Rockstar releases two GTA V screenshots

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-13-2012, 12:05 PM         #61
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
GTA is by far the most overrated game to ever exist I'm not saying its bad in fact its a great game. But the gaming experience is by far overrated. After reading some of these post in response to 2 fu*king pictures is damn near comical. I mean really? You know what the game is going to be like a lakey doing jobs for different people its really nothing innovative about it. I really dont see this this one being light years better than the last one. San Andreas might just be the best GTA even after 5 is released but we'll see.
I just need to see some actual gameplay before I start making post about me busting a nut on myself after seeing just 2 pics.
Jesus. This n*gga . . . Go outside.

Jesszman said:
Yeah, it's a "dont count your chickens before they hatch" scenario. Just because it's from R* or your favorite series, doesn't mean it'll be a godsend. We still need to see some actual gameplay from this title, not a trailer or two screenshots.

I just can't. Is this negro for real
 6 years ago '08        #62
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
 DominationCM said:
GTA is by far the most overrated game to ever exist I'm not saying its bad in fact its a great game. But the gaming experience is by far overrated. After reading some of these post in response to 2 fu*king pictures is damn near comical. I mean really? You know what the game is going to be like a lakey doing jobs for different people its really nothing innovative about it. I really dont see this this one being light years better than the last one. San Andreas might just be the best GTA even after 5 is released but we'll see.
I just need to see some actual gameplay before I start making post about me busting a nut on myself after seeing just 2 pics.
goddamn, you hate on every game in existence. the only time i see you saying something positive about anything is when you defend cod to death or cry because nobody on bx respects nintendo.

Jesszman said:
Yeah, it's a "dont count your chickens before they hatch" scenario. Just because it's from R* or your favorite series, doesn't mean it'll be a godsend. We still need to see some actual gameplay from this title, not a trailer or two screenshots.
this i can agree with for the most part, but rockstar is a quality company that doesnt wh0ore out their games. they take time to fine-tune a great product and they have enough experience and resources to do just that, especially since this is their flagship title. theres no way this wont be anything less than above average.
 6 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,287 | Props total: 27645 27645
A problem I have with R* is they literally take what Jay said with the "It's a secret society all we ask is trust" line. I understand they want to ensure gamers get the best of what they have to offer but the extremely limited amount of info, only releasing one video clip (which is the trailer) since the official announcement & not one piece of video gameplay is unbelievable. I love GTA, trust me I really do, but this is fu*king ridiculous.

It's not some ancient piece of artifact it's a damn sandbox video game where you randomly run around and k!ll people.
 6 years ago '08        #64
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,569 | Props total: 234 234
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
A problem I have with R* is they literally take what Jay said with the "It's a secret society all we ask is trust" line. I understand they want to ensure gamers get the best of what they have to offer but the extremely limited amount of info, only releasing one video clip (which is the trailer) since the official announcement & not one piece of video gameplay is unbelievable. I love GTA, trust me I really do, but this is fu*king ridiculous.

It's not some ancient piece of artifact it's a damn sandbox video game where you randomly run around and k!ll people.
its to build hype and anticipation. but yeah, nearly a year with no new info is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '10        #65
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,287 | Props total: 27645 27645
 el bundy said:
its to build hype and anticipation. but yeah, nearly a year with no new info is ridiculous.

Yea and that's where I understand why they do it. They've built up a lot of anticipation I'll tell you that lol, but it's kind of insane of the great lengths they'll go to.
 07-13-2012, 01:09 PM         #66
ballin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima be so disappointed if they make me be a white boy again.

pre order regardless though
 07-13-2012, 01:29 PM         #67
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballin1 said:
ima be so disappointed if they make me be a white boy again.

pre order regardless though
racist ^
Im gonna be mad if they make me be a skinny black dood again, have to adjust my brightness

ha

na the game is overrated though, but its all been hype since gta 3 and onwards... i used to love gta 1, 2 and london too, birds eye view sh*t.

.... Anyway i expect it too drop around April time next year

Last edited by BMS; 07-13-2012 at 01:33 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #68
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 35 35
i cant wait for this
 6 years ago '11        #69
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 205 205
 el bundy said:
goddamn, you hate on every game in existence. the only time i see you saying something positive about anything is when you defend cod to death or cry because nobody on bx respects nintendo.

this i can agree with for the most part, but rockstar is a quality company that doesnt wh0ore out their games. they take time to fine-tune a great product and they have enough experience and resources to do just that, especially since this is their flagship title. theres no way this wont be anything less than above average.
I swear this dude never comprehends anything..I like GTA I just think the whole experience is overrated its pretty much the same concept in every game a lakey doing jobs for different people. I wanna SEE some gameplay before I crown this GTA the end all be all must get game ever created based off 2 fu*king PICTURES!!

Last edited by dom; 07-13-2012 at 02:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #70
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 356 356
what city is this taking place?
 6 years ago '04        #71
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Magnolia said:
what city is this taking place?
San Fierro, Las Venturas
 6 years ago '04        #72
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Trill n*gga said:
Nah its just los santos....they didn't say anything bout those 2 cities yet to my knowledge
Yeah Los Santos is the official city but it also takes place in the "Surrounding hills and countryside" and the surrounding hills and countryside in San Andreas was Los venturas and San FIerro....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
255 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
R.I.P. Essential Phone
14 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy