The Games Manager "Wack" Goes Off On 40 Glocc on Shade45 Says "He Was Spider Locs little Yes Man"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
will a n*gga just release the whole tape
 07-12-2012, 02:06 PM         #22
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga talkin to me like he mad at me i aint listenin to dat sh*t man
 5 years ago '06        #23
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
lmao lil old blood
 5 years ago '04        #24
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
whack said some real shyt... if somebody hits you, your instant reaction should be to swing back... if you aint gon swing, you better be runnin instead standin there takin a hit.. smh
 5 years ago '05        #25
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
FUCC GAME AND HIS WHOLE TEAM, n*ggaZ AINT FUCCIN WITH SPIDER EAST COAST CRIP IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CRIP SETS IN L.A. 1ST TO 190ST. DONT GIVE A FUCC SOMEBODY GONE DIE, n*ggaZ KEEPIN THAT sh*t GOIN SMH
 5 years ago '08        #26
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
Wack Was The Dude Who Brought Kay Slay To Compton

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #27
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 3770 3770
 flix02 said:
Wack Was The Dude Who Brought Kay Slay To Compton

Aint Ray J supposed to be Piru?

caliblacc said:
FUCC GAME AND HIS WHOLE TEAM, n*ggaZ AINT FUCCIN WITH SPIDER EAST COAST CRIP IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CRIP SETS IN L.A. 1ST TO 190ST. DONT GIVE A FUCC SOMEBODY GONE DIE, n*ggaZ KEEPIN THAT sh*t GOIN SMH
Spider aint involved dog and he dont care about this sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 KingP1n said:
I don't know If it was resolved.
Maybe they just agreed to disagree or it was unofficially squashed by neither of them saying anything about each other.
I think If Game and Spider seen each other it'll be nothing like 40 Glocc vs Game.

Game and Spider used to be cool early G-Unit days.

[pic - click to view]

He used to sorta speak highly of Game
Even when Game got kicked off G-Unit he was like he wish the best for him and what not

50 used Spider as West Coast Pawn to hold it down and go at Game.
Now Spider dont really fu*k with 50 guess that fad is over.

Guess Spider and Game may have a little tension over that Big Fase sh*t, fase and spider never squashed it.
Yeah game didn't want to beef with spider but spider dissed him...

''Turning spider loc against me cuz you scared to come get me cuz know what;s up blood still got love for him come to the block ill shake off the rug for as for g-unit motherfu*ker it's a wrap''
 5 years ago '06        #29
space
space
However that whole big fase and spider thing wasn't only between them two game was involved as well he couldn't really do nothing because white boy is a og piru and he told fase in advanced not to bring them into the hood that day because of the recent tension they had. Fase figured it would be a way to smooth it out but obviously white boy didn't think so and he punched big fase he was cool with game as well game told white boy he wasn't feeling all that but at the same time nothing he could do about it because when a og speaks that's just what it is...Game was mad at spider because spider was well aware of what was gonna happen and game felt they should of stayed out the hood that day..

''fu*k spider too now that's for big fase i know where you counting ya sheep i'll have some crips wait''
 5 years ago '08        #30
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Yung Dilla said:
However that whole big fase and spider thing wasn't only between them two game was involved as well he couldn't really do nothing because white boy is a og piru and he told fase in advanced not to bring them into the hood that day because of the recent tension they had. Fase figured it would be a way to smooth it out but obviously white boy didn't think so and he punched big fase he was cool with game as well game told white boy he wasn't feeling all that but at the same time nothing he could do about it because when a og speaks that's just what it is...Game was mad at spider because spider was well aware of what was gonna happen and game felt they should of stayed out the hood that day..

''fu*k spider too now that's for big fase i know where you counting ya sheep i'll have some crips wait''
not too familiar with the LA gang scene but i am with the Midwest(GD's/VL's)

so my question, was there someone above white boy?? like an OG OG? to smooth the sh*t out between white boy and fase??
 5 years ago '06        #31
space
space
sounds like game and spider is cool now too

wack said spider my family so we all good one way or another
 5 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 Mathematic said:
not too familiar with the LA gang scene but i am with the Midwest(GD's/VL's)

so my question, was there someone above white boy?? like an OG OG? to smooth the sh*t out between white boy and fase??
i'm sure their is but i think they would side with white boy because as a og he told a younger og in fase not to allow crips in the hood that day because of the recent tension fase allowed it any and disobeyed a direct order. White boy was with game later that day after he punched fase game has expressed it was his brother and of course he wasn't feeling what happened but his hands were tied game and fase have since made up not so sure with white boy tho..

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #33
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 3770 3770
 Yung Dilla said:

Nah nah, I dunno.
Even though fase a OYG.
White Boy didn't want to Crips on Cedar like that, especially Spider Loc since White Boy was fu*king with Game, more than he was fu*king with Fase.
White boy told him already he dont want no crips shooting a video on Cedar

[video - click to view]

Whiteboy had a BWS shirt on that dat he punched fase.
Spider and Game was beefing at that time, but Spider was cool with Fase and wanted to show unity between Blood and Crip at the end of His Blutiful World Crip dedication song.
Game and Fase was also beefing, so it kind of wokred out well, he tried to sh*t on game at the same time.

Spider aint even leak that footage.
His camera man did and then Spider Loc just ran along with it cuz he didn't like the way Fase handled it.

I guess Fase and White Boy cool now, because Big Paybacc Spider locs homie was on Cedar in one of face's videos.
 5 years ago '04        #34
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
40 glocc makin crip n*ggas look real bad right now bruh...... damn.............

Piru Bidness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '08        #35
space
space
wait, so fase knew game and spider was beefin but still brought him to the hood??? that dont make sense..if dude is beefin wit your brother..why not smooth that out first and then bring n*ggas to the block...and if you're all about B&C unity? how you gonna shoot part of a crip dedication song/video in a blood hood and you're beefin with a well known blood?? i know this is old news but cmon my n*ggas...fase deserved that..

Last edited by supervillain; 07-12-2012 at 03:25 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #36
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
everything wack said is legit.

wack was actually trying to set it up on twitter and 40 glocc kept turning it down. talking about how much respect he had for wack and big u, he just didn't want to do the 1 on 1 with game at that time. and this was all after the menace incident.
 5 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 Mathematic said:
wait, so fase knew game and spider was beefin but still brought him to the hood??? that dont make sense..if dude is beefin wit your brother..why not smooth that out first and then bring n*ggas to the block...and if you're all about B&C unity? how you gonna shoot part of a crip dedication song/video in a blood hood and you're beefin with a well known blood?? i know this is old news but cmon my n*ggas...fase deserved that..
Fase felt as games og he didn't have to clear anything with him. Game and fase also were going through they little beef
 5 years ago '08        #38
space
space
 Don Kaliko said:
everything wack said is legit.

wack was actually trying to set it up on twitter and 40 glocc kept turning it down. talking about how much respect he had for wack and big u, he just didn't want to do the 1 on 1 with game at that time. and this was all after the menace incident.
Big U is the n*gga who used to rock wit nipsey, right?
 07-12-2012, 03:28 PM         #39
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

This straight gangsta sh*t

This hook >
 5 years ago '06        #40
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
 Mathematic said:
Big U is the n*gga who used to rock wit nipsey, right?
yea . . he's an og in the game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy