Why 'Saved by the Bell' is All a Dream: A Conspiracy Theory

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
people getting upset because their childhood is getting fuked

they are all just interesting theories. that is all

the whole thing with the smurfs and the kkk? is that true or not because i been hearing that for 15 years now

Last edited by justinjones; 07-13-2012 at 10:04 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #102
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
dope thread
 5 years ago '04        #103
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 A-Dot said:
dope thread
this
 5 years ago '04        #104
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,745 | Props total: 11523 11523
i happen to believe this theory.

5 years ago '11        #105
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Ant O said:
Rugrats one doesn't explain why/how the parents interacted with the babies constantly.......

Therefore that sh*t doesnt fit at all lol
Exactly. I don't understand why people make the leap from "it's plausible" to "it's true!!"

So Angelica just conjured up that whole trip to Paris? Chaz' wedding got stopped by an imaginary baby?

Come on people, think for a second...
 5 years ago '09        #106
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 727 727
 SokeSleezy said:
Ever wondered just how Angelica could talk to the babies? Angelica is the only one who can talk to the babies because they are a figment of her imagination. She is spoilt, sad and lonely, because her Mother is constantly working and has no time for her. Her relationship with her Dad is superficial and unsubstantial, no real love is ever shown to her.

So how did it come about that Angelica would have to imagine these babies? Tommy died soon after child birth, a fact reflected by Stu never leaving the basement, inventing toys that his son will never play with. Chuckie died in the car crash along with his Mum, also reflected in the actions of his father; the crash has made him a pathetic nervous wreck most of the time.

Most interesting is Phil and Lil. There never where any twins, there was just one baby. However this baby was a still born, and Angelica never knew the s3x of the still born, so she invented twins of different genders.

Sadly, Angelica never uses her imaginary friends to comfort or entertain her, instead she is mean and nasty to them. She has invented this relationship with these babies so she can vent her frustrations of being a spoilt, lonely brat who has seen much hardship from these unfortunate parents; frustrations that can't be satisfied by a typical childhood relationship with a doll, albeit a Cynthia one.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #107
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Retro said:
Exactly. I don't understand why people make the leap from "it's plausible" to "it's true!!"

So Angelica just conjured up that whole trip to Paris? Chaz' wedding got stopped by an imaginary baby?

Or the fact that Tommy is the main character lol
 5 years ago '11        #108
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 FlippiN Oz's said:

[pic - click to view]

Anybody see Screech's pr0n tape?
 5 years ago '06        #109
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
 RedLight said:
MindBlown...

The "Fresh Prince" Will Is Dead Theory

[pic - click to view]

"Will actually died in the f!ght on the basketball court in West Philly.
The taxi driver is actually God, who drives a "rare" cab. He takes Will to heaven, where he works out all his issues with his wealthy Aunt and Uncle.
Will only sees his mother and father on special occasions, because that's when they come to visit his grave."
this is the best one!
 5 years ago '09        #110
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
n*ggas fu*ked up my childhood with this bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #111
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
 ElMarro10 said:
You started it man making me look like a jerk at the Max!!!!

Zack: Well thats what you are ...

5 years ago '11        #112
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Retro said:

bx is stupid
 5 years ago '12        #113
Philosophiskull 5 heat pts
space
space
$224 | Props total: 0 0
psych majors need to find work before they begin overanalyzing shaq's rapping and acting career

Shaq, also known as shaquillium o neilus, from the basketballious galaxy in the americave nebula...

(keep it going, this could be the creation of the best conspiracy on bx)
 5 years ago '06        #114
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 CadillacVyse said:
This thread is mind blowing. For the ppl talking about they are debunked and reaching...stop.

The intent of these are not to deliver the original creators intent. But to deliver a creative(albiet demented) interpretations of beloved series.

Keep posting these up! What about shows like Doug or Salute your Shorts?

The theory sucks. I give rugrats more of a chance. U just hoping its real. U wished santa was real too. Sorry its pure reaching.
 5 years ago '04        #115
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 SokeSleezy said:
Ever wondered just how Angelica could talk to the babies? Angelica is the only one who can talk to the babies because they are a figment of her imagination. She is spoilt, sad and lonely, because her Mother is constantly working and has no time for her. Her relationship with her Dad is superficial and unsubstantial, no real love is ever shown to her.

So how did it come about that Angelica would have to imagine these babies? Tommy died soon after child birth, a fact reflected by Stu never leaving the basement, inventing toys that his son will never play with. Chuckie died in the car crash along with his Mum, also reflected in the actions of his father; the crash has made him a pathetic nervous wreck most of the time.

Most interesting is Phil and Lil. There never where any twins, there was just one baby. However this baby was a still born, and Angelica never knew the s3x of the still born, so she invented twins of different genders.

Sadly, Angelica never uses her imaginary friends to comfort or entertain her, instead she is mean and nasty to them. She has invented this relationship with these babies so she can vent her frustrations of being a spoilt, lonely brat who has seen much hardship from these unfortunate parents; frustrations that can't be satisfied by a typical childhood relationship with a doll, albeit a Cynthia one.
 RedLight said:
MindBlown...

The "Fresh Prince" Will Is Dead Theory

[pic - click to view]

"Will actually died in the f!ght on the basketball court in West Philly.
The taxi driver is actually God, who drives a "rare" cab. He takes Will to heaven, where he works out all his issues with his wealthy Aunt and Uncle.
Will only sees his mother and father on special occasions, because that's when they come to visit his grave."
this got me thinkin...its pretty dark if you look at em this way
 5 years ago '11        #116
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
To the Fresh Prince one, someone explain to me how Will went back to Philly & decided he wanted to stay if he wanted to work all of his issues out with Uncle Phil & Aunt Viv?

For reference it's Season 4 Episode 26...
 5 years ago '10        #117
dude hustles 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 786 786
The rug rats like my man said tommy is the main character. I don't even think Angelica was in every episode.

Hey Arnold maybe it was canceled but they got reruns on now...

Fresh prince, what about when will gets shot, uncle Phil has a heart attack, and when will is drinkin at college and they put him in the cemetery and he dreams he's dead...

I mean it is interesting to see ppls interpretations of sh*t
 07-13-2012, 12:22 PM         #118
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was by far the most ridiculous sh*t i have ever heard... saved by the bell was a feel good, young kids show. everyone loved it.

as for the rugrats thing.. where do people come up with this sh*t ??? i remembe watching that sh*t when it first came out god knows how many years ago. who the fu*k would have ever thought some whacked out sh*t like this ??? i mean cmon really......
 5 years ago '04        #119
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,794 | Props total: 23521 23521
 5 years ago '07        #120
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16973 16973
 991 said:
The theory sucks. I give rugrats more of a chance. U just hoping its real. U wished santa was real too. Sorry its pure reaching.
U obviously didn't read my post. I know its not real. It would be dumb to try to say the original creation is meant to be(in saved by the bells case) the visualization of a kid trying to cope with the harsh realities of being bullied, behind in class and unpopular by dreaming he is the exact opposite.

It would be false and completely farfetched by saying that theories are the true intent of the creator. But I can appreciate the interpretation and evaluation of the characters and scenarios resulting in the conclusion that...[insert x theory ]. I think it's cool, fun and very creative. I can respect it.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy