Mysonne On Frank Ocean: "N*ggas Is Cowards Looking For Exposure - So They Wait Til Albums Drop"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
fu*k this n*gga... I swear twitter brings out the bi*ch in men. Just another rapper on twitter mad that nobody is checking for him.
 5 years ago '11        #62
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 JayDee11 said:
Exactly. Props to Mysonne because too many of these artist are frontin about the situation. 50 get hit by a Mack truck, people scream "publicity stunt". This guy write a long a.ss letter coming out the closet right before his album drop, his release date miraculously gets pushed up and simpletons talking about "he just addressing rumors". Foh.

"the fact that he's gay means nothing to me and had he been real and i still liked his music i would support him, But fake sh*t is fake sh*t!" (Mysonne's Twitter)

Thats the funny sh*t about people that come out the closet.
They walk around you for years and say nothing talking about girls like they like them
then one day they come out and you like
Why is it ok for you to be fake OOOOOOOOOO because you gay its cool FOH
 5 years ago '11        #63
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 ruff said:
Mysonne got hella videos of his homothug workout on Youtube.

If that ain't suspect..
So the bartenderz in New York are gay too?
 5 years ago '04        #64
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
mysonne aint did anything buzz worthy, i say hes looking for his 2 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #65
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Does this dude ever put out anything aside from random statements?
 07-11-2012, 03:41 PM         #66
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
people act like the letter came out of the blue

reviewers who heard the album spoke on his homos3xual lyrics and spread the rumor

and he just spoke on it

if he didnt admit to being gay people would be talking sh*t calling him down low

this n*gga cant win
It's all about perception. Mysonne is a nobody who wants more attention himself. So, he'll perceive things differently.
 07-11-2012, 03:42 PM         #67
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see where both are coming from.

Frank didn't come out on his own, a blogger called him out on it and he responded that it was actually true, however his album magically gets pushed up after all this?

Wish someone more relevant than Mysonne spoke out on it though, this will go one deaf ears.

Scrappy says he has no reservations about working with Ocean if the opportunity arises -- telling us he would "jump on a track like it was yesterday."
He just desperate for a hit
 5 years ago '06        #68
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
lol@yall making ____________ briefly relevant again
 5 years ago '06        #69
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
you n*ggaz forgetting that this is hip hop.. i mean hes an rnb singer but hes part of a hip hop collective and he raps occasionally.. hip hop is in a better state now but for the most part n*ggaz are homophobic as fu*k.. i bet its hard to have a passion for the culture like frank does and come out asap, thus why he waited?... idk, honestly you n*ggaz are just afraid of gay or bis3xual men like most dudes.. not all gay n*ggaz want you. they are regular people, just like you see a shorty that dont appeal to you and you let her pass is how most gay dudes are. i used to be awkward as fu*k around gay people too.. but my lil bro, three cousins, and two aunts are gay so i guess i got over it. yall gotta do that. enjoy the music. who the fu*k cares.. im not gonna empower the fu*k outta gay people cause i got better sh*t to worry about but i think its time this should stop being such a taboo. good music is good music.. and honestly franks music> this clown mysonne and this one hit wonder n*gga scrappy doo
 5 years ago '05        #70
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8488 8488
 WhoThaFuk said:
Does this dude ever put out anything aside from random statements?
He also does pullups on the monkey bars at the park..........
 07-11-2012, 03:56 PM         #71
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint heard this dude name since 99...he needa fu*k off somewhere
 07-11-2012, 04:08 PM         #72
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with this mysonne cat. shoulda came in the game and off the jump stated that he was gay. simple as that
 07-11-2012, 04:11 PM         #73
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
"Looking for exposure..."

you don't say

/thread
 5 years ago '05        #74
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Affectz said:
Publicity stunt? Naw just good timing and being real with yourself

I'm just going to take this as being sarcastic...or you just being naive....IF dude really cared he would've released his s3xuality a year ago and kept it real...
 07-11-2012, 04:11 PM         #75
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
first, how did he lie? did he come out and say he only liked women? I didn't know you had to announce your s3xuality for everybody to know. He didn't have to address if he didn't want to, that's his business. Second, Mysonne need to sit his a.ss down, I bet Frank Ocean's lyrics are way more authentic than anything he's spit over his career. And he has the nerve to bring up authenticity.

And why is always the dudes with no buzz or buzz is dying that always come out with these comments. You don't hear Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Kanye, T.I. or a Gaga, an Adele saying sh*t like this. It's always the n*ggas who career is in ER lol.
Let Jay-Z or T.I. say this, it would be PR nightmare. They won't say it because they aren't allowed to say it

Mysonne said:
lets be real what are the reprecussions lets be real! right now being gay or bis3xual is the "in thing" even those who dont agree are scared to speak against it if you say something remotely prejudicial to gays or lesbians you are blackballed ridiculed banned , you have to make public apologies do community service, so whats the reprecussion for joinin the winning team??
 5 years ago '04        #76
Mega 
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
Boxden is so gay now

You have mad dudes jumping out of their pumps to defend this DL homo
 5 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13652 13652
 5 years ago '11        #78
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
mysonne with the truth
 5 years ago '10        #79
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,762 | Props total: 2856 2856
n*ggas is exposing themselves & their own authenticity knocking Mys. He stated some live sh*t on HIS TWITTER (i.e. he wasn't another "n*gga" looking for exposure,) he been speaking truth & opinion since I known the dude, this isnt a stunt.

He & several others have already spoke on almost anything I could say, but its leaving a lot of other dudes looking suspect that are whole-hearted on defending him. To each they own tho, its all opinion...but its a lot of dudes on that DL sh*t & its reaping havoc. All thats trying to be conveyed is, be you & dont deceive.
 5 years ago '08        #80
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,728 | Props total: 12146 12146
 justinjones said:
is frank really an attention wh0ore or is everybody blowing this out of proportion?

he didn't just say "look at me i'm gay". some blog said he was from the songs and he just posted what look like the thank you part of the linear notes on his tumblr. then he had one more tweet about it a week later from what i remember and perform on jimmy fallon(which all artists with an album coming out do)

he could get way more pub off of this than what he is doing now
My dog think about it tho. If that was the liner that was to be in the Jacket of the CD then its safe to say he was leaking his s3xuality for sales. I mean if those 3 songs at the end were put on there for a reason he and his team had to know at some point people were gonna put 2 and 2 together feel me.

Bottom line he knew what he was doing---made money by coming out gay however you slice it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy