Meek Mill Vs Pastor Jomo K Johnson, Beefing Over "Amen" On Hot 107.9 (Full Interview)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2012, 09:17 AM         #101
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
fu*k Christians.

Always bi*ching about some random bullsh*t.

Its about time they start getting chin checked.
I'd love for you to try to run up on me...
 5 years ago '05        #102
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Kingpin 313 said:
So meek mill really did r*pe a girl? The difference between rap and a movie like scarface is that one tells you it's fake
again he did not say he r*ped a girl and it's a totally different thing to say "I'll send somebody to r*pe ya girl" than "I sent somebody to r*pe your girl or I r*ped your girl". Common sense should tell you meek mill ain't k!llin nobody soon, but even if rap was supposed to be "real" wtf does that have to do with anything? Still doesn't encourage me to drop out of school and sell on the corner. Regardless of how you wanna shelter yourself sh*t like what Meek said does happen and I see nothing wrong with him rapping about it.
 5 years ago '11        #103
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 S W A N said:
Whats crazy about this song is.....its the only Meat Millz song i like.
 07-12-2012, 09:28 AM         #104
icerogerz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly we all know . If u came up Christian , yet u rap about things u KNOW God would be displeased about -- simply leave his name OUT of it..

& if u DON'T even believe in GOD - why mention him ? Unless ur tryna offend someone ..
 5 years ago '07        #105
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Made A Diss Track To Meek Mill?

This Cant Be Life.....

5 years ago '05        #106
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 Martel said:
i seriously know how he feels though. call him "ignorant" or whatever but I cannot stand these type of extra religious dudes judging you off of words. Dudes won't acknowledge the good you do but will come at you for how you do your art. This "Pastor" is disgusting and it does nothing but push people further and further away from religion. I believe in God but I can give a fu*k about what these clowns is talkin about.
your music depicts who you are. your sights and thoughts. so people have every right to judge you based off that alone.

calling a woman a bi*ch and then saying amen...not cool
 5 years ago '11        #107
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Meek Mill never said he didn't believe in God. He said he didn't believe the sh*t that was coming out of Jomo's mouth. Meek also isn't telling kids to rob & k!ll. His music is telling what he's done, or what he's seen. People from the outside looking in on rap music have never understood this concept. Its a big difference talking about what you've done or seen and telling people to do it.
 5 years ago '06        #108
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,179 | Props total: 1806 1806
 X_WunderKind_X said:
gay issue may be putting you in an uncomfortable place that your not used to, but its not tearing sh*t down. Just making it a bigger deal than it needs to be
Honestly Ive never been uncomfortable around gays cause I know in my heart I love pus*y, I cant help it lol, women curves and feminine features are like the best sh*t GOD made since weed...But dont you think its funny that we f!ght for gay, womens, and immigration rights when the Civil Rights among racial treatment of poor people(black and white)-... thats another building discussion...

And, actually when you think about it in an scientific way, the gay sh*t is, tearing down the human beings actual being itself...
woman + woman = 2
man + man = 2
woman + man = 3 ...
and I know for a fact gay bi*ches need d!ck too, I got a couple gay bi*ches ive smashed on the hush

so if children are lead to believe that "same s3x" partnerships and marraige is okay, then the ideal would either a. change our dna structure because the code has been changed internally in the cells through generations.
or b. simply put us at a stand still where women arent fertile and men are sterile and then there goes the human race...(theory)

and gay n*ggas who lie should die anyway, pissin and sh*ttin in my bi*ch pool...infectin all the bi*ches ...who want an infected bi*ch, i dont, and i do call em bi*ches, i aint all pious i like ignorance at times, but I know the untold truths...
 5 years ago '05        #109
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Dun Language said:
your music depicts who you are. your sights and thoughts. so people have every right to judge you based off that alone.

calling a woman a bi*ch and then saying amen...not cool
your music doesn't depict who you are. was Mario Puzo some murderous mobster? Was Francisco Goya some insane man who ate his babies? Your life can influence you to make a certain type of art but it DOES NOT depict who you are because its ART. With ART you are allowed to say or create whatever you can't do in the physical world. Nas isn't snuffin Jesus, Prodigy isn't beatin Jesus up at the pearly gates, Biggie didn't end up shooting some guy and his daughter.
 5 years ago '05        #110
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
 Martel said:
your music doesn't depict who you are. was Mario Puzo some murderous mobster? Was Francisco Goya some insane man who ate his babies? Your life can influence you to make a certain type of art but it DOES NOT depict who you are because its ART. With ART you are allowed to say or create whatever you can't do in the physical world. Nas isn't snuffin Jesus, Prodigy isn't beatin Jesus up at the pearly gates, Biggie didn't end up shooting some guy and his daughter.

nas and prodigy were speaking on how they felt about jesus just like most people do
biggie was telling a story. meek is disrespecting the church.

and your music does depict who you are and if you're making music about a life you are not living or never lived then you are a fake and a liar. so now people will look at you as a phony
just like they rick ross and whatever rapper that got exposed.

so your music does depict who you are.

art imitates life. i dont see how you claim to make music and you dont know these kind of things

plies in your avatar. i see where you're coming from
 5 years ago '04        #111
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Damn i wish Meek had knowledge

knowledge is a weapon

If he had knowledge about religions he could have shut the pastor down..all he had to do was break down the FACT that christany and all major religions for that matter are bullsh*t and has prosecuted and hurt more people since rap music was created

believe in god

not these fairy tale a.ss religions

amen to that

What about the Spanish conquistadors that rode around on horseback k!lling people who did not convert to their religion..or the french colonists that forced africans to convert to their bullsh*t religion..all using violence..sh*t much worse than anything meek has rapped about in a song

amen to that

what about the black baptist churches throughout every inner city in America that suck funds from black people for decades and those same people are in the same financial situation instead of teaching them knowledge of SELF and not to waste their time energy and money on a bullsh*t religion

amen to that

how is he disrespecting the church? by saying amen for allowing him to be around beautiful women and real individuals?

i just wish he could articulate himself better.

Last edited by Official; 07-12-2012 at 11:09 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #112
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,179 | Props total: 1806 1806
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Meek Mill never said he didn't believe in God. He said he didn't believe the sh*t that was coming out of Jomo's mouth. Meek also isn't telling kids to rob & k!ll. His music is telling what he's done, or what he's seen. People from the outside looking in on rap music have never understood this concept. Its a big difference talking about what you've done or seen and telling people to do it.
you deaf n*gga?

@DunLanguage...i peeped that plies avy too lmao....n*ggas is quick to defend some fu*ked up sh*t, everything that look, sounds, or tasted good, is 8/10 bad for you...
 5 years ago '04        #113
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
The first words on the song are

i like to thank god for all the beautiful women he let in my live

all the Benjamins he let me count

my family

wealth and health

and lettin me ball on these n*ggas

pretty much thanking god for being successful

the pastor can suck a d!ck...tryna get his congregation some publicity off a young n*gga living his dream

let that boy cook
 5 years ago '05        #114
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Sounds to me that this Ex-con minister can't completely shake his old lifestyle.... What's he doing or what does it do for his "Righteous SOUL" to listen to MEEK MILL Mixtapes?

This pastor is in the wrong and retarded....
 5 years ago '05        #115
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Dun Language said:
nas and prodigy were speaking on how they felt about jesus just like most people do
biggie was telling a story. meek is disrespecting the church.

and your music does depict who you are and if you're making music about a life you are not living or never lived then you are a fake and a liar. so now people will look at you as a phony
just like they rick ross and whatever rapper that got exposed.

so your music does depict who you are.

art imitates life. i dont see how you claim to make music and you dont know these kind of things

plies in your avatar. i see where you're coming from
so meek is disrespecting the church but Nas saying he went to hell for snuffing Jesus is just speaking on how he felt?

You're acting like you don't listen to music forreal. Music does not depict who you are and I gave you legitimate reasons why. Did Freddie Mercury's mother k!ll a man? Did Johnny Cash shoot a man in reno, just to watch him die? Is Sting some stalker watching a woman's every move? Does Jadakiss have to use the scales that they weigh the whales with and does he have a bathtub that lift up and walls that do a 360?

The only thing you can infer about Meek is that he grew up in a rough neighborhood because he tells stories of the hood life. But you cannot judge him or his character from his music.You judge him by his actions. Yes art imitates life but that doesn't mean it imitates HIS life.
 5 years ago '04        #116
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
THE WORD "AMEN" is not a CHRISTIAN WORD THO LMAOOOOOO

Noun 1. Amen-Ra - Egyptian sun god Amen-Ra - Egyptian sun god; supreme god of the universe in whom Amen and Ra were merged; principal deity during Theban supremacy

all of you fu*kin self righteous bible thumpers go read some history. You steady speaking stories and truths that aren't even yours. lost a.ss followers.
My point exactly

and all these baptist churches in the hood is fu*kin n*ggas brains up with bullsh*t ... and not the real fu*kin TRUTH!

now dont get me wrong..if you use Christianity as a tool to live righteous then so be it i can knock anybody living righteous

how ever

religions are bullsh*t simple and plain...Christianity especially

and im not an atheist .. i believe in god..im just spiritual not religious
 5 years ago '05        #117
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
this thread is retarded. if anyone thinks that he was being disrespectful, then you haven't heard the song OR you're blowing sh*t out of proportion. what Prodigy said in 'Pearly Gates' is way worse than saying 'Amen' or 'Church/Chuuch' to anything.

and if you disagree with me, then where has the uproar been over the past 2 and a half decades? nobody has ever said 'Amen' to anything crazy or stupid or possibly even disrespectful in a hip-hop song before this? sh*t is suspect in here IMO.

i'm not even a Meek fan at all...
 5 years ago '11        #118
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,242 | Props total: 17667 17667
 Mr. Future said:
Honestly Ive never been uncomfortable around gays cause I know in my heart I love pus*y, I cant help it lol, women curves and feminine features are like the best sh*t GOD made since weed...But dont you think its funny that we f!ght for gay, womens, and immigration rights when the Civil Rights among racial treatment of poor people(black and white)-... thats another building discussion...

And, actually when you think about it in an scientific way, the gay sh*t is, tearing down the human beings actual being itself...
woman + woman = 2
man + man = 2
woman + man = 3 ...
and I know for a fact gay bi*ches need d!ck too, I got a couple gay bi*ches ive smashed on the hush

so if children are lead to believe that "same s3x" partnerships and marraige is okay, then the ideal would either a. change our dna structure because the code has been changed internally in the cells through generations.
or b. simply put us at a stand still where women arent fertile and men are sterile and then there goes the human race...(theory)

and gay n*ggas who lie should die anyway, pissin and sh*ttin in my bi*ch pool...infectin all the bi*ches ...who want an infected bi*ch, i dont, and i do call em bi*ches, i aint all pious i like ignorance at times, but I know the untold truths...
The down low issue is caused by societal pressures.

This is America, I remember the saying "Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" and I believe it should be that way. White, Black, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Shinto, Buddhist, Nonbeliever, LBGT, everyone. If you are a upstanding citizen who pays taxes, you deserve the same rights as everyone else.

our country is still based on the ideals of White Christian Males though.
 5 years ago '07        #119
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 Michael_Moore said:
the problem is that Meek is in a position where he can influence young & impressionable minds including the ones the Pastor caters to...that's where it becomes his business...and like he said he spoke on his God whom he considers to be his life saviour,so at that point it definitely became his business.

just like Meek has the right to disrespect God...the Pastor has the right to express how he feels about said disrespect.
Amen #NoMeek...
 07-12-2012, 11:43 AM         #120
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meek mill argue like a girl n*gga yell the entire time and think he making a point.....n*gga he ain't say nothing else about nobody else cause you're from the same spot as him and you're voice can and might have a huge impact on that city......that n*gga dumb
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago