Meek Mill Vs Pastor Jomo K Johnson, Beefing Over "Amen" On Hot 107.9 (Full Interview)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2012, 10:46 PM         #61
playamade56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After listening to it again.. I hate the way Meek controlled the situation, call in the radio station to talk to the man thats coming at you then overtalk him and the mediator who was on your side.. Pastor kept quoting the book which I know thats what they do but if you feel like someone dissed your god then speak from your heart and not from the book. Because that quoting the book technique has been played out for a long time.
 5 years ago '05        #62
gslim3000 
space
space
$508 | Props total: 12 12
 Joe DC said:
"I spent 25 racks to move in the hood where YOU'RE not at " - Pastor

LOL yeah, that pastor had a few good lines in there.

He trippn tho.
 5 years ago '04        #63
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 152 152
well technically he is a hypocrite by talking about "im helping the hood" but making violent music.

one funny thing is he said "why are u telling me this. eminem talks about suicide and k!lling his mother and no one says sh*t."..ugh wrong. no rapper went through a bigger backlash for his music than eminem..fu*k is meek talking about.

i never heard any meek mill song though. he strikes me as being wack and typical so i dont even bother listening to rappers like that.
 5 years ago '11        #64
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,190 | Props total: 17565 17565
God is supposedly the biggest thing in our community, but a lotta these young Rap n*ggas do foul sh*t and dont repent. He's just a cop out to a lotta these Rap n*ggas, they call him when they need him, but sin wild out of control once everything good. Jesus not trying to hear that gangsta rap sh*t. He was in them sands saving lives and you out there taking em. Just cuz you mention Jesus in your raps dont mean you saved at all.
 5 years ago '09        #65
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 2934 2934
Listen I'm a christen and I agree wit the pastor to
some degree, but here's the botto line... I think if the pastor was really trying to make
an effort for his community than why not try to get in touch
with the people who is actually putting drugs in your neighborhoods,
he needs to address the real problems that are contributing to the countless
crimes happening everyday because of this problem rather than a rap song. Amen
 5 years ago '08        #66
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Man at the end of a day it's a song. Im wit Meek on this, these churches always got some sh*t to say but never do sh*t at the end of the day but collect. Start doing more for the people before you call out the people who doing work.
 5 years ago '11        #67
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
been saying this song was overboard disrespectful and would p!ss people off. its just so blatant that people bound to get stirred up

meek: "nah, i ain't tryna hear none of that you got to say. you been reading them books too much. I'm not worried about none of that, I'm worried about reality."

gem quote

i mean lets be reality how many people livin christian lifestyles in the young 18-24 generation.
 5 years ago '04        #68
futurexclusives 4 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
jomo k johnson only got 150 followers on twitter lmao
 07-12-2012, 12:01 AM         #69
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:

I hope Meek dont let this go to his head and start talkin bout "fu˘k church" and all
Although, there are some Pastors out there that are just as evil as they depict rap music to be, they just hiding it.
With that being said.......God bless all
n*gga said god bless all then crossed out his c's

lmao
 5 years ago '10        #70
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 63 63
 Sam Rothstein said:
"Mr. Mill, I've spent 25k stackz!"

"You getting too deep in them books."

fu*k God. And if there was a God I'm rolling with Satan, fu*k that n*gga God.
Yea you say eff him but yet you show respect and revernece by capitalizing every sinlge one of your G's pp like you make me sick.

Ima feel real sorry for you, I guess pastors be right when they say it gonna be a shiload more of people going to hell than heaven

Ima pray for u n*gga
 07-12-2012, 12:39 AM         #71
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the pastor is trying to get popular and is a clown. thats the end of that. This guy trying to say he r*pe a women. a joke
 5 years ago '05        #72
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Im Soo Special said:
its just me... but why MMG seem to think they really like the mafia. bunch of insecure fellas. wale was already like he is from the jump

call to argue with a pastor? thats a L regardless

these rappers lose control of their soul... its a difference between selling records and losing ya soul. i tried tellin ppl, that worship devil sh*t is fu*kin real. DONT fu*k WITH IT. all that secret society bullsh*t, leave it alone

us black, its somethin automatically you shouldnt fu*k with. leave that sh*t to the crackas. stop sellin ya souls for riches. u cant spend that sh*t when its gone

aint nobody sellin they damn soul. why can't you muthafu*kas understand that some people just aren't that religious? doesn't mean they're praising satan. pac rapped about the same sh*t meek mill did. we really gon' bash meek for amen and allow hail mary? it's all art if you get offended fu*k you and go listen to gospel music. I ain't cryin when Nas was rappin about snuffin Jesus or Biggie talkin about he wanna go to hell. Rap fans extra sensitive now with this fake a.ss illuminati crap. Listen to somethin else I rather hear that raw sh*t that comes from the heart and if it's that "fu*k that religious bullsh*t" type of music so be it as long as it's real.
 5 years ago '06        #73
JnJ4eva 1 heat pts
space
space
$578 | Props total: 41 41
 King Capo said:
Both in the wrong

Pastor/trying to sell book and putting so much attention in a rapper

Meek/not trying to have a real conversation,saying he don't believe in god,and saying its a lot of bad bi*ches in the building *amen*and all that other sh*t he said

If I'm not mistaken I think he said something along the lines "I dont believe in none of that stuff you're talking about so dont even say it to me...I ONLY believe in God"..... Am I wrong?
 5 years ago '10        #74
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 Sam Rothstein said:

You not gonna be screaming that sh*t when you realize reincarnation is real and your karma got you re-born as a turkey and you in a slaughterhouse stuck in a lil a.ss cage
 07-12-2012, 01:17 AM         #75
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need more guys like this in hiphop! and btw Meek Mill sounded like an ignorant ****.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #76
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Everybody a atheist until something bad happens

Let somebody put a gun to his head I bet he be praying to god then
 5 years ago '05        #77
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Sam Rothstein said:

and fu*k you too bruh
 5 years ago '05        #78
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25052 25052
 JnJ4eva said:
If I'm not mistaken I think he said something along the lines "I dont believe in none of that stuff you're talking about so dont even say it to me...I ONLY believe in God"..... Am I wrong?
I Thought He Said He Didn't Believe In God? I Gotta Listen To That Interview Again.
 5 years ago '11        #79
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
This n*gga meek mill caught feelings you can tell he was mad

And the n*ggas that keep bringing up meek passing out stuff to the hood just like the pastor said what's the point when you turning around and telling the same kids to rob and k!ll for money
 07-12-2012, 01:42 AM         #80
adamepbmx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still believe in god?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago