Kobe Bryant Responds to Michael Jordan's trash talk: 'He knows I'm a bad motherf%$ker'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 Minister said:
yeah u back trackin now n*gga
didn't really catch any backtracking, especially if you read kobe's original comments.
 5 years ago '10        #142
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8109 8109
 purplehazeus said:
i like kobe, but some of you obviously dont know sh*t about basketball........
first of all kobe patterned his whole game after jordan, and if i remember right kobe and bron agreed that the #23 should be retired in the entire league meaning no one could wear it outta respect for jordan. mj has more mvp's, scoring titles, rings, and records than kobe, and by the way the game was way more physical then than it is now. as far as the 92 team

G John Stockton - G Chris Paul
G Chris Mullins - G Deron Williams
G Clyde Drexler - G Russell Westbrook
G Michael Jordan - G Kobe Bryant
F Scottie Pippen - G James Harden
F Charles Barkley - F LeBron James
F Magic Johnson - F Andre Iguodala
F Karl Malone - F Kevin Durant
F Christian Laettner - F Carmelo Anthony
F Larry Bird - F Anthony Davis
C David Robinson - F Kevin Love
C Patrick Ewing - C Tyson Chandler

the 92 front court has the clear advantage in scoring and defensively. The entire team was smarter than 12 team also.Everybody on here keeps talking about how old the 92 is, but in 92 they were mostly in their late 20's, Jordan was in his prime at that time.
You looking at match ups all wrong

PG Lebron-Magic ......clearly '12 got the advantage
SG Kobe-MJ ...... a 34 yr old Kobe would be no match for Prime MJ
SF-Durant-Bird/Pippen (Depends on how bad 92 really wanted to win) ......Either way Durant would cook either one
PF- Melo-Barkley ..... Most interesting match up Melo has the overall advantage tho
C-Chandler-Ewing ....... Chandler would make it tough on Pat, but #33 got this

That starting 5 alone is already advantage 2012..... now the bench

CP-Stockton .......
Deron-Chris Mullin
Russ-Clyde ......clyde got this one
Iggy-Pippen/Bird (depending on who you started) .......Pippen would catch a body...92 bird not so much
ADavis/Blake-Malone ...... Lord have mercy on the young pup... But if Blake was there
Love-David Rob ......David is overrated to me, Kevin love would give him trouble
Harden-Laettner ...... Skinny Fat Harden would murder this match up

2012 in 6
 07-14-2012, 10:56 AM         #143
purplehazeus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
You looking at match ups all wrong

PG Lebron-Magic ......clearly '12 got the advantage
SG Kobe-MJ ...... a 34 yr old Kobe would be no match for Prime MJ
SF-Durant-Bird/Pippen (Depends on how bad 92 really wanted to win) ......Either way Durant would cook either one
PF- Melo-Barkley ..... Most interesting match up Melo has the overall advantage tho
C-Chandler-Ewing ....... Chandler would make it tough on Pat, but #33 got this

That starting 5 alone is already advantage 2012..... now the bench

CP-Stockton .......
Deron-Chris Mullin
Russ-Clyde ......clyde got this one
Iggy-Pippen/Bird (depending on who you started) .......Pippen would catch a body...92 bird not so much
ADavis/Blake-Malone ...... Lord have mercy on the young pup... But if Blake was there
Love-David Rob ......David is overrated to me, Kevin love would give him trouble
Harden-Laettner ...... Skinny Fat Harden would murder this match up

2012 in 6
i didn't list the rosters according to match ups, BUT you clearly underestimate some of the 92 players and overate some of the 12 players

Pippen would sh*t on iggy, his all around game is way better, iggy's defense and outside jumper are very streaky at that, david robinson owns kevin love all day everyday, and blake griffin better than malone?? what are you smoking?? don't let the flashy dunks fool you, he is not strong enough and not good enough offensively to hold malone.... i dont care if kobe was 29 and mj was 29 mj would still own kobe's soul. e
ven if you put pippen on durant, pip still has the advantage, you must not know that pippen was one of the best defenders in the league, durant's d is mediocre at that. melo would have serious problems with barkley and with his own teammates, because we all know how melo wants to shoot all the time...........

and the biggest reason 92 wins and we see it all the time with tim duncan ( and i don't even like him) FUNDAMENTALS basic knowledge of the game, yeah the 12 may be more athletic but pure skill and fundamentals, as well as basketball i.q. wins everytime advantage 92. I really think alot of you who take the 12 are going just off what you have seen recently and not looked at the 92 for real, they won by an average of 45 points a game except for 1 game..........

Last edited by purplehazeus; 07-14-2012 at 11:05 AM..
 07-14-2012, 11:08 AM         #144
purplehazeus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reading what some you guys are saying lol the bobcats are gonna win it all next year if we let you tell it lol
 5 years ago '12        #145
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
They have Ewing and Robinson and those big guys, it's tough

He said because of them two it be tough, Not because of Jordan or Magic.

Real n*ggas don't back down from other players He basically just said the PF/C postion be the reason they lose and nothing else

Keep bi*ching if you .................................................. .................................................. ..............

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Julian; 07-14-2012 at 11:15 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago