How to get FREE 2012 Sunday Ticket with DirecTV (Current customers not new sign-ups)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #61
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
They already gave me the Sunday Ticket Max for free this year. So what do you think my chances are of getting more discounts?
 07-16-2012, 05:48 PM         #62
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did they give it to you because of this Viacom channel drop? I don't know, you might be able to talk them into a 50$ credit if you are really good, but you would have to come up with a new reason to complain.
 5 years ago '04        #63
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
They gave it to me because I complained about the Viacom and the Sunday Ticket base package being misleading on the commercial. Since I thought the redzone would be included in it, so it was a combination of both. But now that this Viacom issues is still going and I have a a 2 year old son who says "Watch Nick" when we are in the house, I feel I have more to "complain" about.
 5 years ago '09        #64
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
After getting the idea from the threadstarter.. I called DIRECT TV today and asked them for an update on the channels. They said its still in the works, told them that I was a Charter customer for yearssss and transferred services to them with the a.ssumption of the same channels and more. Blah blah blah, i was really nice and sarcastic with them. They said they would give me a $5 credit, I said that wouldn't make up for the loss of channels and the loss of entertainment from the MTV and VH1 channels(barely watch it). So the rep offered $10 off the next 3 months, I said that would be great. Then I said "Well I've been hearing about the NFL ticket. She offered me half off, then I said would it be possibly to let me try it out for this season and you wouldn't have to give me the $10 credit for the next 3 months. She said she could give me the NFL TICKET for free if I renewed my contract which expired. I said okay lets do it. So after the call today, I got the ticket for free and $10 off for the next 3 months. I wonder if I could of really gotten the ticket for free if my contract was on. I tried to get HBO and SHOWTIME but they only offered the promo's that are going on now. We do all have ENCORE and MLB channels for free right now. That's my experience.
 5 years ago '11        #65
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380

The women are easier to get deals off of than the men. I learned that.

Be polite and respectful.

Told the rep i wasnt happy about the situation and what not. Blah blah blah blah blah

She told me she'll give me 20$ credit for the next 2 months. Im like

Told her i had NFL ST last year and can see what you can do about that.

She came back and said she'll give me the NFL ST for free (Not the max). Im like

Than i said, when my team is not playing i like to watch the RZ channell the rest of the day but thats not included in the basic NFL ST package. I would love that. She said hold on, ill see what i can do im like

She comes back and said she'll add the RZC for free. Im like

$20 off for the next 12 months plus NFL ST+RZC

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 07-17-2012 at 03:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #66
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
Well called back and complained politely again about the Viacom issue. It also helped that I had my 2 year old in the background saying "Watch Nick!" over and over. End result $10 off for the next 3 months. Also found out the free sunday ticket package they gave me a week ago was only the base package with the RZC added in for free. So I do not have all the Max benefits, not a big deal since I dont use them anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #67
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
i got 1/2 of Max w/ $40 credit.. and $5 off for next 3 months..

would it be greedy of me to call back and ask for Max for free?
 5 years ago '06        #68
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 HotBYoungTurk said:
i got 1/2 of Max w/ $40 credit.. and $5 off for next 3 months..

would it be greedy of me to call back and ask for Max for free?
Just say they offered you that and "either" 1/2 off max and the credits or Sunday max for free and you chose the credits but after thinking about it you changed your mind and want the max for free (they can't see what you and the rep discussed unless they went out the way to note ur account which is about a 1% chance)
 07-18-2012, 03:51 PM         #69
WezLBoy Wonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just called they didn't offer nothing. My contract is up so I told them ima check what time Warner has to offer and they called my bluff. I called time Warner got a sick deal 4 DVr hd boxes premium package all channels unlimited house phone minutes local and long distance and Internet for 187. A month. I was paying 110 with direct tv and 70 with at&t for Internet and phone.What y'all think

I'm gonna call direct tv back and give them one last chance to sweeten up a deal or else I'm gone to time Warner

Last edited by WezLBoy Wonder; 07-18-2012 at 04:12 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #70
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
I wonder what will happen if Viacom and DTV settle before the start of football season. Those that are getting the free Sunday ticket, will they still receive the ticket and the channels? Seems to me that there will be a HUGE clusterfu*k if this happens
 5 years ago '11        #71
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 2748 2748
I wasnt eligible but thx. I only got $10 off for 3 months. They said call back next month to check again.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy