“I absolutely laughed” - Michael Jordan comment on Kobe's "This Year TEAM USA can beat 1992"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8491 8491
 cookthacoke187 said:
to be real tho, what kids should be doing is base their game off all the greats and become a hybrid.

Perfect example is LeBron as his game is Magic, Oscar Robertson, hints of MJ, etc. and he is able to play almost ANY position with a high IQ (not just chucking).

These young kids copy jordan/kobe because it's the popular thing to do but in reality you should focus on several key traits not just do what kobe blatantly did.

Kobe is literally an MJ REMIX... to be specific, kobe is like when diddy gets on a track that was already hot and adds his ad libs to it to go 5 times PLATINUM
What Kobe did is smart. It's like you're not understanding his game. You're not getting that he grew up around this sport and his influences aren't just MJ related. You're forgetting the Jerry Wests, the Oscar Robertsons, etc. You don't learn the footwork and patience Kobe displays on accident. A player who was able to seamlessly adjust, once his athleticism betrayed him. All of the greats go through it. You're only naming MJ because it's the popular thing to do (as far as who Kobe takes after), it's a bit deeper than that dude...either way, I'm starting to ramble a bit and it's slightly off topic......this team would still give the Dream Team a run for their money.
 5 years ago '11        #82
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 King856 said:
why challenge the dude you wanna be tho.
Because competitive people want to be the best
 07-12-2012, 12:44 PM         #83
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to Kobe for speaking his mind. You can tell how many people on here would glue their eyes to the ground, if an "intimidating" figure enters the room.
 5 years ago '05        #84
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 King856 said:
6 rings to 1

6 finals MVPs to 0

5 mvps to 1

thats a helluva remix

You stat wh0ore a.ss n*ggas never cease to amaze...CLEARLY we're talking about the way the individuals play the game...nobody said Dr.J was challenging Jordan on career accomplishments.
 5 years ago '04        #85
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 King856 said:
Kobe has patience? have you seen his shooting %? this dude never waits for the right shot
Terrible, dumb player, but somehow he's been a major contributor to 5 NBA Championships, How the fu*k did he pull that off ????
 07-12-2012, 12:45 PM         #86
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these kobe stans/Laker public relation firms are working over time in here. How do you defer all the attention to wade, bron, etc. when the sh*t was all caused by some arrogant a.ss comment on kobe's part?

think about all of this for one second...

Kobe is out there REPRESENTING our fu*king COUNTRY... Team USA. So what does kobe do? he sh*ts on a 1992 team that brought us all pride and respect.

All he should have said was "Interesting question. Well I wish we had a time machine and had a chance to play with the greats... I love competing. Next question."

Instead dude causes all of this sh*t while representing team USA. While rockin the MJ goatee
 5 years ago '12        #87
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 King856 said:
why challenge the dude you wanna be tho.

because you want to surpass them and become even greater or is wanting to be better than a legend too much for ya'll to conceptualize?

I guess none of the current nba players should strive to be better than those before them? I guess lebron should stop now and not try to break records and get more rings right? So all the other superstars and up and coming superstars shouldn't try to surpass the greats at their position and settle for mediocrity?
 5 years ago '11        #88
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
How Jordan gonna guard Westbrook if he couldn't guard AI?

[video - click to view]

Jordan defense is overrated

He couldn't compete with these new guys

/ChildishStanningWithMultipleSilmeysRant

5 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 King856 said:
Kobe has patience? have you seen his shooting %? this dude never waits for the right shot
You don't accomplish what he's accomplished without being a smart player.....are his shots questionable at times? Hell yeah...but Kobe shooting a low percentage shot is entirely different from a guy like JR Smith shooting a low percentage shot. Either way...this team could compete with the Dream Team....
 5 years ago '12        #90
space
space
 cookthacoke187 said:
these kobe stans/Laker public relation firms are working over time in here. How do you defer all the attention to wade, bron, etc. when the sh*t was all caused by some arrogant a.ss comment on kobe's part?

think about all of this for one second...

Kobe is out there REPRESENTING our fu*king COUNTRY... Team USA. So what does kobe do? he sh*ts on a 1992 team that brought us all pride and respect.

All he should have said was "Interesting question. Well I wish we had a time machine and had a chance to play with the greats... I love competing. Next question."

Instead dude causes all of this sh*t while representing team USA. While rockin the MJ goatee
right because kobe didn't lead the redeem back to olympic gold after the 2004 team embarrassed the US. Ya'll want players to be pc now sh*t is weak. Acting like some of the dream team players wouldn't have said the SAME sh*t in this position
 5 years ago '08        #91
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 astroblack9 said:

You stat wh0ore a.ss n*ggas never cease to amaze...CLEARLY we're talking about the way the individuals play the game...nobody said Dr.J was challenging Jordan on career accomplishments.
that's not stats. that's accomplishments.

just like when lakers stans always pull out the ring jokes on lebron.

don't be a hypocrite.
 07-12-2012, 12:52 PM         #92
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
at then end of the day i just cant go against a team with kobe bryant on it ... his will alone could carry them to a chip against the 92 team hard to go against the goat bean bryant
Yep. Like he did against the Thunder this year.
 5 years ago '05        #93
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8052 8052
Dream team had a real nba team the 2012 team isnt even a complete nba team though
 5 years ago '05        #94
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Kizzle504 said:
that's not stats. that's accomplishments.

just like when lakers stans always pull out the ring jokes on lebron.

don't be a hypocrite.

Go find a post of mine where i make a lebron 'ring joke'...ill wait...
 5 years ago '12        #95
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,750 | Props total: 13107 13107
Nothing against the man BUT...

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #96
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
so the same n*ggas that say the 2012 would win because of lebron are the same n*ggas who are clowning kobe for sayin this.

the bi*chassness is strong in this thread
 5 years ago '12        #97
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:
it amazes me how the world... is glued to every word the goat says... and he doesnt even use twitter or any of the other kids stuff... these guys dont want to see the goat get ring 6 and 7
You didn't know? BX LOVES KOBE

[pic - click to view]

Stay mad bi*ches
 5 years ago '04        #98
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 King856 said:
never said he was any of them things. I said he wasn't patient. can you read?
Same amount as Jordan had without him........... * EDIT U switched that dumbass question real fast, and u said he takes bad shots and was impatient, which would make him a dumb player

Last edited by #1nasfan; 07-12-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 King856 said:
lets talk accomplishments? the 92 team has 22 rings the 2012 team has 7

Where's that count coming from? Your entire statement is flawed and bias. You're talking 22 rings in all, while counting the Dream Team's entire careers correct? Are you counting Pippen and Jordan as 6 or 12? You do realize, you couldn't even do a correct comparison until every member of this current squad retires..............you do know this right?
 07-12-2012, 12:56 PM         #100
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
right because kobe didn't lead the redeem back to olympic gold after the 2004 team embarrassed the US. Ya'll want players to be pc now sh*t is weak. Acting like some of the dream team players wouldn't have said the SAME sh*t in this position
how are you comparing the 1992 team to the reedem one?

the '92 team was one of the most amazing things to represent this country in sports. People all over the world (even those who were our enemies) were rockin' USA merchandise. sh*t, in the 90s I dare you to find me someone that didn't own a USA jacket or some kind of merchandise.

There wouldn't be a "redeem team" without the obvious dream team so before you try to justify kobe's comments, think back at how much impact the '92 team really had and ask yourself why coach bryant needed to say that.

There was NO NEED for such c*cky comments. MJ served coach mamba with a reality check.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago