Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-13-2012, 01:05 PM         #61
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
GTA is by far the most overrated game to ever exist I'm not saying its bad in fact its a great game. But the gaming experience is by far overrated. After reading some of these post in response to 2 fu*king pictures is damn near comical. I mean really? You know what the game is going to be like a lakey doing jobs for different people its really nothing innovative about it. I really dont see this this one being light years better than the last one. San Andreas might just be the best GTA even after 5 is released but we'll see.
I just need to see some actual gameplay before I start making post about me busting a nut on myself after seeing just 2 pics.
Jesus. This n*gga . . . Go outside.

Jesszman said:
Yeah, it's a "dont count your chickens before they hatch" scenario. Just because it's from R* or your favorite series, doesn't mean it'll be a godsend. We still need to see some actual gameplay from this title, not a trailer or two screenshots.

I just can't. Is this negro for real
 5 years ago '08        #62
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 114 114
 DominationCM said:
GTA is by far the most overrated game to ever exist I'm not saying its bad in fact its a great game. But the gaming experience is by far overrated. After reading some of these post in response to 2 fu*king pictures is damn near comical. I mean really? You know what the game is going to be like a lakey doing jobs for different people its really nothing innovative about it. I really dont see this this one being light years better than the last one. San Andreas might just be the best GTA even after 5 is released but we'll see.
I just need to see some actual gameplay before I start making post about me busting a nut on myself after seeing just 2 pics.
goddamn, you hate on every game in existence. the only time i see you saying something positive about anything is when you defend cod to death or cry because nobody on bx respects nintendo.

Jesszman said:
Yeah, it's a "dont count your chickens before they hatch" scenario. Just because it's from R* or your favorite series, doesn't mean it'll be a godsend. We still need to see some actual gameplay from this title, not a trailer or two screenshots.
this i can agree with for the most part, but rockstar is a quality company that doesnt wh0ore out their games. they take time to fine-tune a great product and they have enough experience and resources to do just that, especially since this is their flagship title. theres no way this wont be anything less than above average.
 5 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,853 | Props total: 20813 20813
A problem I have with R* is they literally take what Jay said with the "It's a secret society all we ask is trust" line. I understand they want to ensure gamers get the best of what they have to offer but the extremely limited amount of info, only releasing one video clip (which is the trailer) since the official announcement & not one piece of video gameplay is unbelievable. I love GTA, trust me I really do, but this is fu*king ridiculous.

It's not some ancient piece of artifact it's a damn sandbox video game where you randomly run around and k!ll people.
 5 years ago '08        #64
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 114 114
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
A problem I have with R* is they literally take what Jay said with the "It's a secret society all we ask is trust" line. I understand they want to ensure gamers get the best of what they have to offer but the extremely limited amount of info, only releasing one video clip (which is the trailer) since the official announcement & not one piece of video gameplay is unbelievable. I love GTA, trust me I really do, but this is fu*king ridiculous.

It's not some ancient piece of artifact it's a damn sandbox video game where you randomly run around and k!ll people.
its to build hype and anticipation. but yeah, nearly a year with no new info is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '10        #65
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,853 | Props total: 20813 20813
 el bundy said:
its to build hype and anticipation. but yeah, nearly a year with no new info is ridiculous.

Yea and that's where I understand why they do it. They've built up a lot of anticipation I'll tell you that lol, but it's kind of insane of the great lengths they'll go to.
 07-13-2012, 02:09 PM         #66
ballin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima be so disappointed if they make me be a white boy again.

pre order regardless though
 07-13-2012, 02:29 PM         #67
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballin1 said:
ima be so disappointed if they make me be a white boy again.

pre order regardless though
racist ^
Im gonna be mad if they make me be a skinny black dood again, have to adjust my brightness

ha

na the game is overrated though, but its all been hype since gta 3 and onwards... i used to love gta 1, 2 and london too, birds eye view sh*t.

.... Anyway i expect it too drop around April time next year

Last edited by BMS; 07-13-2012 at 02:33 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #68
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
i cant wait for this
 5 years ago '11        #69
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 el bundy said:
goddamn, you hate on every game in existence. the only time i see you saying something positive about anything is when you defend cod to death or cry because nobody on bx respects nintendo.

this i can agree with for the most part, but rockstar is a quality company that doesnt wh0ore out their games. they take time to fine-tune a great product and they have enough experience and resources to do just that, especially since this is their flagship title. theres no way this wont be anything less than above average.
I swear this dude never comprehends anything..I like GTA I just think the whole experience is overrated its pretty much the same concept in every game a lakey doing jobs for different people. I wanna SEE some gameplay before I crown this GTA the end all be all must get game ever created based off 2 fu*king PICTURES!!

Last edited by dom; 07-13-2012 at 03:58 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #70
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
what city is this taking place?
 5 years ago '04        #71
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Magnolia said:
what city is this taking place?
San Fierro, Las Venturas
 5 years ago '04        #72
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Trill n*gga said:
Nah its just los santos....they didn't say anything bout those 2 cities yet to my knowledge
Yeah Los Santos is the official city but it also takes place in the "Surrounding hills and countryside" and the surrounding hills and countryside in San Andreas was Los venturas and San FIerro....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy