game...
 5 years ago '05        #43
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I won't say awful but that deal is mediocre at best & how will they stay competitive?

The Disney Big 3 of Glen Davis/James Harden/Serge Ibaka is supposed to cause panic in the NBA?

That team will be caught in no man's land which is mediocrity. I suggest some of y'all to take a deeper look at that Magic roster.
With the Houston deal, they want to basically unload the entire magic roster lol....that team could end up playing for an 8th seed, and the picks would end up being trash...

Whatever picks they got have a HIGH probability of not amounting to the talent Harden and Ibaka have...any picks from OKC will be late 1st round anyway...they'd have to get another team involved if they want decent picks...then you have to worry about those guys signing there...

Im sure ORL would want a commitment from them, but besides that, they aren't going to get a better deal...talent wise...the HOU is basically a salary dump
 5 years ago '07        #44
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
The Magic are never gonna get FULL value for DH so IF this is true, they better ask for Russell
 5 years ago '12        #45
AllenSports 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,929 | Props total: 2605 2605
that would actually be a great trade for both teams (cause dwight could just walk away from the magic and they get nothing in return) but i personally would like to see the developmental league used more like a minor league baseball system where you send players down bring them back up cause this league could actually be better than it was in the 80's and 90's with mix of vets and young players the heat got a good squad but dont count out the knicks lakers thunder utah got a nice young team the bull if rose comes back healthy the celtics still got a nice team memphis new orleans may be nice to watch you just never know i like the old days when every team had 2 or 3 stars and good role players
 5 years ago '05        #46
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I won't say awful but that deal is mediocre at best & how will they stay competitive?

The Disney Big 3 of Glen Davis/James Harden/Serge Ibaka is supposed to cause panic in the NBA?

That team will be caught in no man's land which is mediocrity. I suggest some of y'all to take a deeper look at that Magic roster.
Lol that team probably doesnt make the playoffs in the east, so they'd have some draft picks...and then all those expiring contracts they could use for trades in the future
 5 years ago '04        #47
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

competitive, i didn't mean a force in the eastern conference. they'd be bottom feeders for the 7th and 8th.
 5 years ago '05        #48
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7117 7117
Holy fu*king sh*t if Okc could land Dwight

5 years ago '10        #49
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 AllenSports said:
that would actually be a great trade for both teams (cause dwight could just walk away from the magic and they get nothing in return) but i personally would like to see the developmental league used more like a minor league baseball system where you send players down bring them back up cause this league could actually be better than it was in the 80's and 90's with mix of vets and young players the heat got a good squad but dont count out the knicks lakers thunder utah got a nice young team the bull if rose comes back healthy the celtics still got a nice team memphis new orleans may be nice to watch you just never know i like the old days when every team had 2 or 3 stars and good role players
 5 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
fu*k outta here ain't nobody trading Harden and Ibaka for Dwight
 5 years ago '06        #51
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
assuming Harden can be a 1st option... they still would be in mediocrity

Nelson
Harden
JRich
Glen
Ibaka

still sh*tty with no future unless they Tank hard for 2 years.
 5 years ago '07        #52
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
im callin ducktales on this
 07-13-2012, 04:01 PM         #53
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Magic should jump @ the trade if their main goal is stay competitive after they trade Dwight.
 5 years ago '08        #54
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
lol@pingalore. Dude is an idiot.

Anyway that deal is awful. Make it westbrook, ibaka, some picks and we can talk.

[video - click to view]

keep thinkin its a game, orlando
 5 years ago '07        #55
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Sheeed said:
LOL awful? that's the best deal BY FAR...
harden and ibaka are on rookie deals lol.u cant trade a max guy for rookie contracts.salaries are nowhere close to matchin.thunder arent far enough below tha cap to absorb dwights deal
 5 years ago '10        #56
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Aquarius said:
like they've gotten anybetter deals...Houston has fu*king noone to offer...Lakers dont wanna give both bynum and gasol...Nets deal was alright with the 4 1st round draft picks but they probably wont be lottery picks...you get 2 good young players...6th man of the year and the best shot blocker in the game...
I beg to differ. Houston has some nice young talent as well as low first rounders galore.....which is what Hennigan wants. He's made it clear he wants young players & picks to help in their eventual rebuild.

Do I think those players the Thunder are good, ab-so-fu*king-loutely but getting those players put them into mediocrity They won't be bad enough for a future #1 pick but they'll be good enough to stay around the 10th/11th seed.

Sheeed said:
With the Houston deal, they want to basically unload the entire magic roster lol....that team could end up playing for an 8th seed, and the picks would end up being trash...

Whatever picks they got have a HIGH probability of not amounting to the talent Harden and Ibaka have...any picks from OKC will be late 1st round anyway...they'd have to get another team involved if they want decent picks...then you have to worry about those guys signing there...

Im sure ORL would want a commitment from them, but besides that, they aren't going to get a better deal...talent wise...the HOU is basically a salary dump
While this is true Houston pretty much put themselves in a situation like this. They can't blame anybody but themselves for all those average trades & stockpiling Morey has been doing these past couple of years. If Dwight goes to Houston they could rebuild around him the right way but that's gonna take patience from Houston fans.

And I agree those picks won't really materialize to Harden/Ibaka players but you never know I mean Ibaka was taken with the 23rd pick

And once again I agree with you about them having the best talent wise package but like you said they need to get another team to help them.

BullsLost said:
competitive, i didn't mean a force in the eastern conference. they'd be bottom feeders for the 7th and 8th.
If that's the case I'ma feel sorry for them

Mediocrity is the worst place to be in the NBA lol.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 07-13-2012 at 04:08 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #57
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
Go ahead okc PLEASE do this that'll make it even easier to the lakers to beat you.
The bench get's alot weaker and no ibaka to start with defense. Get howard into foul trouble and you're left with perkins
 07-13-2012, 04:14 PM         #58
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give the heat some competition. still heat in 5
 5 years ago '05        #59
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
Its not real!

WHy do people listen to pingalore, like i keep telling you guys, when it comes to orlando magic news, that guy is the national enquirer
 5 years ago '07        #60
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70225 70225
dwight can make up on offense from harden, and on defense ibaka.

ibaka+harden=dwight

get it done collison
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy