Mysonne On Frank Ocean: "N*ggas Is Cowards Looking For Exposure - So They Wait Til Albums Drop"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
43 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
12483 pageviews
147 comments

SM 38167 heat pts38167
space
space
$127,813 | Props total: 67177 67177
Mysonne On Frank Ocean: "N*ggas Is Cowards Looking For Exposure - So They Wait Til Albums Drop"

New York rapper Mysonne has reacted to R&B singer Frank Ocean recently coming out with his s3xual preference and accused him of using the buzz to promote a new album.

Mysonne resorted to Twitter and unleashed his feelings on Ocean's bi-s3xuality announcement.

"i think these n*ggas is cowards that looking for exposure and buzzes, so they wait til albums drop to tell you there true s3xuality,' he tweeted July 10th.

"Never mind that youve built a career off of obvious deceit and false hood, but people say its ok cuz he can sing. What happen to integrity?"

"What happened to judging a man by his character. There are no more boundaries or rules and this is why Suckas can Rule!"

"the fact that he's gay means nothing to me and had he been real and i still liked his music i would support him, But fake sh*t is fake sh*t!" (Mysonne's Twitter)

Atlanta rapper Lil Scrappy recently shared a similar sentiment and said all closeted men should publicly reveal their s3xuality.

Rapper Lil Scrappy believes gay men like Frank Ocean are the "doorway to AIDS" ... and wants more closeted homos3xuals to "come out" so it can't be spread to straight people. Scrappy -- who now stars on VH1's "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" -- was on "TMZ Live" this week to talk about Ocean's revelation ... when he explained why he completely SUPPORTS the R&B singer. "I'm glad that he came out ... so all the real women that love to mess with real men, straight men, we can keep the AIDS situation down, you feel me?" Scrappy continued, "[homos3xuality] is a doorway to AIDS, scientifically." As for the facts, there is evidence that shows men who have s3x with men are at an increased risk of contracting HIV. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, men who have s3x with men accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections in 2009. Despite his opinions, Scrappy says he has no reservations about working with Ocean if the opportunity arises -- telling us he would "jump on a track like it was yesterday." (TMZ)

To music fans' surprise, Ocean released his new Channel Orange album a week ahead of schedule today (July 10).

Then on Tuesday, another surprise -- the Los Angeles singer's major-label debut album "Channel Orange" would be available on iTunes a week before it was scheduled to land in stores. After a few listens, it feels as if it landed years ahead of time. At 24, Ocean shows a sure-footed confidence that took many of his forebears years to summon. But his songwriting chops shouldn't surprise anyone who's been following this guy's young career. He released a lovely digital album last year, "Nostalgia, Ultra"; he's helped pen songs for Justin Bieber, John Legend and Beyonce; he sang the most exquisite hook on Kanye West and Jay-Z's 2011 collaboration album "Watch the Throne"; and he's made standout contributions as a member of the rowdy Los Angeles rap collective Odd Future. (Washington Post)

Last week, Ocean released an open letter revealing his s3xual preference.

"Whoever you are, wherever you are.. I'm starting to think we're a lot alike," writes Ocean in the letter. "Human beings spinning on blackness. All wanting to be seen, touched, heard, paid attention to." "We spent that summer, and the summer after, together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide," he wrote of a romance he shared with another man. "Most of the day I'd see him, and his smile. I'd hear his conversation and his silence..until it was time to sleep. Sleep I would often share with him." (Frank Ocean's Tumblr)

[pic - click to view]

Mysonne On Frank Ocean: "N*ggas Is Cowards Looking For Exposure - So They Wait Til Albums Drop To Tell You Their True s3xuality" | SOHH.COM

147 comments for "Mysonne On Frank Ocean: "N*ggas Is Cowards Looking For Exposure - So They Wait Til Albums Drop""

5 years ago '06        #2
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,225 | Props total: 5035 5035
"Looking for exposure..."

you don't say
 07-10-2012, 10:52 PM         #3
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmm...True...
 5 years ago '08        #4
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,931 | Props total: 7328 7328
Gay or straight he's still has way more exposure than Mysonne. LOL at him lying like he'd be a avid fan of his if he came out from jump.
 5 years ago '11        #5
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
I bet a lot of artist who are co-signing Frank feel this way. They won't say it tho. Not for integrity, but like "this n*gga gonna leak his s3xuality for sales."
 5 years ago '08        #6
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
mysonne that n*gga
 07-10-2012, 11:39 PM         #7
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wouldn't being a coward be lying about your s3xuality?

and if i remember 1st their was a RUMMER that he was gay....and he was being honest when he addressed the rummer which happened to be true....
 5 years ago '09        #8
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
Who????????
 07-10-2012, 11:44 PM         #9
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about time somebody keep it 100....dude is a attention wh0ore trying to get a buzz....
 5 years ago '04        #10
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6434 6434
is frank really an attention wh0ore or is everybody blowing this out of proportion?

he didn't just say "look at me i'm gay". some blog said he was from the songs and he just posted what look like the thank you part of the linear notes on his tumblr. then he had one more tweet about it a week later from what i remember and perform on jimmy fallon(which all artists with an album coming out do)

he could get way more pub off of this than what he is doing now

Last edited by justinjones; 07-11-2012 at 12:07 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #11
Lev Lucien 1 heat pts
space
space
$90 | Props total: 38 38
mysonne is an envious meatball lookin n*gga

he goes at whoever has more spotlight than him, which is pretty much everyone because hes a.ss

@ lil scrappy's stupid a.ss trying to sound smart bringing up statistics that he knows nothing about.
 07-11-2012, 12:06 AM         #12
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty sure there was a rumour about frank being gay so he addressed it...
 5 years ago '11        #13
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
He's kind of right
 5 years ago '04        #14
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
for everyone sayin it wasnt for exposure..did u think frank didnt kno wen he was bout to release his album? u think he blogged about his s3xuality, then was like 'oh sh*t, i got enough music for a album, let me put that out'..just look at the fu*kin timing n*gga, dont be so dumb

this n*gga knew he was gay way before we heard about him..but a week b4 his anticipated album drops, he decides to come out..it aint science n*gga
 07-11-2012, 12:12 AM         #15
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lev Lucien said:
mysonne is an envious meatball lookin n*gga

he goes at whoever has more spotlight than him, which is pretty much everyone because hes a.ss

@ lil scrappy's stupid a.ss trying to sound smart bringing up statistics that he knows nothing about.
scrappy didnt say anything about the statistics, that was the writer of the article pay attention to quotation marks
 5 years ago '06        #16
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,225 | Props total: 5035 5035
people act like the letter came out of the blue

reviewers who heard the album spoke on his homos3xual lyrics and spread the rumor

and he just spoke on it

if he didnt admit to being gay people would be talking sh*t calling him down low

this n*gga cant win
 07-11-2012, 12:23 AM         #17
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:
for everyone sayin it wasnt for exposure..did u think frank didnt kno wen he was bout to release his album? u think he blogged about his s3xuality, then was like 'oh sh*t, i got enough music for a album, let me put that out'..just look at the fu*kin timing n*gga, dont be so dumb

this n*gga knew he was gay way before we heard about him..but a week b4 his anticipated album drops, he decides to come out..it aint science n*gga
Exactly. Props to Mysonne because too many of these artist are frontin about the situation. 50 get hit by a Mack truck, people scream "publicity stunt". This guy write a long a.ss letter coming out the closet right before his album drop, his release date miraculously gets pushed up and simpletons talking about "he just addressing rumors". Foh.
 5 years ago '06        #18
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,217 | Props total: 4498 4498
Publicity stunt? Naw just good timing and being real with yourself
 5 years ago '07        #19
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 304 304
Wait....who the fu*k is this guy
 5 years ago '05        #20
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
not the only "n*gga" looking for exposure
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
155 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
111 comments
19 hours ago