Meek Mill Vs Pastor Jomo K Johnson, Beefing Over "Amen" On Hot 107.9 (Full Interview)

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Kingpin 313 said:
This n*gga meek mill caught feelings you can tell he was mad

And the n*ggas that keep bringing up meek passing out stuff to the hood just like the pastor said what's the point when you turning around and telling the same kids to rob and k!ll for money
he's not telling them to do that smh. HE'S talking about his life and what his experiences are. n*ggas get extra dense when religion is brought up. Scarface doesn't tell me to be a coke dealer. It's a story. Meek Mill is telling his.
 5 years ago '04        #82
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
I wonder why no pastors go at basedgod....
 5 years ago '11        #83
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Martel said:
he's not telling them to do that smh. HE'S talking about his life and what his experiences are. n*ggas get extra dense when religion is brought up. Scarface doesn't tell me to be a coke dealer. It's a story. Meek Mill is telling his.
So meek mill really did r*pe a girl? The difference between rap and a movie like scarface is that one tells you it's fake
 5 years ago '08        #84
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
^^^^
There''s our Ether post of the Day by Kingpin 313!!
 5 years ago '10        #85
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 I_make_beatz said:
^^^^
There''s our Ether post of the Day by Kingpin 313!!
dumb fu*k meek never even said he r*ped anyone the lyric is "if he ever was to go broke.."

yall need to go get some money and do something beautiful with your life
 5 years ago '12        #86
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,009 | Props total: 4957 4957
Not gonna listen to this sh*t, i'm a fan of Meek but you gotta be a man sometimes and admit when you did wrong, I aint trying to hear a lecture from a preacher that a.ssaulted someone thats why i hate people that got saved over some sh*t they did in the past, coz when they approach you they always talk like they've been through it all, well me personally i dont give a fucck about your past experiences let me make my own mistakes and learn from that, if i was Meek i would'v just said if i offended anyone i apologise im only human i make mistakes

These n*ggas think everything can be solved with money when they face real situations. Jus to the L Meek and move on make more sh*t get yo money jus stop giving attention to negative bullsh*t (if only he could read this)... I jus hate people that think they past experiences somehow makes them think that they can judge people they dont know that sh*t pisses me off
 5 years ago '09        #87
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 Sam Rothstein said:
"Mr. Mill, I've spent 25k stackz!"

"You getting too deep in them books."

fu*k God. And if there was a God I'm rolling with Satan, fu*k that n*gga God.
you attention wh0ore like that..??

funniest part about ur post is that you thought someone was gonna agree with you or share a laugh k!ll urself
 5 years ago '12        #88
space
space
 Sam Rothstein said:
"Mr. Mill, I've spent 25k stackz!"

"You getting too deep in them books."

fu*k God. And if there was a God I'm rolling with Satan, fu*k that n*gga God.
I jus wanted to come back and say fucck you for making me read that sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #89
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
religious a.ss clowns
 5 years ago '06        #90
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
...damn meek. you supposed to come across correct when you talkin bout some sh*t like this. LOL. meek was too hyped.. aint articulate his sh*t right. Damn my n*gga Meek took a L lol. Meek just went off soundin mad. He shouldve kept his cool.
 5 years ago '10        #91
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8257 8257
n*ggas starting to realize that believing in superheroes is and always will be retarded.

Anytime a n*gga start trying to tell you what God wants, you should ask him whats God's #

Anytime a n*gga say give Your life to Jesus, ask him when the next time he coming thru..

Christian warriors make me sick, muslim warriors make me sick and anybody who thinks they,speak,for God makes me sick. I wish Meek had a better way of putting his argument he could've sonned dude hard.
 5 years ago '10        #92
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8257 8257
Why everybody mad at dude that said "fu*k god"? People need to realize that if you consider "God" as the most powerful, why you need to defend him? If people say they dont believe in God or "fu*k God" so what? We act like god is somebody's pop that get mad when somebody call him a deadbeat. The most powerful being shouldn't need a person to defend his honor on a website.

Dude stated his opinion, I'm sure God aint on bx on his ipad like "Damn its like that?? Y'all aint got love for Heaven Records? Well let it be known then"
 5 years ago '12        #93
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Why everybody mad at dude that said "fu*k god"? People need to realize that if you consider "God" as the most powerful, why you need to defend him? If people say they dont believe in God or "fu*k God" so what? We act like god is somebody's pop that get mad when somebody call him a deadbeat. The most powerful being shouldn't need a person to defend his honor on a website.

Dude stated his opinion, I'm sure God aint on bx on his ipad like "Damn its like that?? Y'all aint got love for Heaven Records? Well let it be known then"
I thought n*ggas was playing when they said BX i filled with idiots

You my friend... You need to find an empty seat and sit the fucck down, you reason like a caveman
 07-12-2012, 06:59 AM         #94
RebootMainframe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is very messed up, and it makes alot of pastors and believers look like fools by attacking instead of trying to reason with a nonbeliever im sure he could have called Meek Mill and had a one on one talk with him about this situation.

At the end of the day that pastor seem like he needs attention
 5 years ago '05        #95
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2653 2653
this sh*t is nuts...it's 2012 and people still believe in fantasy.

All because of a book written by people who thought the world was flat? Why not believe in Harry Potter? It's probably more factual than the bible itself...

Yall really believe in Jesus, AND believe he is the "son of god", based on a BOOK and NOTHING else? No record of him ever existing, no record of jews being enslaved, no record of ANY of those events happening except the bible?

The irony is this is all black men arguing about it when every generation of black man in human history was, according to their beliefs, condemned to hell before they were enslaved by europeans and indoctrinated (or "saved") into christianity...
 5 years ago '04        #96
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
I had to look at the lyrics again, before I typed this time, lol.

With that being said, I still think this pastor is reaching. It would be one thing if he didn't make a diss song, and didn't get on the radio talking about how he was writing a book against Meek and MMG. But he is, and that definitely makes him look like he is just looking for publicity. He needs to remember he's not god either, he can't walk around judging people because he's a pastor. He's just as much a sinner as the rest of us.
 5 years ago '07        #97
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,475 | Props total: 1711 1711
So much blasphemy in this thread
 5 years ago '06        #98
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 1812 1812
 DigitalMartian said:
meek reacted like a vampire would to holy water

the n*gga really did...

But on everything, If he talkin he dont believe in GOD then why wear crosses...fk that fashion excuse...why say "amen", "preach", and "church", now you got lil dumb a.ss kids(we all know kids are naturally smart dummies) thinkin sh*t, if Meek dont believe in GOD and he made it, why should I...nobody understands that???

Safe to say Meek exposed himself as another ignorant mofo, damn my generationnnnnnn
 5 years ago '06        #99
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 1812 1812
 Myworld82 said:
I had to look at the lyrics again, before I typed this time, lol.

With that being said, I still think this pastor is reaching. It would be one thing if he didn't make a diss song, and didn't get on the radio talking about how he was writing a book against Meek and MMG. But he is, and that definitely makes him look like he is just looking for publicity. He needs to remember he's not god either, he can't walk around judging people because he's a pastor. He's just as much a sinner as the rest of us.
nah homie, he never judged him, he actually gave meek his props, but he did question him...sh*t me and you can question meek or who ever the fu*k we want also right?

and the book i dont think was about meek and mmg, i think, from CONTEXT CLUES,lol, that it is basically about the blasphemy in hip hop and the world in general(dont quote me, I aint said sh*t)...people dont believe in anything anymore, and we quickly forget were on a planet in the middle of nowhere and noone knows how its feasibly possible besides the "magnetism"...I love rap but the OFWG, GAY sh*t, AND GANG sh*t is actually tearing us down if you really look at it...
 5 years ago '11        #100
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,263 | Props total: 17715 17715
 Mr. Future said:
nah homie, he never judged him, he actually gave meek his props, but he did question him...sh*t me and you can question meek or who ever the fu*k we want also right?

and the book i dont think was about meek and mmg, i think, from CONTEXT CLUES,lol, that it is basically about the blasphemy in hip hop and the world in general(dont quote me, I aint said sh*t)...people dont believe in anything anymore, and we quickly forget were on a planet in the middle of nowhere and noone knows how its feasibly possible besides the "magnetism"...I love rap but the OFWG, GAY sh*t, AND GANG sh*t is actually tearing us down if you really look at it...
gay issue may be putting you in an uncomfortable place that your not used to, but its not tearing sh*t down. Just making it a bigger deal than it needs to be
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy