Magic GM Hennigan Called Dwight Howard Last Night to PLEA for Him to Stay With Orlando... :DEAD:

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2012, 10:39 AM         #41
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itsyaboydub said:
Orlando's in such a bad situation man smh. They're sooo fu*king retarded for not taking the Nets offer. That's as good as they're going to get. A top 5 C in Lopez, 3milly in cash, 3 1st round picks, Humphries, & the Nets were willing to take sh*t contracts of J.Richardson, Earl clark, & sh*t Duhon, & You don't take that??!! good luck to this dumb fu*k thinking he's gonna get a better offer. Teams aint gonna give sh*t now 4 a n*gga w/ a bad back that they know aint gonna re-sign w/ them, ORL won't deal with the Lakers 'cause Bynum already said he don't wanna look @ Micky Mouse in his prime smh

ORLANDO LOST
damn dummies!
 07-12-2012, 10:40 AM         #42
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drunk 24/7 said:
can i get tonight's lotto numbers while we're at it?
8 6 7 5 3 0 9
 5 years ago '09        #43
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 Magnum Brown said:
How good were the Nets last year?

You think adding Joe Johnson is gonna make that much of a difference???

You're still behind the Heat, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Pacers

Congrats on being a middle tier Eastern conference team... Should make for a great season
Dwill and the boys almost made the playoffs, but fell short because like the last 2 seasons of his life he was the only all-star on the team.

But now the point-xenu is ballin with a 6 time All Star, All NBA Third Teamer in 2010, won a bronze medal with Team USA at '06 FIBA World Championships, all rookie in '02 in J.J.

The point-xenu has never had a weapon like that

Best backcourt in the east not named the miami heat
 5 years ago '11        #44
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Dangerously said:
That's all good and everything, but what's gonna happen when the Magic are sh*t this year an Hennigan ends up getting nothing for Dwight because his foolish pride is about to let him walk in free agency because nobody was willing to get all the way fu*ked in the as*hole by the Magic because they're unable to build a franchise.

Hennigan isn't going to own Dwight for long and soon after that he won't own a job.
I'd rather let D12 walk then pay Brook Lopez a max contract just to lead them to top 5 picks they're gonna get with or without Lopez
 5 years ago '11        #45
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,162 | Props total: 17498 17498
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Magic just don't get it? I think it's more like "Illstreet just doesn't get it".

Of all the times you called the Knicks fan base "delusional", you end up becoming more delusional than all of them combined. How many times did you spew your usual diarrhea of the mouth about how its the Nets and nobody else and bow down to the greatness that is you, Billy King and the Brooklyn Nets franchise. You dismiss every contrary belief, but post yours as fact. It's YOU who is delusional and now YOU don't have a plan on how to adjust to taking an L, so its more of the same twists and turns and name-calling that you just so specialize in.

Hennigan is doing his job by reaching out to Dwight. He simply worked Billy King and the Nets franchise, and now he's telling Dwight that he "tried". He took away Dwight's leverage, now he's doing things on HIS terms. Hennigan OWNS Dwight Howard right now.

If you don't think that required some sort of "planning", then it would explain how you always fail to prepare yourself to come clean and on top of your game in these forums.

Nets Lost...but Illstreet is a Lost Cause.
welldamn!!!
 5 years ago '10        #46
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Dwill and the boys almost made the playoffs, but fell short because like the last 2 seasons of his life he was the only all-star on the team.

But now the point-xenu is ballin with a 6 time All Star, All NBA Third Teamer in 2010, won a bronze medal with Team USA at '06 FIBA World Championships, all rookie in '02 in J.J.

Where you see the Nets finishing this year?
 5 years ago '06        #47
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
 BrookLynnStiles said:

[pic - click to view]

07-12-2012, 10:47 AM         #48
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100ms said:
Jus chill man..damn
Eat a d!ck f*ggot. Chill with that you fu*king fairy.
 5 years ago '09        #49
space
space
 Magnum Brown said:
Where you see the Nets finishing this year?
The point-Xenu and the church of bucketology will finish w/ the third seed next season

Dwight will convert by the January 15 trade deadline and the #BKLYNTAKEOVER will commence...amen.
 07-12-2012, 10:49 AM         #50
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:

Did you know my n*gga Jason Lee is a Scientologist?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #51
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
Still no one is reporting this but bucher *yawn*

Dude is upset because his predictions were wrong once again
 07-12-2012, 10:50 AM         #52
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
The point-Xenu and the church of bucketology will finish w/ the third seed next season

Dwight will convert by the January 15 trade deadline and the #BKLYNTAKEOVER will commence...amen.

We need to chill fam. Keep expectations low and let the squad talk for us.
 5 years ago '10        #53
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
 BrookLynnStiles said:

You got jokes... I thought we were having a serious NBA discussion

You don't REALLy believe they finish top 3, do you?
 07-12-2012, 10:55 AM         #54
N E R D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Penn State lost
 5 years ago '06        #55
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Magic just don't get it? I think it's more like "Illstreet just doesn't get it".

Of all the times you called the Knicks fan base "delusional", you end up becoming more delusional than all of them combined. How many times did you spew your usual diarrhea of the mouth about how its the Nets and nobody else and bow down to the greatness that is you, Billy King and the Brooklyn Nets franchise. You dismiss every contrary belief, but post yours as fact. It's YOU who is delusional and now YOU don't have a plan on how to adjust to taking an L, so its more of the same twists and turns and name-calling that you just so specialize in.

Hennigan is doing his job by reaching out to Dwight. He simply worked Billy King and the Nets franchise, and now he's telling Dwight that he "tried". He took away Dwight's leverage, now he's doing things on HIS terms. Hennigan OWNS Dwight Howard right now.

If you don't think that required some sort of "planning", then it would explain how you always fail to prepare yourself to come clean and on top of your game in these forums.

Nets Lost...but Illstreet is a Lost Cause.
Tell them dude..these nets fans dont understand

Remember when they were saying Billy King was "owning" Rob Hennigan?? Only to find out Rob was playing the Nets all along.. Rob made Billy King look like
[pic - click to view]

Nets fans seem to not be able to comprehend the terms "posturing"and "smokescreening". But I understand, it has been a since Nets fans have had anything to be excited about. The Magic entertaining the idea of keeping Dwight leads to: increasing his value because teams will see the Magic have the option of keeping him.

This is chess not checkers..Nets fans quit acting like you understand the motive behind any of these moves, because you clearly don't understand posturing.

Signing Gerald Wallce to a 4 year contract, bringing in Joe Johnson and his terrible contract, and signing Brook to a max deal only to lose to the Miami Heat for the next 5 years in the 2nd round? That's all checkers right there
 07-12-2012, 10:57 AM         #56
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna hurl man.

[pic - click to view]

Doug E. Fresh is a scientologist.
 5 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 Dangerously said:

We need to chill fam. Keep expectations low and let the squad talk for us.
whatever you say captain.

your right, nets gotta take the city before taking the east.
 5 years ago '07        #58
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 Dangerously said:
I'm gonna hurl man.

[pic - click to view]

Doug E. Fresh is a scientologist.
I saw some sh*t on...Entertainment Tonight or some stupid celebrity media show and they had a whole buncha folks that were scientoligists that I had no idea about

Leah Remini was one of em
 07-12-2012, 11:04 AM         #59
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I saw some sh*t on...Entertainment Tonight or some stupid celebrity media show and they had a whole buncha folks that were scientoligists that I had no idea about

Leah Remini was one of em
I KNOW.

Danny Masterson and Laura Prepon too?

That 70s Xenu
 5 years ago '07        #60
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Nets lost f*ggot get to the back of the line

This n*gga here was super gassed the Nets were getting Dwight

Nets lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy