Magic GM Hennigan Called Dwight Howard Last Night to PLEA for Him to Stay With Orlando... :DEAD:

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
Bucher just said the rockets don't have the a.ssets to get dwight and the nets deal was the best package

Can't believe anyone would listen to what this clown says
 5 years ago '09        #62
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,456 | Props total: 8562 8562
 INF4MOUS said:
Nets lost f*ggot get to the back of the line

This n*gga here was super gassed the Nets were getting Dwight

Nets lost
The point-xenu did this all by himself

[video - click to view]

what's your fairy a.ss gonna say when JJ is coming down the wing too?
 5 years ago '07        #63
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Bucher just said the rockets don't have the a.ssets to get dwight and the nets deal was the best package

well...for rebuilding purposes it was the best deal
 5 years ago '11        #64
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,267 | Props total: 17717 17717
 KeepinItTrill said:
I saw some sh*t on...Entertainment Tonight or some stupid celebrity media show and they had a whole buncha folks that were scientoligists that I had no idea about

Leah Remini was one of em
damn.

She still got a fat a.ss tho.
 07-12-2012, 11:32 AM         #65
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itsyaboydub said:
Rob Hennigan on the phone w/ Dwight last night like

#TRAGICLOSS
 07-12-2012, 11:38 AM         #66
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Magic just don't get it? I think it's more like "Illstreet just doesn't get it".

Of all the times you called the Knicks fan base "delusional", you end up becoming more delusional than all of them combined. How many times did you spew your usual diarrhea of the mouth about how its the Nets and nobody else and bow down to the greatness that is you, Billy King and the Brooklyn Nets franchise. You dismiss every contrary belief, but post yours as fact. It's YOU who is delusional and now YOU don't have a plan on how to adjust to taking an L, so its more of the same twists and turns and name-calling that you just so specialize in.

Hennigan is doing his job by reaching out to Dwight. He simply worked Billy King and the Nets franchise, and now he's telling Dwight that he "tried". He took away Dwight's leverage, now he's doing things on HIS terms. Hennigan OWNS Dwight Howard right now.

If you don't think that required some sort of "planning", then it would explain how you always fail to prepare yourself to come clean and on top of your game in these forums.

Nets Lost...but Illstreet is a Lost Cause.
Holy fukk... Did you really just type another one of your feeling Novels?

I'M SORRY LEBRON DIDN'T PICK YOUR PRECIOUS KNICKS! I'M SORRY YOU GOT YOUR FEELINGS HURT WHEN I LAUGHED ABOUT IT AT THE TIME! I'M SORRY YOU STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT 2 YEARS LATER!

Move on... Damn.
 5 years ago '06        #67
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,568 | Props total: 18077 18077
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

you dont even know what the rockets are offering. Once the rockets start the season and see how a.ss they are they aint gonna want howard no more
 5 years ago '06        #68
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Illstreet said:
Holy fukk... Did you really just type another one of your feeling Novels?

I'M SORRY LEBRON DIDN'T PICK YOUR PRECIOUS KNICKS! I'M SORRY YOU GOT YOUR FEELINGS HURT WHEN I LAUGHED ABOUT IT AT THE TIME! I'M SORRY YOU STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT 2 YEARS LATER!

Move on... Damn.
It's not hard to right a novel when one possesses cognitive thought. It probably took me less time to post something of actual discussion, then to gather up the smiley's and figure out a way to deflect everything I said once again by trying to make me look like a butt hurt f*g.

Face the facts and admit to yourself that you took some of the biggest L's we've seen on this site...until then, I'm going to keep exposing you as the bi*chmade individual that you are.
 5 years ago '07        #69
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
It's not hard to right a novel when one possesses cognitive thought. It probably took me less time to post something of actual discussion, then to gather up the smiley's and figure out a way to deflect everything I said once again by trying to make me look like a butt hurt f*g.

Face the facts and admit to yourself that you took some of the biggest L's we've seen on this site...until then, I'm going to keep exposing you as the bi*chmade individual that you are.
bruh that's some middle school type of sh*t, and I know you aren't a teenager

cmon now
 07-12-2012, 12:02 PM         #70
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Bruh, over the past 2 days I've had like 6-7 people holla at me thru the props(including one just now) like "YO, why is this guy typin and cryin to you like he's your ex girl? "

I haven't taken a Single L off you EVER.

Only people who Co-Sign you are your fellow Knicks fans... Or lames I've sonned into oblivion(what up jamiacan you queer).

You Pop up once every 4-5 Months and give me this bleeding heart routine.

All cause I clowned when your f*ggot a.ss Knicks got blown off by LeBron whe yall were filming love letters to him.(Everyone else was laughing too, only I touched a nerve apparently)

Fact is... I DON'T KNOW YOU... I DON'T FOLLOW YOU... I DON'T QUOTE YOU OR WRITE PARAGRAPHS OF FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU...

YOU DO THESE THINGS.

GET OVER IT. IT'S SAD AND DESPERATE.
 5 years ago '07        #71
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 BrookLynnStiles said:
The point-xenu did this all by himself

what's your fairy a.ss gonna say when JJ is coming down the wing too?

[video - click to view]

#NETSLOST
 5 years ago '09        #72
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

#NETSLOST
Did you just post a vid on mr.-4-turnovers-a-game himself? :bronhuh:

That back-up point-clown averaged 4 turnovers a game & gets paid 25 mill

the chink's rittle p*nis just got rittler knowing the point-xenu is taking the city
 5 years ago '07        #73
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Did you just post a vid on mr.-4-turnovers-a-game himself? :bronhuh:

That back-up point-clown averaged 4 turnovers a game & gets paid 25 mill

the chink's rittle p*nis just got rittler knowing the point-xenu is taking the city
7 millie a year to cook dwill
 5 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
7 millie a year to cook dwill
Deron is gonna turn bibby's ankles into fossil fuels, dawg. It's all good, y'all got the great won-ton Lin to fall back on
 07-12-2012, 12:35 PM         #75
BKLYNTAKEOVER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

dwight will still end up in brooklyn
 5 years ago '07        #76
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Deron is gonna turn bibby's ankles into fossil fuels, dawg. It's all good, y'all got the great won-ton Lin to fall back on
Bibby is not on the Knicks clown
 5 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Bibby is not on the Knicks clown
I Meant Kidd
 07-12-2012, 12:46 PM         #78
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100ms said:
I agree
You don't say?

How many times have I called you a fraud and your "sources" a joke in the past few days?

You ain't even been here long enough to see anyone catch a Epic L.

Javon acting like he was literally in Lebron's inner circle was L.

Blueprint Deleting an Entire Couple Thousand Post Game Thread cause the Eagles lost to the Skins was a L.

The night the kid in the Hip Hop spot got caught snitchin to Mike Dean and almost k!lled himself was a L.

Fatbury's Entire Existence was a L.

Catch up.
 07-12-2012, 12:48 PM         #79
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
You sure about that?
 5 years ago '05        #80
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Rique said:
you dont even know what the rockets are offering. Once the rockets start the season and see how a.ss they are they aint gonna want howard no more
magic are waiting for a better package but once the season starts the rockets package can do nothing but get worse, they are offering cap relief right now and they wont be able to do that once they start signing players to fill out their roster

the magic lost imo when they didnt take those 3 first round picks from houston before the draft. they could of had 4 of the top 20 picks in the draft, get some more first rounders from them, martin and his expiring contract, and send salary to the rockets. i find it VERY unlikely they will find a better deal than that, and especially the more this progresses
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy