The Game Speaks On His Fight With 40 Glocc With Cosmic Kev, Then 40 Calls To Refute [LMAO]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,295 | Props total: 3753 3753
this sh*t is to funny 40 glocc is a joke........
 07-11-2012, 04:47 AM         #22
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga 40 is dry snitching like fu*k

this sh*t is to funny a.ss fu*k tho
 5 years ago '10        #23
HolyFatherSteve 852 heat pts852 OP
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 11279 11279
still funny
 5 years ago '06        #24
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,947 | Props total: 13568 13568
radio djs suck....
 5 years ago '04        #25
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
I believe 40 when he say he got jumped. its obvious Games crew put hands on him because 40 was still getting thumped after Game left..LOL

I would luv to see a fair one..Just Game Vs 40, That sh*t would be better than Drake Vs Chris Brown..
 07-11-2012, 01:59 PM         #26
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk what to believe they both sayin different stories, 40 sayin they had guns and game sayin there wont no guns or no gang banging, I can say 1 thing, Game story was more in depth, i could visualize everything he siad, he broke it down so clean lol, n*gga had a good a.ss story, he even broke down the iphone part which is true af. atleast they both agreed they saw each other in the pool party and looked at each other, i think game isnt lying about 40 ran out the back or w/e, obviously one of them did
 5 years ago '07        #27
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Skratch said:
idk what to believe they both sayin different stories, 40 sayin they had guns and game sayin there wont no guns or no gang banging, I can say 1 thing, Game story was more in depth, i could visualize everything he siad, he broke it down so clean lol, n*gga had a good a.ss story, he even broke down the iphone part which is true af. atleast they both agreed they saw each other in the pool party and looked at each other, i think game isnt lying about 40 ran out the back or w/e, obviously one of them did
^^exactly. 40's story was all over the place
 07-11-2012, 02:52 PM         #28
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
and him running away filming his shoes... when he supposedly hopped in a car to leave also seems kinda suspect...

3 sides to a story i guess.. maybe guns werent pulled out, but shown to scare him...
watch the full video they show him getting in the backseat
 5 years ago '04        #29
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
i say game get the rematch...
 5 years ago '04        #30
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Skratch said:

its always 3 sides to every story. if one n*gga paint a picture like he has all the answers like religion...

he lying..

I think game ran up on him at the party with a crew and probably said something. 40 glocc was out numbered so he tried to dip out. probably why 40 said i gave this n*gga a pass and he front on me. He got out the back door. Game crew ran up on that n*gga and jumped him. pulled the pistols and 40 glocc froze up. the camera's came out and Game decided to do the world star thing...

Game cant admit or release the whole footage or admit pistols he will be in legal trouble.

cant forget game the same guy who had the butter fly tatt then erased it. Went at 50 cent then apologized then dissed him again and apologized and dissed him again...

he's jokes. 40 gloccs all over the place because he cant speak on the side of The game just what he saw. 40 sounds more believable.

he can tell a perfect story but to drunk to upload footage?

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-11-2012 at 03:29 PM..
 07-11-2012, 03:37 PM         #31
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Cosmic Kev:is there anyway this can be resolved?

The Game:It was resolved when he flew into the bushes.

"Tommorrow we'll be releasing the director's cut"-The Game

Funny part of the interview LMAO
 5 years ago '04        #32
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29514 29514
lol at 40 cryin...same 40 editing videos like a MF...lol this dude is hilarious...wouldnt even come out the car hold in his gun, when menace wanted the faded....lol then edited out the part when menace called him out...then runnin to youtube sayin menace ran...lmao!!! this guy is delusional...."we good we good"
 07-11-2012, 04:37 PM         #33
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40 sound just take the L and move on, don't even acknowledge this ish anymore
 07-11-2012, 05:07 PM         #34
t clay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this even relevant anymore
 5 years ago '04        #35
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Game leaves and he stills gets his a.ss wooped lol Nicca picked the wrong pool party to be at...
 5 years ago '11        #36
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
40 glocc got his a.ss whipped after game left and theres a directors cut

Game vs 40 glocc
then
Drake vs Chris Brown on the Main Card
Dana White set it up!
 5 years ago '11        #37
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Im startin to think 40 sound more believable cause I honestly dont see him not swingin back at all if it was really head up....

I seen straight bi*ches f!ght back knowin they were goin to get their a.ss whooped...

just doesnt make sense...

Damn I was thinking the same sh*t! Somethings real suspect about this. The more I read into this and seeing the footage over and over the more suspect it gets. Plus Game's ALWAYS been iffy and sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #38
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 DominationCM said:
Damn I was thinking the same sh*t! Somethings real suspect about this. The more I read into this and seeing the footage over and over the more suspect it gets. Plus Game's ALWAYS been iffy and sh*t.
If your not gonna swing run. Why was he standing right next to game and jogging in the video?
He didn't want to f!ght at all even if it was 1 on 1.
 5 years ago '12        #39
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 SM said:
this is all posted 3 times already but will get hot topic
SM crying about reposting
 5 years ago '04        #40
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1166 1166
Both lying in some way...that n*gga game too funny becuz he said he was the only gang member, in the second footage the dude a blood who was beating 40
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy