Mysonne On Frank Ocean: "N*ggas Is Cowards Looking For Exposure - So They Wait Til Albums Drop"

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
yea anybody being real can tell hes comin out now for attention i credit mysonne for being real
 5 years ago '06        #22
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
Mysonne comments was real and pointed...

Scrappy's comments were ignorant and ghetto...
 07-11-2012, 01:10 AM         #23
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WELL they're both correct.

Frank did tell us about his s3xuality right around the time his album dropped but who the fu*k wouldn't?

That's more money in his pockets plus a bigger buzz. especially in 2012 with gays trying to shove their agenda down our throat. no homo.

And I rather he came out with the sh*t now than later. Who the fu*k really would've listened to his music after knowing he was gay or whateva the fu*k he is?

edit: and my n*gga up ahead of me butchered the fu*k out of RUMOR. n*gga said RUMMER lmfao
 5 years ago '05        #24
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
people get mad when you do stuff around the time your album drops.. i dont know why.. its the best time to do it..

why do anything at any other time... whats their job.. MUSIC.. they SELL MUSIC.. of course its for sells that goes without even saying. people get mad like its some gimmick, no, its just well timed publicity.

even if he came out at some random time.. how much you wanna bet he would probably see album sells SPIKE.. so why not spike them to boost the first week sells that EVERYONE cares about so much..

this is in no way a defense of this gay boy..

all im sayin is.. if people didnt put so much pressure on FIRST WEEK SALES.. i can a.ssure you people wouldnt do most of their guest spots on late night shows, and whatever else gets them buzzin right before the album drops. its part of the game.. tell mysonne eat food already.
 5 years ago '08        #25
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
eh not like hes lying but you cant blame frank
 5 years ago '05        #26
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15791 15791
Well Mysonne has a point....this frank ocean cat could came out with this news from jumpstreet. Why wait?

[pic - click to view]

07-11-2012, 02:31 AM         #27
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
I bet a lot of artist who are co-signing Frank feel this way. They won't say it tho. Not for integrity, but like "this n*gga gonna leak his s3xuality for sales."
Well there are alot of gay executives in the music industry,im pretty sure all rappers have gotten a letter with a company line to say if asked about the situation. More people need to speak out about this f@ggit this sh*t is not cool.
 5 years ago '10        #28
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
mysonne always spits the realness.
 5 years ago '05        #29
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
This is exactly what I've been saying to everyone, man. If Frank Ocean came out as gay or bis3xual or whatever at the start of his career, I wouldn't care at all. The fact that he's gay doesn't bother me; he's free to do whatever he wants. But to lie to his whole fan base, depicting himself as being some lady's man, KNOWING FULL WELL that he's gay, and then coming out of the closet literally a couple of weeks before his debut album, is some bullsh*t.

It's like, really, you had to use your s3xuality to gain some buzz? Why now? Why not after your album dropped? Why not months and months ago? If he's so brave, why do it on the eve of his debut album's release?

Frank Ocean is an attention seeking wh0ore, man. I have nothing against gays, but I have a dislike towards people who love to shine the spotlight on themselves, and in this case, Frank Ocean is a bi*ch for doing just that. Exploiting his fan base and then some.

Dude ain't brave, dude's a coward. He was afraid his album would flop so he used his s3xuality to increase the hype around his album. Sucker type sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #30
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
he's probably right, it's good publicity.

dude acting like he isn't looking for exposure right now though
 07-11-2012, 06:06 AM         #31
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first, how did he lie? did he come out and say he only liked women? I didn't know you had to announce your s3xuality for everybody to know. He didn't have to address if he didn't want to, that's his business. Second, Mysonne need to sit his a.ss down, I bet Frank Ocean's lyrics are way more authentic than anything he's spit over his career. And he has the nerve to bring up authenticity.

And why is always the dudes with no buzz or buzz is dying that always come out with these comments. You don't hear Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Kanye, T.I. or a Gaga, an Adele saying sh*t like this. It's always the n*ggas who career is in ER lol.
 5 years ago '11        #32
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 7864 7864
Regardless the album was gonna sell, the music speaks for itself...the reason he got support is because he acted other than a coward and put hus s3xuality out there instead of hiding it behind man purses and skinny jeans, v-necks and furry boots and sh*t... it is what it is, like I said before... If Luther Vandross would've came out and said he was a f*g, would it have taken away from his vocal abilities? R.Kelly is on-tape caught on some "pissy-pedo" sh*t, yet he reps for real n*ggas??? Really....

Oh yeah and fu*k Mysonne bum a.ss... go break in another house, that was the last real buzz he had... lmaooo at him trying to use this for exposure!
 5 years ago '05        #33
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
I like that mysonne dude still. Scrappy came off a bit ignorant but he kinda has a point - I suspect a lot of women might not sleep with a dude if they knew he slept with both men and women.
 5 years ago '10        #34
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
Ppl complain about everything. At least the music doesnt suck.
 5 years ago '05        #35
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11806 11806
 J-R said:
wouldn't being a coward be lying about your s3xuality?

and if i remember 1st their was a RUMMER that he was gay....and he was being honest when he addressed the rummer which happened to be true....
 5 years ago '11        #36
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 7864 7864
Ol cat burglar a.ss n*gga... Jeopardizing his career trying to live the life of Izell from Friday, lol!
 5 years ago '04        #37
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 2287 2287
he waited cuz it was good marketing i mean thats cool helps you get ya money and all but you still a f*gget
 5 years ago '05        #38
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9707 9707
 Donny D said:
Ppl complain about everything. At least the music doesnt suck.
it's aiight.
 5 years ago '05        #39
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
n*ggas be jealous on the low and the only time you hear from them is when they have some negative sh*t to say about someone.

Last edited by Dun Language; 07-11-2012 at 09:09 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #40
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8973 8973
 JayDee11 said:
Exactly. Props to Mysonne because too many of these artist are frontin about the situation. 50 get hit by a Mack truck, people scream "publicity stunt". This guy write a long a.ss letter coming out the closet right before his album drop, his release date miraculously gets pushed up and simpletons talking about "he just addressing rumors". Foh.
This........right........here
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy