Mysonne On Frank Ocean: "N*ggas Is Cowards Looking For Exposure - So They Wait Til Albums Drop"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2404 2404
still does not change the fact that Mysonne has no new music out and his sh*tty career landed on the waste side, and no one cares about his opinion. if anything he is looking for exposure and attention, fu*king pathetic.
 5 years ago '10        #82
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
Got a point though
 5 years ago '10        #83
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 5767 5767
It is odd that this gets adressed when the albums droppin
But the leaked info came from the liner notes.....and who the fu*k makes liner notes WITHOUT an album dropping??
I mean Mysonne has his views and or opinions that fine. Doesnt mean the n*gga is right. fu*k it I could be wrong just as well.
Idrgaf tho ima just skip over any of these men lovin POS songs
BUT these sh*ts he make for women get the job DONE!!!
My phone alarm plays Nature Feels every morning, when my girl stays over that joint have me lightin her yellow a.ss up b4 that n*gga even gets to singin a word
 5 years ago '04        #84
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Although mysonne's career in music has not been anything home to write about he continues to speak the real when everybody else plays politics. He is dead on with this.
 5 years ago '05        #85
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 ARosary said:
n*ggas is exposing themselves & their own authenticity knocking Mys. He stated some live sh*t on HIS TWITTER (i.e. he wasn't another "n*gga" looking for exposure,) he been speaking truth & opinion since I known the dude, this isnt a stunt.

He & several others have already spoke on almost anything I could say, but its leaving a lot of other dudes looking suspect that are whole-hearted on defending him. To each they own tho, its all opinion...but its a lot of dudes on that DL sh*t & its reaping havoc. All thats trying to be conveyed is, be you & dont deceive.
Since he stated it on his twitter and wasn't asked the question in an interview or anything I definitely think dude is looking for some attention. Im not going to disagree with what he said because it's good publicity for Frank and definitely works to his benefit announcing it when he did, but that doesn't change the fact that no one cares what Mysonne thinks about anything and this was a way for him to get a little exposure himself. Can't knock him for doing what he has to do, but people who think he didn't post that on twitter for at least a little attention are kidding themselves.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
first THERE was a Rumor!! man THERE was a RUMOR!!! not their was a rummer jeesh...
 J-R said:
wouldn't being a coward be lying about your s3xuality?

and if i remember 1st their was a RUMMER that he was gay....and he was being honest when he addressed the rummer which happened to be true....
 07-11-2012, 05:16 PM         #87
FADEx AWAY J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obonga said:
well he was planning to come out in the credits of his album, but since someone who went to the listening party leaked the story he decided to do it early

and mysonne is a f*ggot
nah i think you're a f*ggot
 5 years ago '11        #88
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Stupid Fresh said:
"Looking for exposure..."

you don't say
My thoughts exactly
 5 years ago '04        #89
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Andre3stacks said:
Gay or straight he's still has way more exposure than Mysonne. LOL at him lying like he'd be a avid fan of his if he came out from jump.
too much to read. so i didnt. just came in here to say this n*gga is always talking about somebody else.n*gga everybody else already blew up and u aint never gonna blow.

thats why jae millz left this n*gga. n*gga was always saying free mysonne and when my got out that n*gga jae went to young money and said n*gga im finna go get paid, you cant rap lololol
 5 years ago '05        #90
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Djkommish6 said:
first THERE was a Rumor!! man THERE was a RUMOR!!! not their was a rummer jeesh...
how you expect dudes to put the correct form of there, their, or they're when they can't spell rumor though

RUMMER
 5 years ago '10        #91
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4962 4962
 Bea5T said:
not the only "n*gga" looking for exposure
I agree w/both u & Mysonne.
 07-11-2012, 06:14 PM         #92
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mysonne is like the MichaelMoore of hiphop, other people's gayness is always on his mind, he had that verse about Kanye too
 5 years ago '09        #93
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
mysonne is lost in general, don't expect anything profound or inspirational to come out of that man's mouth.
 07-11-2012, 06:18 PM         #94
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #95
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 J-R said:
wouldn't being a coward be lying about your s3xuality?

and if i remember 1st their was a RUMMER that he was gay....and he was being honest when he addressed the rummer which happened to be true....
 5 years ago '11        #96
QwestLove 2 heat pts
space
space
$400 | Props total: 29 29
this thread has gone off topic - who the fu*k is mayonnaise?
 07-11-2012, 06:52 PM         #97
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wish more people would come out and speak on how they feel instead of being scared to diss these f*ggit a.ss n*ggaz who trying to take over the rap game
 5 years ago '12        #98
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 12977 12977
Why the fu*k is this n*gga worried about another mans s3xuality. I aint on that gay sh*t myself. I gotta girl and 2 kids. But im not gonna fu*kin blog an sh*t and call a gay man out. This n*gga Just tryin to get hype. Thats all. All these gay a.ss n*ggas in the world but you call out the one that sellin? fu*k outta here

Anybody noticed this n*gga look like scottie pippen.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #99
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 1408 1408
4 pages in people still cant read lmao multiple people have said it was a rumor first and frank addressed it lmao

frank even performed the said tracks of his coming out before the rumor started lmaooo you n*ggas man
 07-11-2012, 07:40 PM         #100
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can respect Mysonne's opinion... but at the same time... who really cares why he decided to talk about his s3xuality... In reality, you can't stop him from wanting to get a buzz... Controversy sells... s3x sells... remember that! and that's a fact
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy