Ray Allen bringing back to the old days (PIC)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2012, 03:48 PM         #41
cxl187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phonk$ said:
ray allen on the bucks>>>>

the jordan pe's were even nice.
i would of never thought n*ggas would have joey as their avatar lol
 5 years ago '11        #42
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 whothebestmc said:
saying something like "he should be benched or play limited minutes until he gets healthy" isn't the same as what you and several other celtic fans on this site said. I don't really feel like going through and finding all the posts you made showing this, but all you have to do is go through all the junior g posts were he was doing this exact thing and see you agreeing with him.
the fact that you take Junior G seriously and think that what he says speaks for all the celtics fans tells me that you are retarted
 5 years ago '11        #43
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9460 9460
 elvisfreshly said:
the fact that you take Junior G seriously and think that what he says speaks for all the celtics fans tells me that you are retarted
the fact that you tried to insult me by spelling retarded wrong, proves you are retarded.

I don't take junior g seriously, it's clear he is what seajaiye is but worse. What I said if you were capable of comprehending paragraphs without multiple smileys to help you understand what is being said, is that you were agreeing with some of the outlandish things junior g was saying along with other celtics fans like cheguevara.
 5 years ago '10        #44
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
i want to see his sneakers
 5 years ago '04        #45
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
 whothebestmc said:
god boston fans are so fickle, you guys complained the whole playoffs like "ray isn't healthy" "wait till ray is healthy" "if we had a healthy ray...". Then when he leaves the team, you guys turn into the scum a.ss boston fans and bring up him playing bad like it doesn't directly correlate with him being injured.
 ondatpurple said:
they are classless
 whothebestmc said:
the point is he had his best season ever shooting the ball this season, yet when he was injured and shot 30%, the vast majority of celtic fans on this site sh*t on him like he shot 30% while 100% healthy after there were rumors of him going to miami, even though the whole time you guys complained about his injury being a key reason you were losing games.

the majority of sports fans and people in general are fickle, it just so happens that celtics fans take it to a different level of fickle bitterness.

the celtics ran illegal screens since they came together, ray allen draws so much attention, why wouldn't they run him over multiple screens if it is going to result in an open look and most likely a make? Are you saying you didn't like the ray allen pickup since he got there, because he essentially did the same things, and so did the celtics.

Yeah, whatever makes you feel comfortable in arguing with someone online.
 whothebestmc said:
saying something like "he should be benched or play limited minutes until he gets healthy" isn't the same as what you and several other celtic fans on this site said. I don't really feel like going through and finding all the posts you made showing this, but all you have to do is go through all the junior g posts were he was doing this exact thing and see you agreeing with him.

You take direct shots at me for being a fan. Saying im fickle, bitter and someone even said classless then reference all your evidence and beliefs on one man Junior G whose not me?

I said its no reason to argue because your post shows me you're speaking from the heart. and you take sports a little to serious even on the net.

My opinion which elvis a celtics fan feel the same.... Ray allen should have sat more he was making more mistakes than solutions. Injury or not he needed to sit down. Celtics got a taste of not having ray allen when it mattered and they did a great job of playing the NBA champs. gave them the best run. With what Terry has to offer. He was an upgrade in my opinion. Where as Allen to Miami was just to take the same role as Miller.

I could throw you in the category of all the heat fans with the fire spo website, get rid of wade after a horrible game. etc. etc. but I didnt.

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-11-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #46
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
the fact that you tried to insult me by spelling retarded wrong, proves you are retarded.

I don't take junior g seriously, it's clear he is what seajaiye is but worse. What I said if you were capable of comprehending paragraphs without multiple smileys to help you understand what is being said, is that you were agreeing with some of the outlandish things junior g was saying along with other celtics fans like cheguevara.
you told me to go through Junior G's posts to prove what you were trying to say about Celtic fans

so pretty much you told me that Junior G speaks for all Celtic fans and you take him serious which is what i just said

thats like me telling you to go through one of the hundreds of bandwagon Miami fans posts and they speak for all real Miami fans and thats how you all feel so you all sh*t on Wade then loved him again Miami fans so fickle and all haters
 5 years ago '06        #47
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,962 | Props total: 11807 11807
operation destroy from within starts NOW

Ray is always gonna be a Celtic
 5 years ago '11        #48
space
space
 SpyDa said:
You take direct shots at me for being a fan. Saying im fickle, bitter and someone even said classless then reference all your evidence and beliefs on one man Junior G whose not me?

I said its no reason to argue because your post shows me you're speaking from the heart. and you take sports a little to serious even on the net.

My opinion which elvis a celtics fan feel the same.... Ray allen should have sat more he was making more mistakes than solutions. Injury or not he needed to sit down. Celtics got a taste of not having ray allen when it mattered and they did a great job of playing the NBA champs. gave them the best run. With what Terry has to offer. He was an upgrade in my opinion. Where as Allen to Miami was just to take the same role as Miller.
they aren't direct shots at you, I was taking a shot at what you said, which was indeed a fickle response, unless you had the same opinion since ray got there when they were still doing the multiple screens to get him open. I have nothing against you personally.

This wasn't all based on junior g, if you didn't just underline one part, and actually continued down the sentence, that was directed at elvis because he has a tendency to agree with junior g on a lot of things. It's fine to say terry is an upgrade, as it very well might be, depending on what happens next season. But the whole point was if celtic fans are going to complain about him being injured as an excuse for losing some games, then when he goes to miami sh*t on his poor play, that makes you fickle.

elvisfreshly said:
you told me to go through Junior G's posts to prove what you were trying to say about Celtic fans

so pretty much you told me that Junior G speaks for all Celtic fans and you take him serious which is what i just said

thats like me telling you to go through one of the hundreds of bandwagon Miami fans posts and they speak for all real Miami fans and thats how you all feel so you all sh*t on Wade then loved him again Miami fans so fickle
no if you were capable of reading, I told you to go through junior gs posts to see you agreeing with him. The key part of that statement being "you agreeing with him".

it would be the same, if I was running around agreeing with everything they say, like trade wade and all seajaiyes posts, but that isn't the case. You however seem to agree with junior g a good portion of his posts just from my observations.

retart

Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-11-2012 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 whothebestmc said:

no if you were capable of reading, I told you to go through junior gs posts to see you agreeing with him. The key part of that statement being "you agreeing with him".

it would be the same, if I was running around agreeing with everything they say, like trade wade and all seajaiyes posts, but that isn't the case. You however seem to agree with junior g a good portion of his posts just from my observations.

retart
show me agreeing with Junior

the only posts youll find me agree with Junior about is something about Rondo or something recent about Walter being a traitor/garbage etc

but yes i agree to everything he says

well maybe since 99% of the things he says are about Rondo
 07-11-2012, 04:12 PM         #50
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:

I could throw you in the category of all the heat fans with the fire spo website, get rid of wade after a horrible game. etc. etc. but I didnt.
That run with Bradley was overrated,

When Allen was on in the beginning of the season, fat a.ss pierce was buggin, n*gga shooting 3-18 , while Ray was doing his thing....Garnett didnt get to the line not once in like the first 7 games.....rondo was playing lazy

this n*ggaz were playing like trash

But when bradley comes in Pierce decided to get serious and get his fat a.ss in shape, Garnett decided to start playing like he cared..

Such bullsh*t, it shows such bullsh*t hate on Allen.........it pissed me off, yea he isnt the old ray , but celtics will regret inserting bradley in that starting lineup
 5 years ago '11        #51
space
space
 elvisfreshly said:
show me agreeing with Junior

the only posts youll find me agree with Junior about is something about Rondo or something recent about Walter being a traitor/garbage etc

but yes i agree to everything he says

well maybe since 99% of the things he says are about Rondo
that is what this argument is about you moron, thanks for proving my point... so yes you do tend to agree with him most of the time, whether it's something like him calling rondo the goat, which is irrelevant to what we are talking about. I was talking about his posts on ray allen which is what we are arguing about, and you just proved that for me, thanks "retart".
 07-11-2012, 04:15 PM         #52
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cxl187 said:
that n*gga dope. 1999>>>

5 years ago '11        #53
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
that is what this argument is about you moron, thanks for proving my point... so yes you do tend to agree with him most of the time, whether it's something like him calling rondo the goat, which is irrelevant to what we are talking about. I was talking about his posts on ray allen which is what we are arguing about, and you just proved that for me, thanks "retart".
we were talking about how you said we were sh*tting on Ray the whole time he was hurt playing not after he left
 5 years ago '10        #54
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 cxl187 said:
he a young n*gga he rep the jets, spg and joey badass all at the same time

thats who the young generation fu*ks with

n*ggas born in the 90s who only seen 1 championship from the celtics but brag about the ones from black and white tv days
 5 years ago '04        #55
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
they aren't direct shots at you, I was taking a shot at what you said, which was indeed a fickle response, unless you had the same opinion since ray got there when they were still doing the multiple screens to get him open. I have nothing against you personally.

This wasn't all based on junior g, if you didn't just underline one part, and actually continued down the sentence, that was directed at elvis because he has a tendency to agree with junior g on a lot of things. It's fine to say terry is an upgrade, as it very well might be, depending on what happens next season. But the whole point was if celtic fans are going to complain about him being injured as an excuse for losing some games, then when he goes to miami sh*t on his poor play, that makes you fickle.

I got cha. an I agree. Never been a huge fan of Allen, But KG on the other hand. Thats a different story. I respect the 3 from Allen but I feel he's over hyped. Im more excited about Terry. When it comes down to the last shot everybody know's the write up for allen. I think it helped but hurt the celtics alot more with and without injury. thats just my opinion though.
 5 years ago '11        #56
space
space
 elvisfreshly said:
we were talking about how you said we were sh*tting on Ray the whole time he was hurt playing not after he left
god damn do you know the definition of fickle?

You keep proving my point, you had a completely different take/opinion on ray allen when he was playing hurt ie "but but if ray was healthy..." than when he left you did a 180 and sh*t on his playoff performance like it wasn't because he was injured. Keep proving my point "retart".
 5 years ago '04        #57
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 luker1920 said:
That run with Bradley was overrated,

When Allen was on in the beginning of the season, fat a.ss pierce was buggin, n*gga shooting 3-18 , while Ray was doing his thing....Garnett didnt get to the line not once in like the first 7 games.....rondo was playing lazy

this n*ggaz were playing like trash

But when bradley comes in Pierce decided to get serious and get his fat a.ss in shape, Garnett decided to start playing like he cared..

Such bullsh*t, it shows such bullsh*t hate on Allen.........it pissed me off, yea he isnt the old ray , but celtics will regret inserting bradley in that starting lineup

IDK celtics were giving up. before the season KG was pissed saying they didnt have time to get the chemistry together... So all of that was going to happen...

5 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
god damn do you know the definition of fickle?

You keep proving my point, you had a completely different take/opinion on ray allen when he was playing hurt ie "but but if ray was healthy..." than when he left you did a 180 and sh*t on his playoff performance like it wasn't because he was injured. Keep proving my point "retart".
when did i say boston fans werent fickle tho i agreed with you when you said all fans are fickle but you said that Boston is on a different level than all other fans and i said all fans are the same its only cuz we were in the spotlight that you say that now

and ive never said if Ray was healthy.. ive only said if Avery was healthy then we wouldnt have a liability at the 2
 5 years ago '05        #59
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,880 | Props total: 20902 20902
 Jets Fool said:
34 > 20
Looks like we have a mathematics major on our hands.

475 - 155 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '09        #60
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy