3 Team Trade: Dwight to LAL, Bynum to HOU??

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Mike Bresnahan‏@Mike_Bresnahan
Key development in Lakers' pursuit of Dwight Howard: They're more open to taking back contract of G-F Jason Richardson (3 yrs, $18.6 mill).
 5 years ago '05        #102
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,399 | Props total: 8074 8074
Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan

Key development in Lakers' pursuit of Dwight Howard: They're more open to taking back contract of G-F Jason Richardson (3 yrs, $18.6 mill).
 5 years ago '06        #103
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10649 10649
 Armen87 said:
NETS LAWST

Net Daily: If ORL chooses HOU package over BKN best wishes to their fans. Laying it all on Scola, 33,and injury prone Martin plus 2 picks?

ROFL these dudes are dumb as f*ck. so you'd rather get a guy close to a max deal who played 5 games last year, luke walton, another scrub, and 3 irrelevant picks?
Yes this sh*t makes zero sense....If this sent through if honestly think lakers be hitting teams under the table with money. They get the most bogus trades (no hate...that's what you want ur team to do it just makes no sense). Houston giving up a good bit...won't know if its a win for a year or two but its fair, lakers get a crazy upgrade, and magic get sh*t basically
 5 years ago '11        #104
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 5 years ago '11        #105
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
I thought J-Rich fu*ked around with Nash wife? Idk
 5 years ago '06        #106
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
makes sense for everybody
 5 years ago '05        #107
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 Chad09 said:
I thought J-Rich fu*ked around with Nash wife? Idk
that was barbosa
 5 years ago '12        #108
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,122 | Props total: 15688 15688
MITCH DA GOD KUPCHACK FLOSSIN ON YALL. HE MIGHT GET YO SUPERSTAR NEXT.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #109
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Armen87 said:
honestly i don't know why lakers wouldn't take back j-rich. he'd get a lot of open looks with nash on the floor. he's not a bad player and his contract is not that bad lol
hes btter then barnes and prolly the 2nd best sg/sf wed have
 5 years ago '07        #110
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
@ the source.

Let me go make an NBA related Twitter name real quick and post something.

Max Luckan?

[pic - click to view]

This guy has insider knowledge?
 5 years ago '11        #111
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
I k!ll TREES, abstractq, dj X, benzito82, J.Nathan, R0R0, BrookLynnStiles, DesertEagle, FalconBuddha, 904Nole, Agentzer0oo0, kyhoopsgoat, trap star 101, VinceTran, PotheadFocker, I'm The Dan, bluehefner96, pdpvisa, P Dott, Chad09, Yungsta404, CosbySweater, marzeial, 100ms, daillest1, philly337, jtcook, gunit357, Jo$hu@ Jone$, MichaelKnight, jag624, DaDon23, frshstunna, tdots, Aries, nikodarippa, DontHateDaGreat, m!ck3y, ronjacks, SmoothTay, maxnn, INF4MOUS, TigerUppercut, denndaman1, specialrak, thegodfather11, Jumpoff21, DJ Krayzie, smiles, Everest

Yall know what's coming right

5 years ago '05        #112
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30256 30256
 philly337 said:
Yes this sh*t makes zero sense....If this sent through if honestly think lakers be hitting teams under the table with money. They get the most bogus trades (no hate...that's what you want ur team to do it just makes no sense). Houston giving up a good bit...won't know if its a win for a year or two but its fair, lakers get a crazy upgrade, and magic get sh*t basically
what bogus trade have the lakers ever made ?

And please don't give me the pau gasol trade
Because they sent kwame brown and the rights to Marc gasol
Whom is now a all star and Spanish league MVP sucking up 12 mil in cap space
 5 years ago '05        #113
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1689 1689
 R0R0 said:
hes btter then barnes and prolly the 2nd best sg/sf wed have
Youre right he is better than barnes BUT he still sucks, the guy plays like he just doesnt care anymore, just posts up at the 3pt line and waits for the ball, he also plays NO defense, AT ALL!!

With that said, this is my 2nd favorite trade proposal (id prefer a straight trade with the rockets) and hope it happens. Dont want to trade dwight to LA, but its better than giving him what he wants and trading him to the nets for CRAP, plus we dont have to take back that retard Bynum and get to unload our crap contracts and get young talent, Win-Win-Win!
 5 years ago '11        #114
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space

The Lakers pulled off an extraordinary trade last week. Can they do it again this week?

They found themselves back in negotiations Tuesday for Dwight Howard after a multi-team deal collapsed that would have sent the unhappy Orlando Magic center to the Brooklyn Nets.

In a key development, the Lakers are slowly becoming more open to taking back a fairly bad contract, the one for Orlando swingman Jason Richardson, though they still might need to involve a third team to acquire Howard.

"They're still trying," said a person familiar with the talks who was not publicly authorized to speak.

Center Andrew Bynum, an All-Star for the first time last season, continues to be the crux of the Lakers' plan to land Howard, who has one more year and $19 million on his contract with Orlando.

Multiple media reports indicated that the Houston Rockets were also engaged in talks with Orlando and could be part of a three-team trade that sent Bynum to the Rockets. Bynum, 24, has one more year on his contract for $16.1 million.

Howard, 26, has been unhappy in Orlando for almost a year. The six-time All-Star had surgery almost three months ago to repair a bulging disk in his back, a procedure that caused him to withdraw from the U.S. Olympic team. The Lakers seem satisfied there will be no long-term complications from it.

Richardson, 31, has three years and $18.6 million left on his contract. He averaged 11.6 points and 29.5 minutes last season with Orlando. The Lakers could use him as the backup to Kobe Bryant.

Forward Hedo Turkoglu, 33, also has a bad contract with Orlando -- two more years, $23.8 million -- but the Lakers have no interest in taking that one back in a trade.

It looked like the Lakers might be done with big moves after acquiring point guard Steve Nash last week from Phoenix for two first-round picks, two second-round pick and about $2.5 million in cash.

But the Nets' inability to pull off a trade for Howard, who last week publicly stated he wanted to play for them, left the door open for Orlando to keep talking with other team

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #115
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
Youre right he is better than barnes BUT he still sucks, the guy plays like he just doesnt care anymore, just posts up at the 3pt line and waits for the ball, he also plays NO defense, AT ALL!!

With that said, this is my 2nd favorite trade proposal (id prefer a straight trade with the rockets) and hope it happens. Dont want to trade dwight to LA, but its better than giving him what he wants and trading him to the nets for CRAP, plus we dont have to take back that retard Bynum and get to unload our crap contracts and get young talent, Win-Win-Win!
i agree but g trust me barnes man i used to like em past 2 yrs he dissapears fu*k this inconsistent a.ss might as well bringt someone else in even if he is a no d playin player we cud use his offense when hes on when he aint we got others
 5 years ago '05        #116
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
ill take a somewhat moveable athletic jrich over a stiff like hedo
 5 years ago '06        #117
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
That J Rich contract really isnt even bad. Magic GM is scrub tho, n*gga cant even get Bynum
 5 years ago '05        #118
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
I’d consider taking back Turkolgu ($11.8 mil, $12 mil) and Duhon ($2.6 mil, $2.8 mil) if they’d take back Artest ($7.3 mil, $7.7 mil) and Blake ($4 mil, $4 mil). All contracts expire in 2014, before “super taxes”. (found this elsewere not bad tru tho)
 5 years ago '06        #119
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Armen87 said:
Sources say Magic GM Rob Hennigan may prefer acquiring young players and picks than taking on Bynum and attempting to convince him to sign long-term.

Read more:
Yet the same dude didnt even want Marshon baby Kobe Brooks, but would rather a 1st round pick

Dude will be fired in 3 years max.
 07-10-2012, 08:00 PM         #120
AmerigoCorleone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trade him to la
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago