Al B. Sure, Father of Diddy's "Son" Quincy, Posts Cryptic Paranoid Rant on Facebook

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
10178 pageviews
70 comments

BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Al B. Sure, Father of Diddy's "Son" Quincy, Posts Cryptic Paranoid Rant on Facebook

Important Read: I want to say that I love you from the bottom of my heart and I appreciate the consistent love from you over the years musically and all else. I am originally a hustler from the streets of Mt. Vernon from very humble beginnings, a loving Mom who made sure I went in 100 % on all and made something of the music craft that Ive loved dearly. I thank you for sharing it with me over the years. I am just a human being, not perfect but loves hard and appreciates all the God has allowed to happen in my life. Even my enemies, specifically the Wealthy ones that can't help but be jealous of me and even the Broke ones that have entered my life with ulterior motives which are most because of my trusting, giving spirit and willingness to help everyone wether they deserved it or not. From getting artists record deals and them selling millions of records to helping those from being put out into the street or feeding them when they claim they have no food and I ask for nothing. Ive come to find out that there are someone very jealous and "Bad" people out here that you all know, love & worship at times that are so jealous of me and doing some very Bad things to me like stalking my place of rest and even faking as if they are workers for major cable companies etc. we all are getting the hint by now. They've have also gotten to people closest to me (X's, co workers, Fakers and plants) by playing games, threatening them to k!ll them 1st if the turn them in, and or paying them money if they can get me to show up by telling me they are in need and seeing if I'll drop everything to help, as well as offering them things they can't refuse in their desperate lives which makes them complete trash when they accept. They've even gone as far as getting them implants, devices and cameras watching me at home and to follow me around and they communicate and feed them lines by walkie talkies to try and set me up etc. Even renting a place in my neighborhood. The best part of why God is so amazing is that I now know exactly who the idiot(s) are and the fake alias' all are and I wish them all God Speed. So FYI: If I (Al B. Sure! Aka Al Brown is found DEAD please contact my attorney Author Aaronson and he will have all of the information on everyone including their own closets emptied out and the main culprit "funding it" all. I will share who the key players are with you so as I said if I am found DEAD you will know the who what shortly after. Since they seem to think that it's a joke or that I am fu-king joking we will find out who's really from Mt. Vernon and not faking it. As I said "Continue to F*** with a hungry, wounded animal in the woods with nothing to lose and you will eventually get eaten... All involved and my favorite Bohdi Bear Rest in Peace...to my Sons, I love you severely! ABS!!!

[pic - click to view]

https://www.facebook.com/albsure

70 comments for "Al B. Sure, Father of Diddy's "Son" Quincy, Posts Cryptic Paranoid Rant on Facebook"

07-13-2012, 06:40 AM         #2
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh as his son saying Diddy stills kisses him on his lips like dave chappelle said no one knows what goes on in hollywood that makes people go crazy......

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #3
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
So that light boy ain't puffy blood son?
 5 years ago '04        #4
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
damn al b sure is only known as the dad of diddys godson now. n*gga was a superstar for a lil time when i was a youngin. nite and day>>

:hillwhoa:

So FYI: If I (Al B. Sure! Aka Al Brown is found DEAD please contact my attorney Author Aaronson and he will have all of the information on everyone including their own closets emptied out and the main culprit "funding it" all. I will share who the key players are with you so as I said if I am found DEAD you will know the who what shortly after. Since they seem to think that it's a joke or that I am fu-king joking we will find out who's really from Mt. Vernon and not faking it.

Last edited by slapaho; 07-13-2012 at 07:33 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #5
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268 OP
space
space
 Player 1 said:
So that light boy ain't puffy blood son?
Nope

[pic - click to view]

slapaho said:
damn al b sure is only known as the dad of diddys godson now. n*gga was a superstar for a lil time when i was a youngin. nite and day>>

Yeah I had to add that part because it occurred to me that most of BX was likely born AFTER his heyday. Time fu*kin flies.
 5 years ago '07        #6
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,473 | Props total: 14970 14970
 slapaho said:

[video - click to view]

boxden full of tennie boppers
 5 years ago '04        #7
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 3602 3602
Al got fat
 5 years ago '10        #8
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Al got fat
he sure did
 07-13-2012, 08:20 AM         #9
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
say what? Al B Sure Appreciation Thread? ....ok

[video - click to view]

07-13-2012, 08:23 AM         #10
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #11
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268 OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #12
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

[video - click to view]

My man had Lela Rochon in the tub
 07-13-2012, 08:41 AM         #13
Bigbody217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Al b high on the that sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #14
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 8870 8870
 Bigbody217 said:
Al b high on the that sh*t
Eh, I believe him. It's easy to pass someone off as crazy..........
 5 years ago '10        #15
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5871 5871
 ALTheGreatS said:

My man had Lela Rochon in the tub
Man, I've loved Lela Rochon ever since I was a kid and I saw her in Harlem Nights (poor Richie).
 5 years ago '12        #16
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 Ant McQueen said:
Man, I've loved Lela Rochon ever since I was a kid and I saw her in Harlem Nights (poor Richie).
And she was s3xy on The Wayans Bros & Waiting To Exhale. My man Wendell Pierce couldn't handle that.
 5 years ago '04        #17
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
Lela Rochon got that sunshine pus*y!!
 5 years ago '12        #18
AllenSports 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,922 | Props total: 2601 2601

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #19
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 Ghost Writer said:
Diddy trying to "Illuminate" that a.ss...

Can someone validate that this is his real account? I don't have a facebook account but when I clicked the link I saw that there are other al b sure accounts.
 5 years ago '06        #20
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy