Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Jordan was before his time.... meaning LBJ, Kobe, and Durant would dominate.

Kobes and Durant shot would neutralize the big men in the paint

Which would open the floor for LBJ to drive.

No other player matters. Those the only players that are in GOD mode on the court
 5 years ago '06        #82
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
It'd be a helluva match up for sure. Beating the Dream Team though..."it could happen"
 5 years ago '12        #83
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
Lol I love giving old timers their props. But these n*ggas are like twice the size of them and faster then they ever were. They aspired to be these n*ggas. But yes they would destroy them lol
 5 years ago '04        #84
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,613 | Props total: 4064 4064
Im gonna make this real easy for you guys , close your eyes and think about how many hall of famers each team has or will have . Theres your answer
 5 years ago '05        #85
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,736 | Props total: 1878 1878
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 5 years ago '11        #86
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
'92 Stockton & Magic cant stay in front of D Will, CP3, or Westbrook.
Pippen might be able to guard Durant, but who guards Lebron?
Kobe & Jordan cancel eachother out.
Only advantage Dream Team has is bigs.
 07-11-2012, 10:19 PM         #87
WiltTHEGOAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
pippen couldn't guard bron. magic and bird too old to be a factor. westbrook would go off on whoever they put on him. 29 yr old jordan would shut kobe down. cp3 would pick the defense apart. a prime lebron is gonna control the game. 2012 could probably win
LOL @ lebron controling a game mmmmmmmmmmmmmm last years finals ring a bell ??

yeah get the fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '05        #88
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
2012 has matchup advantages over 92.

Mj is they only advantage the bugs on 92 are better but 2012 youth, speed and athleticism would dominate the older players on 92 team.
 5 years ago '07        #89
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
it would be a competitive game but 92 would win
 5 years ago '05        #90
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,081 | Props total: 225 225
Don't think it's that farfetched of a statement to make by Kobe..
[pic - click to view]

07-12-2012, 12:46 AM         #91
OneManShow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fucck the BS Kobe yapping about the 96 team would give the 2012 team a difficult time let alone the 92 team...
 5 years ago '05        #92
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,310 | Props total: 6446 6446
yall delusional if u think 2012 can beat 1992.. must be bath salts
 5 years ago '10        #93
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
We'll find out in 2k13
 5 years ago '06        #94
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 Ez the Don said:
Stopped reading after that ridiculous nonsense. You saying James Harden is a HOFer???
:lebronc monson:
No im not saying Harden is a HOFer, but I am saying Clyde gets a pass to the HOF because of his generation. Im saying clyde drexler would still be good in this league now, but he wouldnt stand out...you have to think that back in 92, the dynamic shooting guards was basically just jordan and drexler, at first before jordan shaped his game out to what we now know as the GOAT, the biggest advantage he and drexler had and why they could take it to the hole so easy is because they were way more athletic than their opponents. in todays game drexler would just be like every other score first shooting guard, because what he got hailed for is what is expected out of a shooting guard now.

so again no i dont think harden is a HOFer, but I do think that what made Clyde great in 92, his athleticism, is not going to be a factor in this game. the real shooting guard match-up is going to be MJ and Jordan, and harden and glide will come off the bench.

you guys need to stop letting legend sh*t dictate the way you feel about things. I remember seeing clyde and MJ back then and I've seen this new generation of players too. These new guys may not be AS physical as the last generation, but their athleticism and what they are EXPECTED to do as a player is higher than those LEGENDS.

Last edited by primetimemookie; 07-12-2012 at 09:26 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #95
thacarter 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 198 198
08 & 12 would have won because of Kobe.
 5 years ago '04        #96
rmemo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 45 45
Why are you stupid fu*ks saying kevin love or carmelo anthony's name? kevin love has not even made it to the playoffs yet but he could beat the greatest team ever? i doubt it.

And Pippen was the greatest wing defender of all time, and if it wasnt him it was JORDAN. So yea bron and kobe would be shooting under 40% for sure.

Now center... Do you know how many jumpers ewing and d rob would give to chandler. And lets not even talk about them driving on him.

Malone and barkley would score 30 each vs these fake a.ss power forwards. a bunch of small forwards and wanna be wing players on 2012 roster.

Bird was hurt by that time so he would be a decoy/spot up shooter. But just him being on the floor means u cant double jordan or any big. Jordan would give kobe 70-80 points in a 40 minute game if he had to guard him 1 on 1

Dont mention IGGY or chandler, these guys dont even belong on this years olympic team. ill take josh smith or bynum over those guys.

The only person who would give 92 dream team fits is cp3. He plays like he is from that era. And a great point guard wont be stopped in any era. But lets remember that magic is 6'9 and stockton was bad at defense but would cause a couple of turnovers(which would equal to easy a.ssist with jordan/pippen/drexler/mullin on fast breaks.
 5 years ago '06        #97
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,492 | Props total: 26308 26308
 Bucnasty00 said:
Don't think it's that farfetched of a statement to make by Kobe..
[pic - click to view]

it really isnt, too much athleticism. i firmly believe this team could give the dream team run for their money, if not win
 5 years ago '11        #98
imsochrisp 
space
space
space
$552 | Props total: 154 154
Kobe also thought he could come back from 0-3 against the Mavs. Dude couldn't even get one win.
Jason Kidd shut him down!
 5 years ago '07        #99
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
The wouldnt even beat the 96 dream team do i have to post the ppl that were on that team the 2012 dream team has no d @ all
 5 years ago '12        #100
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 primetimemookie said:
No im not saying Harden is a HOFer, but I am saying Clyde gets a pass to the HOF because of his generation. Im saying clyde drexler would still be good in this league now, but he wouldnt stand out...you have to think that back in 92, the dynamic shooting guards was basically just jordan and drexler, at first before jordan shaped his game out to what we now know as the GOAT, the biggest advantage he and drexler had and why they could take it to the hole so easy is because they were way more athletic than their opponents. in todays game drexler would just be like every other score first shooting guard, because what he got hailed for is what is expected out of a shooting guard now.

so again no i dont think harden is a HOFer, but I do think that what made Clyde great in 92, his athleticism, is not going to be a factor in this game. the real shooting guard match-up is going to be MJ and Jordan, and harden and glide will come off the bench.

you guys need to stop letting legend sh*t dictate the way you feel about things. I remember seeing clyde and MJ back then and I've seen this new generation of players too. These new guys may not be AS physical as the last generation, but their athleticism and what they are EXPECTED to do as a player is higher than those LEGENDS.

Glad you don't think the Invisible Man is a HOFer. But to say that Glyde is a HOFer only because he's athletic is ridiculous. The dude's skillset was ridiculous, and to compare him to James fkn Harden in any way shape or form is absurd. Of course MJ and Kobe (your typo is forgivable) will be the matchup - MJ wins btw - and Clyde and Harden will come off the bench.

MJ&Glyde in 1992>>>>>>>>Kobe&Harden in 2012
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy