Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
SM 38216 heat pts38216 OP
space
space
$128,098 | Props total: 68078 68078
ddot stole my screenshots for his blog

some big time exclusive blogger stealing sh*t from a forum
 5 years ago '09        #62
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
it seems like cass wants to work with meek and meek took it as a diss. what a dumbass
 5 years ago '12        #63
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 13020 13020
 murdamurda said:
Meek won't step to 50 lol.

And Ross thinks he's got riders in his click?
lmao you serious? You know meek was known for toating guns in Philly right? I a.ssure you, that n*gga aint scared of 50. While 50 was going around snitchin on n*ggas which is why he got shot. Oh yeah the police report said 3 times, meanwhile 5-0 lied and said 9 times.
 5 years ago '10        #64
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 4536 4536
 daman729 said:
lmao you serious? You know meek was known for toating guns in Philly right? I a.ssure you, that n*gga aint scared of 50. While 50 was going around snitchin on n*ggas which is why he got shot. Oh yeah the police report said 3 times, meanwhile 5-0 lied and said 9 times.
50 told the truth in a song

he was shot at 9 times, hit 3
 5 years ago '12        #65
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 k3llz said:
Meek sign with Ross, now he's a fraud or he's wack...like i said...ya'll the same n*ggaz that would suck his d!ck if he was a nobody and underground...now he's big it's all this???fu*kouttamyface
Thats what im sayin. Biased a.ss n*ggas. Before meek sign with mmg, n*ggas was all his d!ck. Then when he signs to ross, they call him wack or fake. These clowns just biased. They dont even understand that meek was actually a real street cat which is why he acts the way he acts. Dude far from fake. Alot of these n*ggas just talking out they a.ss. Meek was known in philly for carrying straps. Thats fact. Gillie,cassidy,beanie all know this sh*t. Cassidy just trying to promote his sh*t. He making tweets and sh*t that he know people gonna see. Meek aint hard to find. Dude be in Philly all time, regardless of being famous. Cass had a chance to be big and he fu*kin fell off. Now he want his career back.
 5 years ago '12        #66
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
50 told the truth in a song

he was shot at 9 times, hit 3
NO bruh . 50 fooled everybody into thinking he was shot 9 times. Period!! Another n*gga making excuses for 50. He MAY have said 3 times in a song but he intentionally had people thinking it was 9 times.
 07-13-2012, 12:57 PM         #67
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it seems like cass wanted to make a song with meek and meek took it as a diss.

dude a dumbass
 07-13-2012, 01:02 PM         #68
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
meek a fraud for how he actin tho...

he dont be tryna do tracks wit>> ar ab..cassidy..gillie.oschino

i believe the only reason he had any philly artist on his
DC1 is because it was his breakthrough mixtape..it could of been a hit or miss
but not 1 philly artist is on DC2..then he doin all these tracks wit wale..instead of philly n*ggas
and u have an issue with that? so he owe philly rappers something?
 5 years ago '04        #69
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 716 716
 Kingpin 313 said:
Cassidy used to be>>>>meek mill
fixed
 5 years ago '04        #70
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
twitter beef
 07-13-2012, 01:22 PM         #71
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Anybody says anything about a MMG artist Grafted flys in with his cape

[pic - click to view]

And my gay-groupie is flying right behind me lusting for a chance to type my screen-name...
I can fly closer to the Sun without getting a nasty Sun-burn. God blessed me.

Scream @ Me said:
Nah. If Cassidy wanted to do a song with Meek - Cass should've reached out on his own and said "let's get it!" - but, RT sly disses to Meek IS b-tch sh-t & ion't care how you try to slice or dice it. --- Anyway, aside from that, I straight forgot who Cassidy was; when I read the thread title I was wondering why the hell he and the R&B singer would be going back and forth.
I think Cassidy accomplished what he set out to do, and Meek played right into it, Cassidy Mixtape was at 48K I believe yesterday and now it's at 61K...can't knock the promotion.

I just don't agree with the attention-wh0ore bi*ch sh*t were you drop another mans name in your Tweets just to get a response, that's hoe sh*t that bi*ches do....same type of sh*t happens on rap-forums were bi*chs drop your screen-name for attention but they simply do it for attention with no product to promote which makes it even worse.
 5 years ago '06        #72
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25871 25871
cassidy get back to this

[video - click to view]

killed gunit
 07-13-2012, 01:52 PM         #73
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meek is as vocal as pac about his problems in the buis and he got that quick temper

good for his rap career and hip hop....might be trouble wit his career
 07-13-2012, 01:55 PM         #74
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought barry off'd himself after king gillie exposed him as the cotton candy soft bi*ch a.ss n*gga he really is.

and dead at n*ggas expecting meek to revive barry's career when meek has barely launched his own career. at least let the n*gga drop an album first!
 5 years ago '07        #75
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
at LEAST half the n*ggas youy don't bring with you will always say you "forgot" about them.

god gave us all one life homie. do you.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I'm all for defending rappers from the early 2000's. But on some real sh*t, Cassidy can't put a full album or mixtape together to save his life. He always had 4-5 great songs and the rest were ehh or garbage.

Dreamchasers 1 and 2 have more good tracks than Cassidys whole career.
 5 years ago '06        #77
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
i love meek music but im startin to realize he an emotional a.ss n*gga. he bout to take game spot in a second.
 5 years ago '11        #78
enViouss 
space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
Meek Mill >>>>>>>>>> Cassidy
 07-13-2012, 02:51 PM         #79
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
If the only way you can step to another n*gga is with a gun then your a pus*y. Not sayin meek is but i guarentee you if they were beefin and meek saw 50 backstage he WOULD NOT run up on him and try to get it poppin.

Hell aint too many n*ggas in the game that would step to 50.

And at n*ggas thinkin Meek owes cassidy anything or philly rappers for that matter. Cass been in the game for how long? dropped how many albums/mixtapes? and now meek is supposed to put him on?

n*ggas gotta understand that when it comes to being signed to a label you cant just do whatever you want and put whoever you want on your album, your debut at that. I'm pretty sure Meek has tossed out the idea of puttin some of his n*ggas on a record and he prolly got told why it wasnt a good idea and got that shut down
 5 years ago '12        #80
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
If cassidy is so great then why would he need meek's help to get his career back?

If meek is fraud because he signed to ross why do ya'll having a problem with cass no being signed there?

Sad day when rappers are looking to the dudes they BROUGHT UP for a come up
What kind of sense does that make? If you were a star and brought up an unknown how are you gonna turn to that unknown later on asking for help?
Your stardom should be enough right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy