“I absolutely laughed” - Michael Jordan comment on Kobe's "This Year TEAM USA can beat 1992"

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
19245 pageviews
319 comments

Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1228 1228
“I absolutely laughed” - Michael Jordan comment on Kobe's "This Year TEAM USA can beat 1992"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.cbsnews.com/83 .. 92-dream-team/

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Michael Jordan says there’s no way Kobe Bryant and this year’s USA Olympic basketball team could’ve beaten the 1992 Dream Team.

Jordan told The a.ssociated Press Thursday that he laughed, “I absolutely laughed” when hearing Bryant’s comments that the squad training in Las Vegas could take Jordan and company.

Jordan says there was “no comparison” which team was better, adding that Byrant comparing the two teams “is not one of the smarter things he ever could have done.”

Jordan spoke prior to a celebrity golf tournament in Charlotte.

He says the 1992 team, which included 11 future Hall of Famers and won its six games by an average of more than 43 points en route to capturing the gold medal, may not have been as athletic but was definitely smarter.

[pic - click to view]

MJ with that ETHER image

319 comments for "“I absolutely laughed” - Michael Jordan comment on Kobe's "This Year TEAM USA can beat 1992""

07-12-2012, 11:10 AM         #2
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 07-12-2012, 11:10 AM         #3
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but but jordan got respect for kobe, he has the k!ller instinct!! klutch!!!

jordan laughed this sh*t off like it was one of his kids

also called out dumbass kobe on his low basketball IQ chucking up all those shots

kobe thinking he could guard a 29 yr old jordan =
 5 years ago '05        #4
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,236 | Props total: 19707 19707
Lmao that gif never gets old
 5 years ago '04        #5
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 5 years ago '11        #6
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,160 | Props total: 17496 17496
"My son, let me tell you. This is definitely the First Page."
 5 years ago '05        #7
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Kobe smokin that good good
 5 years ago '04        #8
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
Them old dudes are overrating themselves, Athleticism would fu*k them up

:kd hah: >>>>>>>>>

Last edited by #1nasfan; 07-12-2012 at 11:22 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #9
Don Kaliko 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 1696 1696
just because mj (and whoever else that played on the 92 team) laughed doesn't take anything away from the actual statement. in actuality, we don't know if this team could beat the 92 team or vice versa. all we have is an a.ssumption and players that played for that team laughing it off, because they were on that team. just as well as kobe saying this new team could beat the 92 team.
 5 years ago '04        #10
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
Kobe's old age turning that brain into mashed potato mode, getting all his stans excited "but but why wouldn't he think he can win a game"

Even on paper you can't compare these two teams, everybody on today's USA team probably walked away shaking their head when they heard old man talking about it

[pic - click to view]

@ "Killer instinct" ..... its called stupidity
 5 years ago '04        #11
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,019 | Props total: 19589 19589
 SeaJaiye said:

also called out dumbass kobe on his low basketball IQ chucking up all those shots

5 years ago '05        #12
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8484 8484
 Budala said:
Kobe's old age turning that brain into mashed potato mode, getting all his stans excited "but but why wouldn't he think he can win a game"

Even on paper you can't compare these two teams, everybody on today's USA team probably walked away shaking their head when they heard old man talking about it

[pic - click to view]

@ "Killer instinct" ..... its called stupidity
I think a lot of you are getting caught up in hype............this is basically going to turn into an argument of "90s Era vs Current Era players"........

I will say this though...I honestly believe...the players of the 2000s, would have beaten the Dream Team.
 5 years ago '11        #13
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 SeaJaiye said:

another quality post
 5 years ago '05        #14
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Don Kaliko said:
just because mj (and whoever else that played on the 92 team) laughed doesn't take anything away from the actual statement. in actuality, we don't know if this team could beat the 92 team or vice versa. all we have is an a.ssumption and players that played for that team laughing it off, because they were on that team. just as well as kobe saying this new team could beat the 92 team.
this god some of u guys are idiots what is MJ suppose to say Kobe is rite we would get k!lled idiots. just another reason for u lames to talk about kobe. if LBj said they would beat them u be all over this calling jordan old and stupid. Point is no will ever know who would win. best thing we can ever hope for is a video game verison . But what did u expect MJ to say or chuck or anyone else sh*t is pointless
 5 years ago '08        #15
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
good sh*t MJ. Kobe talking outta his a.ss.
 07-12-2012, 11:32 AM         #16
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got damn i wish we had a time traveling machine for we can make it happen, sh*t our 2009 bobcats team can beat 2012 USA team
 5 years ago '06        #17
Don Kaliko 13 heat pts13
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
I think a lot of you are getting caught up in hype............this is basically going to turn into an argument of "90s Era vs Current Era players"........

I will say this though...I honestly believe...the players of the 2000s, would have beaten the Dream Team.
a lot of these people weren't even alive to watch any of the games nor fully understand what made the players of that time great. they're just going off of what they read and what others say (maybe watched a few highlights), and generalizing their whole opinion based on that.

I think it's really a shame how one could overrate one from back in the day to the point that they feel that one can't ever be beat by someone of this era.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 07-12-2012 at 11:36 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #18
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8484 8484
Matter of fact...the Redeem Team would probably beat them too........
 5 years ago '04        #19
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
this god some of u guys are idiots what is MJ suppose to say Kobe is rite we would get k!lled idiots. just another reason for u lames to talk about kobe. if LBj said they would beat them u be all over this calling jordan old and stupid. Point is no will ever know who would win. best thing we can ever hope for is a video game verison . But what did u expect MJ to say or chuck or anyone else sh*t is pointless

Kobe could of said something like "You know the 1992 team had phenomenal players and 2012 also has great talent, it would of been a dog f!ght"

He comes off c*cky and then gets sonned by legends.
 5 years ago '06        #20
Don Kaliko 13 heat pts13
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Matter of fact...the Redeem Team would probably beat them too........
I agree with this . .
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy