New DragonBall Z animated film coming in 2013

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,304 | Props total: 7956 7956
if they ended DBZ after Cell Saga i would have died happy....if they ended DBZ after Buu Saga i would have died content

let dbz die and stop fukking it up with these bullsh*t movies and episodes
 5 years ago '09        #22
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Daddy Black said:
New DBZ movie?? What can this possibly be about, i thought goku was gone with the dragon??
by the looks of it, this is before dragonaball gt

sh*t imo dragonball gt doesnt even count, by looking at gohan i can tell its either before or after buu saga......gohan was younger during the cell saga but older in dragonball gt

they really fukked up on gohan's charcter....could have made him more then what he became and everyone power levels sky rocketing, they should have made picolo alot stronger towards the end....i would love to see piccolo smack vegeta bi*ch a.ss around like broly did
 5 years ago '10        #23
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 Jacc Blacc said:

sh*t imo dragonball gt doesnt even count, by looking at gohan i can tell its either before or after buu saga......gohan was younger during the cell saga but older in dragonball gt

they really fukked up on gohan's charcter....could have made him more then what he became and everyone power levels sky rocketing, they should have made picolo alot stronger towards the end....i would love to see piccolo smack vegeta bi*ch a.ss around like broly did
i heard the gohan was originally supposed to be the "star" during the buu saga but the fans where whining about it to he decided to continue with goku as the main character.
 5 years ago '10        #24
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 934 934
 ralph lauren said:

i just wanna see my n*gga trunks in there
trunks is dat n*gga
 07-11-2012, 11:10 PM         #25
vencinto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Worse thing about Dragon Ball was Vegeta never did anything significant after aside from f!ghting goku. Vegeta should have been more dynamic ......
 5 years ago '12        #26
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 644 644
 JKO said:
trunks is dat n*gga
They didn't do him justice in DBZ gt.

I need to see trunks with the sword sh*t would be dope
 5 years ago '11        #27
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1266 1266
 07-12-2012, 12:37 AM         #28
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vencinto said:
Worse thing about Dragon Ball was Vegeta never did anything significant after aside from f!ghting goku. Vegeta should have been more dynamic ......
Word...they made Vegeta seem weak as fukk after the goku f!ght
 5 years ago '06        #29
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 Jacc Blacc said:

I was hoping to see Mystic Gohan turn into SSJ 2 Mystic Gohan in the Buu Saga. That sh*t would've been crazy looking at it. I was highly pissed where they dumbed his powers down after seeing Vidal getting brutally beat down in the world martial arts tournament. Teen Gohan from the Cell Saga was that n*gga, and I still got that figurine of SSJ 2 Gohan with the broken arm that my ex gave me years ago.

Daddy Black said:
New DBZ movie?? What can this possibly be about, i thought goku was gone with the dragon??

That was GT you are talking about. The chapter of the Shenron Saga where him and Vegeta performed the Fusion Dance to defeat him. Big Bang Kamehameha was crazy when Gogeta hit Shenron with it, and GT was not even my favorite where it was barely better than Dragon Ball in my books. Especially that GT movie of Son Goku becoming tough on his own with the spirit of Goku comfort him close to the end. Plus, Pan never went SSJ1 either, and I hated how Teen Trunks was where Teen Goten didn't get that much love.
 5 years ago '04        #30
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i'll still be in japan so i'll be peeping that sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #31
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 Hovi Bryant said:
Some things should just die, and this is definitely one of them.

But I'm in denial, because I'm watching this as soon as the subs arrive.
this...

I mean what else they can add??
 5 years ago '04        #32
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
they should just make a new one following the buu saga....

i want vegeta to become fully evil...n by letting go of his goodness...he will become the ultimate warrior....
 07-12-2012, 01:37 AM         #33
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
I was hoping to see Mystic Gohan turn into SSJ 2 Mystic Gohan in the Buu Saga. That sh*t would've been crazy looking at it. I was highly pissed where they dumbed his powers down after seeing Vidal getting brutally beat down in the world martial arts tournament. Teen Gohan from the Cell Saga was that n*gga, and I still got that figurine of SSJ 2 Gohan with the broken arm that my ex gave me years ago.

That was GT you are talking about. The chapter of the Shenron Saga where him and Vegeta performed the Fusion Dance to defeat him. Big Bang Kamehameha was crazy when Gogeta hit Shenron with it, and GT was not even my favorite where it was barely better than Dragon Ball in my books. Especially that GT movie of Son Goku becoming tough on his own with the spirit of Goku comfort him close to the end. Plus, Pan never went SSJ1 either, and I hated how Teen Trunks was where Teen Goten didn't get that much love.
Mystic Gohan was his full potential unleashed. It was his most powerful form and most powerful character in dbz outside of fusions. There was no need to go SS2.
 5 years ago '05        #34
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,474 | Props total: 15530 15530
 vencinto said:
vegetas pride kept him back from alot..if that n*gga wuda got off based
goku's nuts he wud have done a ton more..im still surprised his bi*ch a.ss ran fr
broly tho
 07-12-2012, 02:04 AM         #35
john980060 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awesome
 5 years ago '06        #36
SM 38176 heat pts38176
space
space
$127,938 | Props total: 67390 67390
grown men watch this sh*t?
 07-12-2012, 04:19 AM         #37
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as long as yamcha and krillin keep stacking those L's ill watch it
 5 years ago '12        #38
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
if it's a good release, they should make it canon to the real series and add episodes.

fu*k GT.
 07-12-2012, 05:41 AM         #39
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas dont even recognize how great this news truly is, its like if you could have asked me whats the best possible news story that could happen in the history of human kind and it would probably be this.
 5 years ago '09        #40
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Alixix said:
i heard the gohan was originally supposed to be the "star" during the buu saga but the fans where whining about it to he decided to continue with goku as the main character.
fukking sad

he was reaching star status by the end of cell saga but when buu saga came he was book on that nerd sh*t, reading books
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago