The Second Annual BXSC Football Beer League

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #261
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,033 | Props total: 22382 22382
can't wait to see the n*gga's face that picks me for week 1. gonna fu*k you til you love me f*ggot
 5 years ago '04        #262
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,718 | Props total: 13112 13112
^ pay you broke a.ss biatch
 08-14-2012, 01:38 PM         #263
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
can't wait to see the n*gga's face that picks me for week 1. gonna fu*k you til you love me f*ggot
ayyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooo ol' mike tyson a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #264
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Paid.
 08-14-2012, 07:15 PM         #265
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will pay now...................

PICK ME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS
 5 years ago '10        #266
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
paid, or as we say in the bxsc
 08-14-2012, 07:19 PM         #267
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
left my damn cc in the car
 5 years ago '11        #268
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Wish I knew how to play fantasy, this looks fun as hell.
dude it's simple as fu*k...players are awarded points for stats...it goes by sh*t like every 10 yards rushing you get 1 point, so a 100 yard rusher would get 10 off top. then a rushing TD is like 6, so someone beasting in the week for like 150 2 TDs would get 27 points. bang, you gotta great fantasy running back. the scoring for other positions are that easy too...you get docked points for turnovers like INTs and fumbles, usually like 1-2 points.

now winning the league is split up into 2 different parts. your draft sh*t and your waiver wire knowledge. 1st 2 rounds should get you 2 n*ggas you know you can spot up with every week other than their bye. obviously it should be a starter...old school mentality goes RB then QB but since a lot of teams run back by committee squads it's hard to see a running back have a week like the one I posted(150 2 TDs). nowadays most people go QB in the upper part of the 1st round, WR in the middle part of the 1st round and RB in the later part of the 1st round. and the only running back you want to get are legitimate workhorse backs, or dual threat starters. MJD, Ray Rice, Matt Forte, that sh*t(I try to never go running back in the 1st because they the main n*ggas who will catch an injury and fu*k my fantasy squad up )

2nd round you just want the most consistent. Maybe a Roddy if he's there, a Jimmy Graham, Gronk...someone you KNOW is gonna, at the least, cop a TD or 100 yards a game on average.

3rd round on down is where you start looking at quality sleepers, people who have upside but have obvious questions about their ability to perform. people like...Vincent Jackson. receiver who can get you some big games, but he's in Tampa, a terrible situation. Robert Meachem. someone who caught almost everything thrown his way in New Orleans but Brees was his QB there and he's never played on the outside in the pros. Brandon Lloyd...deep threat with Brady as his QB(Moss?) but a million mouths to feed on that team.

only draft rules i'd always recommend...NO DEFENSE OR KICKERS TIL THE LAST 2 ROUNDS...you get no advantage taking them early. just get a straight defense and a starting kicker and roll with it.

the 2nd part is weekly waiver wire moves...this is in situations like injuries, good match ups, and players that blow up. Cam and Cruz were HUGE waiver wire n*ggas last year...and some weeks you might see Brady going against some trash defensive team like the 2011 Falcons...pick up the no. 2 and even the no. 3 most targeted receiver on his squad if they out there if you short on receivers. moves like those can keep a team alive through the season grind.

main thing to focus on is WEEKLY battles though. a lot of new heads always say, "well player a had more points than player b"...that's well and dandy. but you want to stick with the player who has the best match up THAT week. the n*gga who gives you 7 16 pt. games is worth more than the n*gga who gives you 16 7 pt. games...they had the same amount of fantasy points, but one player probably won you over half of those games, and the other was a decent starter but not a stand out.

tl;dr version

n*gga good stats=good team
 08-14-2012, 07:38 PM         #269
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Wish I knew how to play fantasy, this looks fun as hell.
I hate football and won last year
 08-14-2012, 08:25 PM         #270
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Updated the paid list on this page. I'm about to go pay right now
 5 years ago '04        #271
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,718 | Props total: 13112 13112
 Dangerously said:
Updated the paid list on this page. I'm about to go pay right now
knickslost and stupendamatic said they paid. did they?
 08-14-2012, 09:22 PM         #272
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How does LeagueSafe accept Discover but NOT American Express
 5 years ago '09        #273
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,033 | Props total: 22382 22382
 08-14-2012, 10:22 PM         #274
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
How does LeagueSafe accept Discover but NOT American Express
my family's stores doesn't accept AE either. The fee is way to high
 5 years ago '09        #275
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 8546 8546
 wjcorner said:
dude it's simple as fu*k...players are awarded points for stats...it goes by sh*t like every 10 yards rushing you get 1 point, so a 100 yard rusher would get 10 off top. then a rushing TD is like 6, so someone beasting in the week for like 150 2 TDs would get 27 points. bang, you gotta great fantasy running back. the scoring for other positions are that easy too...you get docked points for turnovers like INTs and fumbles, usually like 1-2 points.

now winning the league is split up into 2 different parts. your draft sh*t and your waiver wire knowledge. 1st 2 rounds should get you 2 n*ggas you know you can spot up with every week other than their bye. obviously it should be a starter...old school mentality goes RB then QB but since a lot of teams run back by committee squads it's hard to see a running back have a week like the one I posted(150 2 TDs). nowadays most people go QB in the upper part of the 1st round, WR in the middle part of the 1st round and RB in the later part of the 1st round. and the only running back you want to get are legitimate workhorse backs, or dual threat starters. MJD, Ray Rice, Matt Forte, that sh*t(I try to never go running back in the 1st because they the main n*ggas who will catch an injury and fu*k my fantasy squad up )

2nd round you just want the most consistent. Maybe a Roddy if he's there, a Jimmy Graham, Gronk...someone you KNOW is gonna, at the least, cop a TD or 100 yards a game on average.

3rd round on down is where you start looking at quality sleepers, people who have upside but have obvious questions about their ability to perform. people like...Vincent Jackson. receiver who can get you some big games, but he's in Tampa, a terrible situation. Robert Meachem. someone who caught almost everything thrown his way in New Orleans but Brees was his QB there and he's never played on the outside in the pros. Brandon Lloyd...deep threat with Brady as his QB(Moss?) but a million mouths to feed on that team.

only draft rules i'd always recommend...NO DEFENSE OR KICKERS TIL THE LAST 2 ROUNDS...you get no advantage taking them early. just get a straight defense and a starting kicker and roll with it.

the 2nd part is weekly waiver wire moves...this is in situations like injuries, good match ups, and players that blow up. Cam and Cruz were HUGE waiver wire n*ggas last year...and some weeks you might see Brady going against some trash defensive team like the 2011 Falcons...pick up the no. 2 and even the no. 3 most targeted receiver on his squad if they out there if you short on receivers. moves like those can keep a team alive through the season grind.

main thing to focus on is WEEKLY battles though. a lot of new heads always say, "well player a had more points than player b"...that's well and dandy. but you want to stick with the player who has the best match up THAT week. the n*gga who gives you 7 16 pt. games is worth more than the n*gga who gives you 16 7 pt. games...they had the same amount of fantasy points, but one player probably won you over half of those games, and the other was a decent starter but not a stand out.

tl;dr version

n*gga good stats=good team
Thanks for the lesson

mrballer23 said:
I hate football and won last year
 08-14-2012, 10:27 PM         #276
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and alot of people here were lazy last season. Picked up carson palmer just for the lulz when I had drew brees
 5 years ago '05        #277
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 ReggaeRampage said:
You all are a bunch of fu*kin f*ggots and I hope the homie R.I.P Will
Fcks all u pussies up

Give u f*ggots more time to keep his name in ur mouth

[pic - click to view]

fu*k you, fu*k will, and fu*k the whole team witness. Now quote that bi*ch.
 08-14-2012, 11:21 PM         #278
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggaeRampage said:
oh look william is back
 08-14-2012, 11:40 PM         #279
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggaeRampage said:

Man this is a fantasy league. Just shut the fu*k up already and get with the program

Stop being a dumbass. Grow up f*ggot

And no this ain't will. So have fun holding his pocket in ur dreams and thinking about him daily and accusing everyone of being him

Not the first time u think someone is Will. Get a life and stick to moping your fams store floors aka 711 f*ggot
oh look will is back
 08-14-2012, 11:41 PM         #280
Lannister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh look will is back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy