Magic GM Hennigan Called Dwight Howard Last Night to PLEA for Him to Stay With Orlando... :DEAD:

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
98 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
The Magic just don't get it? I think it's more like "Illstreet just doesn't get it".

Of all the times you called the Knicks fan base "delusional", you end up becoming more delusional than all of them combined. How many times did you spew your usual diarrhea of the mouth about how its the Nets and nobody else and bow down to the greatness that is you, Billy King and the Brooklyn Nets franchise. You dismiss every contrary belief, but post yours as fact. It's YOU who is delusional and now YOU don't have a plan on how to adjust to taking an L, so its more of the same twists and turns and name-calling that you just so specialize in.

Hennigan is doing his job by reaching out to Dwight. He simply worked Billy King and the Nets franchise, and now he's telling Dwight that he "tried". He took away Dwight's leverage, now he's doing things on HIS terms. Hennigan OWNS Dwight Howard right now.

If you don't think that required some sort of "planning", then it would explain how you always fail to prepare yourself to come clean and on top of your game in these forums.

Nets Lost...but Illstreet is a Lost Cause.
 5 years ago '10        #22
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
 Rique said:
You're kidding right?
????

So you don't know the answer?

I have a life and what not, I don't read up on every report/rumor... I honestly don't know the answer... Figured I could come to the sports section, in a thread discussing D12, and get an answer

It was a simple yes or no... No reason to be a d!ck
 5 years ago '07        #23
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
Orlando's like dat ex bi*ch u told 10000+ times either "it's over" or "we just fu*kin', i'm now with you" & they just don't wanna accept no as the answer.

#TRAGICLOST
 5 years ago '06        #24
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Magnum Brown said:
????

So you don't know the answer?

I have a life and what not, I don't read up on every report/rumor... I honestly don't know the answer... Figured I could come to the sports section, in a thread discussing D12, and get an answer

It was a simple yes or no... No reason to be a d!ck
of course they aren't lottery protected bruh

if our team plane crashes the Magic will receive Nets lottery picks, yes.
 5 years ago '06        #25
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Lol@rich bucher. Dude is never right about anything and never has sources.

Not credible at all.

2013 starting center, big baby

lol @ how hard you were going for Bynum then the last rumor didn't even land y'all him.

trading the best package and receiving the worst. losing.
 5 years ago '10        #26
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:
of course they aren't lottery protected bruh

if our team plane crashes the Magic will receive Nets lottery picks, yes.
Ok... I just wanted to be sure... Appreciate the info

If that's the case... The Nets can keep Brook Lopez, and what would be late 1st round picks...

Some of ya'll are really given Lopez too much credit... That is not a player you build a team around

I rather let Howard walk... We would be a lottery team, with or without Brook Lopez
 5 years ago '07        #27
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
2013 starting center, big baby

lol @ how hard you were going for Bynum then the last rumor didn't even land y'all him.

trading the best package and receiving the worst. losing.
 07-12-2012, 10:26 AM         #28
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The JamcnBumbaclot should've been begging and doing all types of santeria to keep the Nets in the deal.

You think you're going to get as good a deal as you had now?

You think someone is gonna take those bad contracts?

MAGIC LOST. fu*king f*ggots.
 5 years ago '09        #29
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
 Magnum Brown said:
Ok... I just wanted to be sure... Appreciate the info

If that's the case... The Nets can keep Brook Lopez, and what would be late 1st round picks...

Some of ya'll are really given Lopez too much credit... That is not a player you build a team around

I rather let Howard walk... We would be a lottery team, with or without Brook Lopez
Fell from top seed to not mentioned at all

Good luck playing for the lotto
 5 years ago '06        #30
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
You think you're going to get as good a deal as you had now?
Yes.

Dangerously said:
You think someone is gonna take those bad contracts?
Yes.

Dangerously said:
NETS LOST. fu*king f*ggots.
Fixed.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
The Magic just don't get it? I think it's more like "Illstreet just doesn't get it".

Of all the times you called the Knicks fan base "delusional", you end up becoming more delusional than all of them combined. How many times did you spew your usual diarrhea of the mouth about how its the Nets and nobody else and bow down to the greatness that is you, Billy King and the Brooklyn Nets franchise. You dismiss every contrary belief, but post yours as fact. It's YOU who is delusional and now YOU don't have a plan on how to adjust to taking an L, so its more of the same twists and turns and name-calling that you just so specialize in.

Hennigan is doing his job by reaching out to Dwight. He simply worked Billy King and the Nets franchise, and now he's telling Dwight that he "tried". He took away Dwight's leverage, now he's doing things on HIS terms. Hennigan OWNS Dwight Howard right now.

If you don't think that required some sort of "planning", then it would explain how you always fail to prepare yourself to come clean and on top of your game in these forums.

get'em
 07-12-2012, 10:32 AM         #32
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Yes.

Yes.

Fixed.
Living up to your username

5 years ago '06        #33
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Living up to your username

Very original.
 5 years ago '10        #34
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Fell from top seed to not mentioned at all

Good luck playing for the lotto
How good were the Nets last year?

You think adding Joe Johnson is gonna make that much of a difference???

You're still behind the Heat, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Pacers

Congrats on being a middle tier Eastern conference team... Should make for a great season
 07-12-2012, 10:35 AM         #35
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

That's all good and everything, but what's gonna happen when the Magic are sh*t this year an Hennigan ends up getting nothing for Dwight because his foolish pride is about to let him walk in free agency because nobody was willing to get all the way fu*ked in the as*hole by the Magic because they're unable to build a franchise.

Hennigan isn't going to own Dwight for long and soon after that he won't own a job.
 07-12-2012, 10:36 AM         #36
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnum Brown said:
How good were the Nets last year?

You think adding Joe Johnson is gonna make that much of a difference???

You're still behind the Heat, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Pacers

Congrats on being a middle tier Eastern conference team... Should make for a great season
Knicks fans know what that middle tier is like doe
 5 years ago '11        #37
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 itsyaboydub said:
Rob Hennigan on the phone w/ Dwight last night like

#TRAGICLOSS

07-12-2012, 10:37 AM         #38
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Very original.
You weren't exactly stimulating my grey matter with your comment either
 5 years ago '06        #39
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
That's all good and everything, but what's gonna happen when the Magic are sh*t this year an Hennigan ends up getting nothing for Dwight because his foolish pride is about to let him walk in free agency because nobody was willing to get all the way fu*ked in the as*hole by the Magic because they're unable to build a franchise.

Hennigan isn't going to own Dwight for long and soon after that he won't own a job.
Can I get tonight's lotto numbers while we're at it?
 5 years ago '10        #40
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Knicks fans know what that middle tier is like doe
Glad you mentioned the Knicks....

Knicks > Nets

Nets will definitely be in the running for the 6th-8th spot in the Eastern conference.... Ya'll made it
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
181 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy