Ray Allen bringing back to the old days (PIC)

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313

[pic - click to view]

cant believe we raised a traitor

even my dad whos a huge UCONN fan huge Walter Allen fan and a Knicks fan was like idk whats wrong with Walter why would he go to the Miami fu*kboys
 5 years ago '10        #22
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 SpyDa said:
old a.ss ankles thanks for helping us upgrade.....

his defense is horrible. and he has to run through 6 screens to get an open shot....

I dont know what u talkin bout

ray always plays great in our building

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #23
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 luker1920 said:
i never knew going back to his old number would invigorate my need for getting that jersey.
say this when and if kobe goes back to #8....
 5 years ago '05        #24
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
hey ray

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #25
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Jesus Shuttlesworth is back
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 ondatpurple said:

all befor his big a.ss calves () caught up to him
 5 years ago '04        #27
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2530 2530
 ondatpurple said:

Celtics gave miami the best run last year without ray allen playing up to his role on the celtics. Those clips arent from the playoff's he played below his average. he hit a couple three's and had a decent free throw percentage. But im not talking offense im talking defense. His defense caused alot of problems. Pierce dropped more clutch three's during the playoffs

why is pierce a problem? he creates off dribble..

[video - click to view]

upgrade????

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-11-2012 at 02:58 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #29
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 9458 9458
 SpyDa said:
Celtics gave miami the best run last year without ray allen playing up to his role on the celtics. Those clips arent from the playoff's he played below his average. he hit a couple three's and had a decent free throw percentage. But im not talking offense im talking defense. His defense caused alot of problems. Pierce dropped more clutch three's during the playoffs

why is pierce a problem? he creates off dribble..

upgrade????

god boston fans are so fickle, you guys complained the whole playoffs like "ray isn't healthy" "wait till ray is healthy" "if we had a healthy ray...". Then when he leaves the team, you guys turn into the scum a.ss boston fans and bring up him playing bad like it doesn't directly correlate with him being injured.
 5 years ago '06        #30
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
We won't miss em
 5 years ago '10        #31
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 whothebestmc said:
god boston fans are so fickle, you guys complained the whole playoffs like "ray isn't healthy" "wait till ray is healthy" "if we had a healthy ray...". Then when he leaves the team, you guys turn into the scum a.ss boston fans and bring up him playing bad like it doesn't directly correlate with him being injured.
they are classless
 5 years ago '04        #32
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19607 19607
 Jets Fool said:
34 > 20
 5 years ago '08        #33
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,511 | Props total: 17102 17102
OPEN 3s for days now
 5 years ago '04        #34
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
Let The Dynasty Begin......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
of course if he was healthy he would have been better than he was but he still wasnt going to be much but are we supposed to say "even if we had ray healty sh*t wouldnt have made much a difference " then yall woulda been like how can you sh*t on one of your players like that

talmbout fickle SB nation shoulda did a fu*kin poll during the playoffs one day Florida woulda been for trading wade next day hes better than Kobe, then trade him again
 5 years ago '04        #36
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2530 2530
 whothebestmc said:

I never praised Ray to begin with. I felt he should have been benched but Doc kept him out there. he made more problems than solutions. Its a good pick up for miami to put them in the same boat they were already in. Allen - Miller. For the celtics it was an upgrade getting terry. they need people to create off dribble. Allen slowed the game down when it came to getting him open for three's.

Rondo did his thing but KG had to illegal screen to get allen open. But im not about to argue with the new bandwagon Heat fans. Ya'll Tripled in numbers.
 5 years ago '11        #37
space
space
 elvisfreshly said:
of course if he was healthy he would have been better than he was but he still wasnt going to be much but are we supposed to say "even if we had ray healty sh*t wouldnt have made much a difference " then yall woulda been like how can you sh*t on one of your players like that

talmbout fickle SB nation shoulda did a fu*kin poll during the playoffs one day Florida woulda been for trading wade next day hes better than Kobe, then trade him again
the point is he had his best season ever shooting the ball this season, yet when he was injured and shot 30%, the vast majority of celtic fans on this site sh*t on him like he shot 30% while 100% healthy after there were rumors of him going to miami, even though the whole time you guys complained about his injury being a key reason you were losing games.

the majority of sports fans and people in general are fickle, it just so happens that celtics fans take it to a different level of fickle bitterness.

SpyDa said:
I never praised Ray to begin with. I felt he should have been benched but Doc kept him out there. he made more problems than solutions. Its a good pick up for miami to put them in the same boat they were already in. Allen - Miller. For the celtics it was an upgrade getting terry. they need people to create off dribble. Allen slowed the game down when it came to getting him open for three's.

Rondo did his thing but KG had to illegal screen to get allen open. But im not about to argue with the new bandwagon Heat fans. Ya'll Tripled in numbers.
the celtics ran illegal screens since they came together, ray allen draws so much attention, why wouldn't they run him over multiple screens if it is going to result in an open look and most likely a make? Are you saying you didn't like the ray allen pickup since he got there, because he essentially did the same things, and so did the celtics.

Yeah, whatever makes you feel comfortable in arguing with someone online.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-11-2012 at 03:44 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #38
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
the point is he had his best season ever shooting the ball this season, yet when he was injured and shot 30%, the vast majority of celtic fans on this site sh*t on him like he shot 30% while 100% healthy after there were rumors of him going to miami, even though the whole time you guys complained about his injury being a key reason you were losing games.

the majority of sports fans and people in general are fickle, it just so happens that celtics fans take it to a different level of fickle bitterness.
nobody was sh*tting on ray we was just telling him to sit his a.ss down if he was gonna get beat on d EVERY PLAY and miss wide open shots/ft's am i supposed to clap for him while hes playing sh*tty

the celtic fans are the same as everyone else were just in the spotlight right now so were on a different level
 5 years ago '04        #39
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 JudasHatesJesus said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k a heat player, fan, child, mother, father, pet, pastor, and any individual that rides for that santanic a.ss team...

[pic - click to view]

UBUNTU!!!
so mad
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
 elvisfreshly said:
nobody was sh*tting on ray we was just telling him to sit his a.ss down if he was gonna get beat on d EVERY PLAY and miss wide open shots/ft's am i supposed to clap for him while hes playing sh*tty

the celtic fans are the same as everyone else were just in the spotlight right now so were on a different level
saying something like "he should be benched or play limited minutes until he gets healthy" isn't the same as what you and several other celtic fans on this site said. I don't really feel like going through and finding all the posts you made showing this, but all you have to do is go through all the junior g posts were he was doing this exact thing and see you agreeing with him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago