“I absolutely laughed” - Michael Jordan comment on Kobe's "This Year TEAM USA can beat 1992"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 SeaJaiye said:
but but jordan got respect for kobe, he has the k!ller instinct!! klutch!!!

jordan laughed this sh*t off like it was one of his kids

also called out dumbass kobe on his low basketball IQ chucking up all those shots

kobe thinking he could guard a 29 yr old jordan =
i feel bad for kobe now !!! SIKE
 5 years ago '11        #102
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 King856 said:
wanting to be the best and wanting to be someone else is 2 different things. be the best Kobe. no instead he wags the tongue, changes the number to 24 and grows the goatee out.

the clone can't be better then the original.
When was the last time Kobe did the tongue wag? He does the clench jaw now

Jordan number was 23. Kobe never wore 23. LeBron on the other hand

And 24 was Kobe's old jersey number in high school. He changed it to 33 his senior year in high school because that what his dad wore. So Kobe switching to his old high school jersey numbers makes him like Jordan?

And Jordan was the first one to grow the goatee?

Clearly Kobe has studied Jordan's game and tried to add his moves to his repertoire. But Kobe isn't the only who has tried to be Jordan, he's just the one that is the closest. We gonna act like countless player haven't done the tongue wag, wore the 23 jersey, or threw powder in the air like Jordan? Why is Kobe the only one that is singled out?

Because he's great
 5 years ago '11        #103
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 1374 1374
I laughed @ Jordan laughing @ the G.O.A.T
 5 years ago '05        #104
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
 Play4keepz32 said:
at then end of the day i just cant go against a team with kobe bryant on it ... his will alone could carry them to a chip against the 92 team hard to go against the goat bean bryant
kobe stans amuse me thats why bx stay sh*tting on kobe stans like this becuz u bum a.ss n*ggas are delusional kobe bryant is the goat? goat of what? shot chucking

Last edited by TattooedMPsz; 07-12-2012 at 01:04 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #105
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
 cookthacoke187 said:
how are you comparing the 1992 team to the reedem one?

the '92 team was one of the most amazing things to represent this country in sports. People all over the world (even those who were our enemies) were rockin' USA merchandise. sh*t, in the 90s I dare you to find me someone that didn't own a USA jacket or some kind of merchandise.

There wouldn't be a "redeem team" without the obvious dream team so before you try to justify kobe's comments, think back at how much impact the '92 team really had and ask yourself why coach bryant needed to say that.

There was NO NEED for such c*cky comments. MJ served coach mamba with a reality check.
I wasn't if you were paying attention. You said that kobe was disrespecting the US while forgetting that he was the one who lead the redeem team to the gold medals after the horrible 2004 team couldn't win and disgraced nba olympic basketball. Clearly you sidestepped that point to get back to trolling. Not gonna work here playa

No need? So Jordan, Malone, and Barkley wouldn't have said the same thing if there was a dream team before them? Be honest and think about their personalities...would people have gone so far as to say they were disrespecting the entire country like you are?

5 years ago '05        #106
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8721 8721
 cookthacoke187 said:
how are you comparing the 1992 team to the reedem one?

the '92 team was one of the most amazing things to represent this country in sports. People all over the world (even those who were our enemies) were rockin' USA merchandise. sh*t, in the 90s I dare you to find me someone that didn't own a USA jacket or some kind of merchandise.

There wouldn't be a "redeem team" without the obvious dream team so before you try to justify kobe's comments, think back at how much impact the '92 team really had and ask yourself why coach bryant needed to say that.

There was NO NEED for such c*cky comments. MJ served coach mamba with a reality check.
Homey, you're stating the obvious. This influence this which influences that which influences this too is your argument. That has nothing to do with a hypothetical match up, on the court.......
 5 years ago '09        #107
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Damn man! When I read this sh*t on ESPN all I could think of was the hit em up track, the ether track, the second round KO track...fu*k it all we needed was some Funk Flex bombs behind that sh*t and it would have been perfect. I love Kobe but what the fu*k was he thinking on this one?

Jordan straight sonned the fu*k out of him and the whole damn team.
 5 years ago '05        #108
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8721 8721
 King856 said:
hard to say what would have happened at PF? Kevin Love is guarding Malone

Pippen can guard any PG on the 12 team

and Jordan was in his prime while Kobe is waaaay past his so how is that a slight edge?
If Jordan and Pippen are guarding the backcourt.......who is going to guard Durant/LeBron/Melo?
 5 years ago '11        #109
space
space
 King856 said:
Kobe is great, thats not our argument.

the argument is the 34 year old Kobe saying he would guard the 29 year old Mike

When did Kobe say he would guard Jordan? Pull the quote. I'll wait...

Last edited by Kadillac87; 07-12-2012 at 01:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #110
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 King856 said:
hard to say what would have happened at PF? Kevin Love is guarding Malone

Pippen can guard any PG on the 12 team

and Jordan was in his prime while Kobe is waaaay past his so how is that a slight edge?
But if he does that though, who will guard Lebron and KD ???
 5 years ago '09        #111
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Even with Dwight, Kidd, Bosh and Wade instead of other guys on this team they still wouldnt fu*k with The Dream Team.
 5 years ago '04        #112
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1266 1266
 Play4keepz32 said:
LOL AT KOBE BEING THE ONLY ONE TO STAND UP.... IF THESE bi*chES HAD HALF THE HEART KOBE HAS THEN MAYBE THE COULD SIT AT THE SAME TABLE AS THE GOAT
So saying dumb sh*t most of the time and sounding stupid is "having heart"

07-12-2012, 01:17 PM         #113
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe Stans are so entertaining...
 5 years ago '11        #114
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Kobe Stans are so entertaining...
Dwight stans are too
 07-12-2012, 01:19 PM         #115
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“I absolutely laughed” =
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #116
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
on some real sh*t bx n*ggas dont have at least a year on here i aint responding to u new n*ggas yall just fu*kin ramble on here
 5 years ago '06        #117
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 1717 1717
 cookthacoke187 said:
what reality check did mj serve kobe? and why do you see kobe's comment as c*cky, but don't see mj's comments as c*cky?

oh, nevermind . .

cookthacoke187 said:
“I absolutely laughed” =
[pic - click to view]

you're another that holds mj in such high regards and he could do no wrong; and hate kobe, and he does nothing but wrong.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 07-12-2012 at 01:26 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #118
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,269 | Props total: 19976 19976
 Skratch said:
Got damn i wish we had a time traveling machine for we can make it happen, sh*t our 2009 bobcats team can beat 2012 USA team
 5 years ago '06        #119
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
Jordan's an old fool. 92 dream team played against an international talent pool that would be equal to a 6th grade AAU team by today's standards. The game has evolved and progressed in all aspects around the world since 92. The 2012 team would run them off the floor they wouldnt be able to keep up with Westbrook, CP3, DWill, and Irving. Then you have the juggernauts Kobe, Lebron, and KD which would hit the big shots if needed. The centers for 92 team would be negated due to the fast pace of the game. Malone and Barkley= Griffin and Love.

2012 team wins by at least 8 points.
 5 years ago '05        #120
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 modalee said:
Jordan's an old fool. 92 dream team played against an international talent pool that would be equal to a 6th grade AAU team by today's standards. The game has evolved and progressed in all aspects around the world since 92. The 2012 team would run them off the floor they wouldnt be able to keep up with Westbrook, CP3, DWill, and Irving. Then you have the juggernauts Kobe, Lebron, and KD which would hit the big shots if needed. The centers for 92 team would be negated due to the fast pace of the game. Malone and Barkley= Griffin and Love.

2012 team wins by at least 8 points.
So sad to see drug use right in front of you. Get clean, man. You can do it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now