Meek Mill Vs Pastor Jomo K Johnson, Beefing Over "Amen" On Hot 107.9 (Full Interview)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
Meek and the dj suckin him off sound like a full blown ****

radio dj said "so you think Meek is the root of all evil?"

Pastor - :ohhellnonas: "that is the most foolish thing... you know, i dont want to disrespect you... no"

Last edited by 1MikE; 07-12-2012 at 11:54 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #122
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 685 685
Google pictures of the pastor, and all i could find was pictures of meek lol
 5 years ago '04        #123
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 716 716
some of yall on here had some terrible old heads in your life. screamin they luv satan and all dat is crazy mayne. But both of these cats are in the wrong. Meek sounded like a fool in the interview. But he is a young cat, that was not prepared for this type of confrontation. He gets a pass this time.......remember yall pastors deliver the word as they see it, they are not god. Dont dismiss god because of a pastors interpretation of the word. Be your own man and seek your own knowledge of self if the word is not being delivered how you like it. Its spiritual warfare out here yall, pick a side.
 5 years ago '05        #124
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
i feel meek on this one. if your the one that's gonna call out someone, then the victim has all the right to be as defensive as he wants to be. plus fu*k that religion sh*t, fu*k church, and fu*k a pastor...
 07-12-2012, 12:06 PM         #125
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
I'm not even a Meek Mill fan. But how the fu*k did Meek Mill sound ignorant? Only a black christian which is a fool in itself would say that. Meek Millz had some valid a.ss points. Where is the pastor at when he is in the hood helping the community? You expect people to change so you don't go to the people you want people to come to your church? It's clearly for publicity on the pastors end. sh*t the mythical character name Jesus went to the people. This pastor can't do so if he really cared about the people. And trust I do not like Meek as a artist. But he came out the victor on this end.
took 5 pages to get to someone that makes sense. ppl love to look into all the bad sh*t youve done but when youre doing all the right things, nothing is said about it at all. ill believe in god til the death of me but ill never be a christian and it seems like a majority are hypocrits and if the pastor is writing books and making songs ab this situation then its very obvious what he's trying to do and thats get some attention and money
 5 years ago '07        #126
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
.... Listen tho..
 5 years ago '06        #127
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
im dying when this n*gga says let me talk for a second when he was talking the whole time

lol @ meek being muted and still talking
 5 years ago '05        #128
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Most Pastors take advantage of their situation and this guy sounds like a pedophile.
 5 years ago '06        #129
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
dj should of took control of this

painful to listen to
 5 years ago '05        #130
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
I love these religious nutjobs who think they are right and are probably breaking every rule when they arent in church.
 07-12-2012, 12:52 PM         #131
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pastor is full of sh*t, you going against a man who is using his gifts to provide for others and try to help others, the pastor is holding fast to him being a better man because of his religion. Talk is cheap......and Mills is right, he is using Meek's name to get attention, cause Beans is way more rawer then this man is

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-12-2012 at 12:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #132
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
Man my granddad always said if you listen to people who like 2 talk they will tell you anything you'd like to know about them.

Meek went from saying let the preacher speak to pretty much talking through the whole interview, lol
Meek went from not believing in God to saying only God can judge you, lol.
Pastor was dropping the heat, lol. I think it was an unfair call for the pastor cause the host was clearly on Meeks side giving plenty of time to boast about his good deeds.

Good deeds don't get you into heaven, plenty of people do good deeds but have bad intentions all day.

Blessed are the pure in heart, the pure in heart will see God.

Lol @ God 1 Lucifer 0
 5 years ago '12        #133
warning 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
 albemarle said:
Man my granddad always said if you listen to people who like 2 talk they will tell you anything you'd like to know about them.

Meek went from saying let the preacher speak to pretty much talking through the whole interview, lol
Pastor was dropping the heat, lol. I think it was an unfair call for the pastor cause the host was clearly on Meeks side giving plenty of time to boast about his good deeds.

Good deeds don't get you into heaven, plenty of people do good deeds but have bad intentions all day.

Lol @ God 1 Lucifer 0
real talk
not going to get into the whole debate about christianity, u cant be the problem and the solution, meaning meek can't help ppl and still promote misogyny or violence in lyrics and expect no impact

but counter pastor cant put that religiou burden on him when the world is sh*tty already, so meek should have just said its just music homes

Last edited by warning; 07-12-2012 at 01:19 PM..
 07-12-2012, 01:23 PM         #134
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 albemarle said:

Lol @ God 1 Lucifer 0
That's garbage man, you going against a man who helping people for a good cause over GOD who physically can do nothing for anyone? The preacher was dead wrong and is not God like
 5 years ago '10        #135
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,413 | Props total: 11375 11375

[video - click to view]

07-12-2012, 03:26 PM         #136
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^"I don't agree that what Meek said it's blasphemous....."-Charlemagne The God....what's a dude who's name is blasphemous in and of itself gonna tell me about God & what's blasphemous or not...FOH....God's goons arent like the flunkies you ran into the other day...God's vengeance will actually get you touched....keep playing with God mang....
 07-12-2012, 03:29 PM         #137
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
^"I don't agree that what Meek said it's blasphemous....."-Charlemagne The God....what's a dude who's name is blasphemous in and of itself gonna tell me about God & what's blasphemous or not...FOH....God's goons arent like the flunkies you ran into the other day...God's vengeance will actually get you touched....keep playing with God mang....
So God has goons?.......Are you fu*king retarded? Seriously.........seriously.........:snoopfacepalm :.........God is not real cuzz..........you butt boys for Jesus are the fu*king worst.............
 07-12-2012, 03:49 PM         #138
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

.........gtfoh.........fake a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '10        #139
calicase 
space
space
$993 | Props total: 166 166
Pastor was out of line, if he was supposed to be a leader of the flock and Jesus like, Jesus would have used more wisdom in order to get meeks attention. Meek is the one that is out living worldy and Pastor did not use tack, in trying to save him. Make me think that maybe he's not really a man of God and was chosen to lead.
 5 years ago '05        #140
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,732 | Props total: 1876 1876
I'm 100% wit Meek Mill on this one..

this man got next.. he real and he got good music..

MMG!
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago