How to get FREE 2012 Sunday Ticket with DirecTV (Current customers not new sign-ups)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
This is a win win for me, because I been wanting to cancel my TV service anyway... So either they hook me up with Sunday Ticket or they can come pick their sh*t up. Won't hurt me any I've got Netflix and I know how to stream football games lol
 5 years ago '04        #22
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
just got my sunday ticket and free starz for 6 months and $10 off monthly bill for 6 months!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #23
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
All day fam. Back in 2010 when I first got directv I got Sunday ticket free.

Last yr I got it free again because I moved. This yr I will be getting it free again as a new customer "under my wife's name"

Also, if you call and say you want to drop your movie channels once the promo period is done you can get sweet deals. From aug2010-sept2011 I literally was paying $1 for for each premium Movie channels totaling like $5 a month. Unfortunately when I moved it took that deal away
 5 years ago '08        #24
space
space
I can confirm Sunday Ticket for free... They will give you early termination fees if you push towards that becasue they've got a disclosure that says programming can change at anytime so that won't fly. I still got the ticket so I'm not tripping.
 5 years ago '05        #25
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I can confirm Sunday Ticket for free... They will give you early termination fees if you push towards that becasue they've got a disclosure that says programming can change at anytime so that won't fly. I still got the ticket so I'm not tripping.
So wait they did it for you or i still gotta go half ????

Last edited by BronxBombers; 07-11-2012 at 03:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #26
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
i just called Direct TV Retentions and got nfl sunday ticket free. hells yeah!!! Call and complain
 5 years ago '07        #27
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
lol cats is eating off this sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #28
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Dayum 6mo Showtime that we won't watch and 5.00 of me bill but I will be calling back if this viacome sh*t last more than a week cuz we don't watch movies like that and my kids love Nick and my girl loves MTV and teen prego sh*t!
 5 years ago '05        #29
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
she gave me 10 dollars off each prem channel for next 12 months and got sunday ticket =)
 5 years ago '07        #30
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
I just tried and this bi*ch a.ss dude wants to give me $5 off for 3 months and said the supervisor wasn't there for me to speak with...I tried everything n he said that's all he could do so I said I will think it over about canceling and call back...I'll try again later and see what I can do
 5 years ago '05        #31
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
just be patient when they send you to the last dept you are gonna talk to they will put you on hold for a long time and they hope you will hang up lol just leave that sh*t on speaker and go on with ur biz
 5 years ago '05        #32
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
i called back because the email i got only gave me reg sunday ticket and they had said i was getting the maxx, so when i talked to the guy he said oh ya they messed up no prob and he gave me 30 dollars off next 12 months and free sunday ticket maxx.....hurry and get what u can lol
 5 years ago '04        #33
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
 eYe_SeE_MoNeY said:
I just tried and this bi*ch a.ss dude wants to give me $5 off for 3 months and said the supervisor wasn't there for me to speak with...I tried everything n he said that's all he could do so I said I will think it over about canceling and call back...I'll try again later and see what I can do

my wife called and got the same damn thang!!!

she calling again though and bout to ask for the NFL Sunday Ticket Max for free...

I'm crossing my fingers!!!
 07-11-2012, 08:48 PM         #34
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I called and they gave me $10 off for twelve months plus starz package for 3 months. It automatically shut off so i dont get charged. I'm gonna call back tomorrow and say the guy mentioned the NFL sunday ticket i just wanna make sure its gonna go thru.

I told the guy my daughter was comin back home, she's 6 and she loves Nick Jr. and this was gonna cause me so much frustration.

I aint got no damn kids!
 5 years ago '04        #35
space
space
^^

I got a 4 year old.. my lil' man keep talking bout "I want my CARTOONS!!".. Nick Jr the only channel he watch. He hates this disney sh*t!
 5 years ago '08        #36
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
^^

I got a 4 year old.. my lil' man keep talking bout "I want my CARTOONS!!".. Nick Jr the only channel he watch. He hates this disney sh*t!
Now it's time to use a different email address and get him a free month of Netflix... They got it sett up now just for kids I'm sure you can find him some yo gabba gabba or some of that other crappie to watch lol
 5 years ago '04        #37
space
space
aight.. after OVER AN HOUR of waiting on hold.. dude was bout to turn my sh*t off after I told him his initial offer of $40 bucks off wasn't enough for the inconvenience.. so before he did it.. i asked to speak to his manager.. he put me on hold.. then he came back 5 mins later saying the manager was busy..

So I just laid it out there and told him I also get NFL Sunday Ticket, and what offer can you give me.. He gave me the NFL Sunday Max for half off ($147) and still let me get the $40 dollar credit on the next bill..

I almost sh*tted on myself at first when he said he was bout to just cancel.. He called my bluff.. lmao.. I didn't get it free.. but 147 for the max.. I wont complain!! then got 40 off..
 5 years ago '04        #38
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k all I got was 5 a month for 3 months. I have auto pay and I have the best package they offer. Tomorrow I will be calling back and bi*ching about this bullsh*t. Hell I missed Diamond Divers and Real World tonight now Im PISSED.
 5 years ago '05        #39
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
I called earlier and was on the phone for about an hour total. I talked with the first dude for a while and told him my issues. I didn't want to give everything to him right away so I told him that I love comedy central and my nephew loves Nickelodeon. I just said I know it's out of his hands but, I feel like I'm paying for a service I'm not getting. He just kept giving me the run around so I asked to be escalated. The next guy was saying the same stuff and that typically these issues are 99% resolved. I told him I didn't feel comfortable that they couldn't GUARANTEE the service to be back, but I would rather not cancel if I didn't have to. He then offered to give me like $5 off every bill for the next 6 months. I told him that money wasn't the issue, it was my programming. I then told him that I love the Red Zone and I have Sunday football parties. I said that I would love it if my friends could come over and watch their teams that would be great. I stayed quiet and he told me he would do the Ticket for free. Absolutely easy as cake!
 5 years ago '04        #40
space
space
^^ max though?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy