Nas' "Life Is Good" Proves Jay-Z Right?

most viewed right now
 112
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-12-2012, 01:03 PM         #101
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cats forget about the ****** album. He dropped straight knowledge for the uncivilized
 07-12-2012, 01:03 PM         #102
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
calling some a stan when your user name is Hovi doesn't make your opinion null and void tho?
 5 years ago '05        #103
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,244 | Props total: 9652 9652
By the way @Left Hook I agree with your list except I'd probably rate God's Son ahead of Distant Relatives. I'd really have to listen to Distant Relatives again to change that...
 5 years ago '04        #104
Real 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
 AmerigoCorleone said:
You guys really arguing about grammar?
Lol yup. It was just to prove a point against his claims that "artists shouldn't try to educate anyone because most of them use bad grammar and flunked outta school ect..." My point was to show that one could still "educate" another without having perfect grammar and a college degree. That went completely over his head though, so I understand now why he couldn't get into Untitled.
 5 years ago '10        #105
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19629 19629
 AmerigoCorleone said:
You guys really arguing about grammar?
Yeah, well when n*ggas don't have sh*t to say anymore...

"Just hijack the thread and make it about grammar. That'll get him. It works every time."

Too bad it backfired.

A matter of fact, this entire thread backfired.

In the midst of a couple of n*ggas stanning, we can all agree that Nas has made more than 1 hot album since Stillmatic.
 5 years ago '10        #106
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19629 19629
 King856 said:
calling some a stan when your user name is Hovi doesn't make your opinion null and void tho?
Nope. Many a.ssume that I'm a Kobe Bryant stan also.

If you judge based off appearances and you'll be deceived. Common sense. Something you obviously lack.
 5 years ago '10        #107
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19629 19629
 Real said:
Lol yup. It was just to prove a point against his claims that "artists shouldn't try to educate anyone because most of them use bad grammar and flunked outta school ect..." My point was to show that one could still "educate" another without having perfect grammar and a college degree. That went completely over his head though, so I understand now why he couldn't get into Untitled.
Idiots standing for one another, cute.
 07-12-2012, 01:22 PM         #108
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7 pages?

Let me guess, the Nas Stans caught feelings and started acting like he has 5 Classics and every album has been relevant...

*Doesn't agree with thread premise btw*
 5 years ago '11        #109
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Illstreet said:
7 pages?

Let me guess, the Nas Stans caught feelings and started acting like he has 5 Classics
and every album has been relevant...

*Doesn't agree with thread premise btw*
One of the most ironic posts I've seen in this section...
 5 years ago '09        #110
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19366 19366
i like God's Son, HHID, and Untitled
 5 years ago '04        #111
Real 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
 Hovi Bryant said:
Yeah, well when n*ggas don't have sh*t to say anymore...

"Just hijack the thread and make it about grammar. That'll get him. It works every time."

Too bad it backfired.

A matter of fact, this entire thread backfired.

In the midst of a couple of n*ggas stanning, we can all agree that Nas has made more than 1 hot album since Stillmatic.
The point I was making was in response to a Nas comment made by you, so it was still in reference to the topic at hand. Like I said, that went over your head so you got mad and resorted to calling everyone "stupid" and "idiot" because they didn't agree with you. But yeah, this whole thread backfired on us.


Last edited by Real; 07-12-2012 at 01:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #112
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,244 | Props total: 9652 9652
 Retro said:
One of the most ironic posts I've seen in this section...
 5 years ago '10        #113
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Stop responding to the Jay stan, dude always get emotional when Nas is brought up. Just ignore him.
 5 years ago '04        #114
Real 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
 Hovi Bryant said:
Idiots standing for one another, cute.
Why are you so angry homie? Life is good.
 07-12-2012, 01:35 PM         #115
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
One of the most ironic posts I've seen in this section...
Are you insinuating I've said Jay-Z has 5 Classics or something?
 5 years ago '09        #116
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19366 19366
just in case you guys didn't know yall can be Nas and Jay fans
 5 years ago '11        #117
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Illstreet said:
Are you insinuating I've said Jay-Z has 5 Classics or something?
Not necessarily you (I don't read many Jay threads so I don't know your post history in them), but there's plenty of Jay stans that do exactly what you said Nas stans do...
 5 years ago '04        #118
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
as a Nas fan I must admit this album is a disappointment...
no az on the album also is so weak on his part.


Last edited by ant30ant33; 07-12-2012 at 01:55 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #119
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19629 19629
 Real said:
Why are you so angry homie? Life is good.
Because you're an embarrassment to all things a.ssociated with human life.
 5 years ago '10        #120
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19629 19629
 thegoldenhero said:
just in case you guys didn't know yall can be Nas and Jay fans
It's not possible here. It's unrealistic. Some get knee jerk reactions from one opinion. One.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy