“I absolutely laughed” - Michael Jordan comment on Kobe's "This Year TEAM USA can beat 1992"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,245 | Props total: 8917 8917
I'm not trying to disrespect past greats or anything, but it's like dudes are flat out forgetting who is on this current team. Let's forget about Kobe for a second. We're seriously going to act like, LeBron, with his current mentality, wouldn't beast? I'm just saying, evalulate the entire team. In the end, we have no clue who would win, and it's fun to speculate...but the bias in these opinions are flat out incredible.
 07-12-2012, 12:09 PM         #42
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
Got damn i wish we had a time traveling machine for we can make it happen, sh*t our 2009 bobcats team can beat 2012 USA team
holograms doe
 5 years ago '09        #43
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,413 | Props total: 35268 35268
kobe stans don't like this comment at all

MJ the GOAT sonned that f*ggit

cp3 guarding magic
34-year old kobe guarding 29-year old in his prime mike

ewing, robinson, malone, barkley vs. chandler, love, stickman, iguodala

92 team would win by at least 15, especially once kobe got in selfish mode and started chucking up 24-foot fadeaway bricks over double teams like he always does when he feels he has something to prove (see: game 7 vs. boston)
 07-12-2012, 12:12 PM         #44
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is pure ether... it's simply father telling the son he birthed to fall back.

MJ let certain things slide like the tongue copying, stolen swag, bald head, borrowed moves, etc but kobe lost his passes this time by throwing a rock at the hornet's nest

the 92 team would blow them out... reason?

kobe's pride will not let MJ beat him so he will be chucking 50 shots that game and lebron/durant/etc will do nothing but stand in disbelief.
 07-12-2012, 12:16 PM         #45
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan couldn't even stop 18 yo kobe, you gon see pippin on kobe and malone on lebron, who would gaurd stickman? Dude can raise up at will, it'd be a good game that's for sure
 5 years ago '09        #46
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
kobe would go 4-18 from the field, so his opinion is invalid
 5 years ago '04        #47
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 The Bully said:
kobe stans don't like this comment at all

MJ the GOAT sonned that f*ggit

cp3 guarding magic
34-year old kobe guarding 29-year old in his prime mike
:

ewing, robinson, malone, barkley vs. chandler, love, stickman, iguodala

92 team would win by at least 15, especially once kobe got in selfish mode and started chucking up 24-foot fadeaway bricks over double teams like he always does when he feels he has something to prove (see: game 7 vs. boston):
John Stockton defending Westbrook
Magic defending who ????
Who will defend Lebron????
KD???
Bad Back Bird
 5 years ago '04        #48
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1296 1296
 cookthacoke187 said:
this is pure ether... it's simply father telling the son he birthed to fall back.

MJ let certain things slide like the tongue copying, stolen swag, bald head, borrowed moves, etc but kobe lost his passes this time by throwing a rock at the hornet's nest

the 92 team would blow them out... reason?

kobe's pride will not let MJ beat him so he will be chucking 50 shots that game and lebron/durant/etc will do nothing but stand in disbelief.

You forgot the Olympic goatee, liking baseball, tried to have male kids and so on...its disgusting
 5 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 King856 said:
Lebron would beast

but who's guarding a 29 year old MJ? Lebron? ok but

who's guarding Barkley,Malone,Ewing and Robinson?

a 27 year old Pippen could guard Durant or the old man Kobe.
Everything you've stated is debatable though. It goes along with my main point. People have this urge to view old > new. It's like, if someone was to say how much the Dream Team were beating others by, without considering the international talent pool. People are viewing these big names and are a.ssuming that their basketball chemistry was there. This is why I mentioned earlier, the Redeem Team could beat the Dream Team (they would also beat this current squad). The way that team played, you would have thought they were at the local Rec. Center, daily, hooping with each other. That's beside the fact though, people are underrating today's talents while overrating yesterday's......
 5 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
Jordan couldn't even stop 18 yo kobe, you gon see pippin on kobe and malone on lebron, who would gaurd stickman? Dude can raise up at will, it'd be a good game that's for sure
My point exactly.
 5 years ago '04        #51
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
I do believe it'll be a hell of a game but someone on the youth side will fu*k it up for them... Dream Team had to many OGs
 5 years ago '05        #52
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this is pure ether man u guys are idiots this means nothing ok so what jordan laugh And i am laughing at his Gm Moves and his horrible team is that Ether to damn clowns u n*ggas really hate a dude this bad u never even met. lol all this jordan d!ckriding when most of u didnt even see him play
 07-12-2012, 12:22 PM         #53
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who didn't laugh at that dumb sh*t?
 5 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 King856 said:
I asked who is gonna guard Barkley,Malone,Ewing and Robinson

how the fu*k is that debatable? Kevin love? Tyson Chandler
It's an insinutation that these guys can't be guarded by the current players........that's where the statement comes from.
 07-12-2012, 12:24 PM         #55
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thworldisyours said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #56
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 King856 said:
are you a Laker/ Kobe fan?

if so then you're opinion is worthless

Basketball hasn't eveolved, it's common knowledge the league is worse. They can't shoot, they can't pass

like MJ said when they have 11 hall of famers on this team then lets talk about it

Tyson Chandler is an evolution of David Robinson
at you intentionally missing my point to make yours. I said basketball has evolved , meaning all over, not solely on this team period.

and you act like this team is going to rely on tyson chandler to bring them to victory or that i'm saying tyson chandler is better than david robinson not to mention the nba plays zone now, and could play different defensive schemes on players to stop them from being so effective.

but the fact still that when you say that the 92 team could beat this usa team now, or vice versa, it's all a.ssumption; there's nothing factual about it. no matter how much you try and polish your comments up to make it seem believable. no matter how many jokes you make about this present team.

but if you think otherwise, then prove it. call the dream team up and let them play this team now? what! they're too old, exactly kobe's point ha! naw, just playing with this last statement, but everything else stands.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 07-12-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 TanstA! said:
I do believe it'll be a hell of a game but someone on the youth side will fu*k it up for them... Dream Team had to many OGs
Westbrook?
 07-12-2012, 12:25 PM         #58
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

it's funny how they started cloning with cows

[pic - click to view]

and then tried to clone the GOAT
 07-12-2012, 12:25 PM         #59
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

I mean really...

Kobe makes it impossible to respect him.
 5 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 cookthacoke187 said:
it's funny how they started cloning with cows

[pic - click to view]

and then tried to clone the GOAT
Eh, if I'm trying to make it to the top of my profession, I would pattern myself after the ones who are up there already. It's similar to the way the newer generation are attempting to pattern themselves after Kobe..........just sayin'
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy