Jul 11 - World's Heaviest Woman Loses 98 Pounds With Marathon $ex

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
6536 pageviews
77 comments

BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Jul 11 - World's Heaviest Woman Loses 98 Pounds With Marathon $ex

Pauline Potter became the world's heaviest living woman last year, weighing in at a whopping 643 pounds. Now, Potter has her sights set on losing weight, and she's turned to marathon s3x sessions to help shed the pounds.

In
[pic - click to view]

an interview with the UK's Closer magazine, Potter described how her reignited s3x life with ex-husband Alex has helped her lose 98 pounds.

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session –- it’s great exercise just jiggling around," Potter told Closer. Potter, who had been consuming 10,000 calories a day, hopes to reach her goal weight of 532 pounds with the help of Alex. The two have s3x up to seven times each day.

She makes sure to have some fun, too.

“We love foreplay and massages and, as well as full s3x, I pleasure Alex, too," she told the magazine. "My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy s3xy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

After meeting online in 2002, the couple married in 2005 and, when Potter failed to bond with Alex's son, the two split up three years later. The break-up triggered Potter's weight gain. She began consuming copious amounts of high-calorie foods and packed on the pounds.

With all the extra weight on her, Potter became depressed. She contacted the Guinness Book of World Records in hopes that winning the title of "World's Heaviest Woman" would shame her into losing weight.

When Alex got wind of the publicity surrounding Potter, he decided to visit her and the flame was quickly rekindled.

“Within the first day of being back together we had s3x six times in 24 hours," Alex told the Sun last November. “Even though one of Pauline’s legs weighs more than I do, we’re able to position her body to make s3x enjoyable for both of us."

Alex, who weighs just 140 pounds, does most of the work in the bedroom.

“It’s really dangerous for us to have s3x because at any moment the bed could collapse and one or both of us could be seriously injured or even k!lled from the impact," he told the Sun.

But using s3x for weight loss is not an unheard of activity.

"Shagging can make you slimmer, if you do enough of it," Dr. Yvonne Kristin Fulbright, a s3x educator, relationship expert, columnist and founder of s3xuality Source Inc., wrote for Fox News in 2008. "It can also help the two of you fall for each other all over again. Requiring no monthly fee — dress code optional – you can 's3xercise' yourself into shape. This is one gym membership you’ll never want to drop."

Dr. Fulbright, who has contributed to The Huffington Post and who earned her Ph.D. in International Community Health Studies at New York University, also writes that a good "s3xercise" routine can not only lead to weight loss, but also to improved blood flow, strengthening of the heart, better cholesterol, better sleep, more energy, improved muscle tone and decreased stressed.

While Potter's s3x life is speeding at full-throttle, she's also reined in her eating habits. She no longer eats 10,000 calories per day, though she still enjoys the occasional Big Mac.

[pic - click to view]

Pauline Potter Weight Loss: World's Heaviest Woman Loses 98 Pounds With Marathon s3x (PHOTOS)

[pic - click to view]

Pauline Potter has lost 7 stone thanks to marathon s3x sessions - Closer Online

77 comments for "Jul 11 - World's Heaviest Woman Loses 98 Pounds With Marathon $ex"

5 years ago '07        #2
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16115 16115
how many pounds he lose movin all that around ?
 5 years ago '05        #3
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
he not losing, but moving around all that weight he probably put on 15 pounds of muscle alone that day
 5 years ago '10        #4
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 197 197
the doc

[pic - click to view]

07-11-2012, 11:35 AM         #5
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10,000 calories a day?!?!

How the hell is that possible..... That's like 2 something pounds a day....

Edit: Love truly is blind... I can't do that sh*t... All of that moving.. With the heat and all that fat.... Her pus*y have to smell like ranch...

Him washing her must be foreplay......
 5 years ago '08        #6
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
gross
 07-11-2012, 12:25 PM         #7
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
10,000 calories a day?!?!

How the hell is that possible..... That's like 2 something pounds a day....

Edit: Love truly is blind... I can't do that sh*t... All of that moving.. With the heat and all that fat.... Her pus*y have to smell like ranch...

Him washing her must be foreplay......
 5 years ago '08        #8
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
"My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy s3xy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”
 07-11-2012, 02:42 PM         #9
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
"My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy s3xy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

5 years ago '04        #10
Esco 115 heat pts115
space
space
$2,181 | Props total: 2620 2620
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
 5 years ago '10        #11
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
That sh*t k!lled me too! bi*ch said SHEET hahaha
 07-11-2012, 03:28 PM         #12
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isn't she married to some black dude? He prolly dancing in them fat folds like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #13
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Damagegadget said:
how many pounds he lose movin all that around ?

Im done with this planet.
 5 years ago '06        #14
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Chopzilla said:
Isn't she married to some black dude? He prolly dancing in them fat folds like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #15
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 DelbertMengel said:
the doc

[pic - click to view]

Chopzilla said:

[pic - click to view]

damn, dude went in...
 5 years ago '11        #16
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,749 | Props total: 4947 4947
somebody hittin that huh... Id rather be alone forever
 5 years ago '11        #17
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
At a certain point she gets so big she's just a play thing and now a human being. She's prob like a fleshlight to that man. Once she starts going back and taking the form of a real human, he'll lose interest. Right now he's at Discovery Zone.
 5 years ago '09        #18
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
HOW do people consume 10,000 calories a day? I know they aren't eating clean foods but we're talking about people eating large pizzas, birthday cakes, full boxes of Oreos, several 2 liters of soda and other sh*t just to hit 10,000 calories. That's some crazy sh*t to me.

These super morbidly obese people ain't happy, coming from someone who used to be morbidly obese I can tell you that sh*t will hit you in the face one day, whether by diabetes, a heart attack or just straight up shock you when you go to the doctor and weigh yourself and you get surprised by how much more you weigh than you think you did or when you sit on that grocery scooter at WalMart that goes "BEEP BEEP" when you back up

There's surgery and sh*t to take care of it for some of these people, for others they need to realize that they're gonna have to lose all this weight one day and it's better to start now than later. Thankfully it's easier to lose than put on but talking to these people is like talking to a child

Last edited by Zaosyn; 07-11-2012 at 05:36 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #19
tharealjumpman 5 heat pts
space
space
$552 | Props total: 212 212
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Couldnt read anymore after that line. Classic.
 5 years ago '06        #20
zmr420 
space
space
space
$451 | Props total: 5 5
LMAO dud hittin it is only 140lbs!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy