3 Team Trade: Dwight to LAL, Bynum to HOU??

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #361
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Illstreet said:

Nets are in no danger of losing Lopez. NONE. They can match any deal put to him.

Soooooo, why are they all the sudden Determined to do it right now????

I'll let you tell it...
If Brooke Lopez signs an offer sheet with another team, the Nets can NOT trade him for a year without his consent. So while you're in no danger of losing Brooke because you can match, the chance of you trading for D12 becomes squashed completely.

Illstreet, I've had bouts with you in the past because you are a hypocritical moron who bullies others into passing off your "truths" as facts...and I'm sure you already know this about yourself. I just find it hilarious that during the LeBron saga, and the Melo drama...all you could do was rip on Knicks fans for speculating on whether or not we were going to land said superstar, yet that's all you've been doing since this Dwightmare has begun.

If you are looking for FACTS...the fact is, despite WHERE D12 wants to play or sign an extension, if the Magic decide to trade him elsewhere as a "rental", the team who acquires him has the best chance on signing him to an extension for two reasons:

1) The Nets don't have the cap space to acquire him via FA
2) They'll own his bird-rights and be able to offer an additional year security and higher pay increases yearly
 5 years ago '07        #362
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,319 | Props total: 2061 2061
@ these clowns claiming to be getting texts
 07-11-2012, 12:21 PM         #363
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BKLYNTAKEOVER said:
billy just forward that text to me also ...he replied saying its a mind game with the new gm in orlando
Will fukk off... It's corny duke.
 5 years ago '05        #364
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 eLLz said:
Henny been in the doggy position since he took the job bruh

we just seeing who's gonna take the n*ggas cheeks
i disagree all u bk cats are too hype and talking like its a done deal it be funny if he got traded to atl NO ONe gets him if im orl i treat em like a bi*ch i send em where i get the best pieces for my team give a fu*k what he wants last time he signed that contract yrs ago so he goes were ownership says
 07-11-2012, 12:22 PM         #365
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
If Brooke Lopez signs an offer sheet with another team, the Nets can NOT trade him for a year without his consent. So while you're in no danger of losing Brooke because you can match, the chance of you trading for D12 becomes squashed completely.

Illstreet, I've had bouts with you in the past because you are a hypocritical moron who bullies others into passing off your "truths" as facts...and I'm sure you already know this about yourself. I just find it hilarious that during the LeBron saga, and the Melo drama...all you could do was rip on Knicks fans for speculating on whether or not we were going to land said superstar, yet that's all you've been doing since this Dwightmare has begun.

If you are looking for FACTS...the fact is, despite WHERE D12 wants to play or sign an extension, if the Magic decide to trade him elsewhere as a "rental", the team who acquires him has the best chance on signing him to an extension for two reasons:

2) They'll own his bird-rights and be able to offer an additional year security and higher pay increases yearly
^^^^^Mr. Late to the party.
 07-11-2012, 12:24 PM         #366
BKLYNTAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Will fukk off... It's corny duke.
im COLLIN for the last time
 5 years ago '07        #367
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Sonned
 5 years ago '06        #368
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
^^^^^Mr. Late to the party.
Just stating the facts.

5 years ago '05        #369
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
The Charlotte Bobcats have shown the most interest in signing Lopez to a max sheet, sources said. also portland missed out on hibbert word is there going after BROOK lol!!
 5 years ago '06        #370
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
rob just weighing his options and pressuring other teams...nets deadline to get dwight is coming up might as well see what they have while its still on the table

i know this is boxden so this point will never get across but this is chess not checkers

you think the magic are going to make any moves without exploring all of their options and getting teams to step up their offers in the process

i mean look what happened already..orlando in serious talks with Brooklyn and suddenly the lakers are willing to take back contracts, and the rockets situation etc
 07-11-2012, 12:29 PM         #371
BKLYNTAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R0R0 said:
The Charlotte Bobcats have shown the most interest in signing Lopez to a max sheet, sources said. also portland missed out on hibbert word is there going after BROOK lol!!
What Source Said This .....Leave it to I and 100ms to break the developing news
 5 years ago '04        #372
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Illstreet said:
Bruh, it was Tweeted by Wojo...

That means it's official.
I know that, I'm not saying what "he" says doesn't mean anything, i'm saying that the fact that they are "Re-engaging" doesn't mean much to me because the Magic obviously have no clue what they want to do, six hours from now they'll be "engaged" in talks with another one of the teams, I just don't get what is so hard about this, what's out there , is what's out there, they should choose one and move on

Last edited by #1nasfan; 07-11-2012 at 12:32 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #373
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 R0R0 said:
if only Dwight was a Bobcat

one pick away in that Howard draft too
 5 years ago '05        #374
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 BKLYNTAKEOVER said:
What Source Said This .....Leave it to I and 100ms to break the developing news
FOUND IT ON SOME NBA SITE JUST LIKE THAT DIDNT SAY BY WHO OR ANYHTING
 07-11-2012, 12:32 PM         #375
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Just stating the facts.

Na, actually you didn't... All you just did was expose your 3 year old bloody v*gina still being hurt that you didn't get Lebron... And I was clowning your precious Knicks for it, and you still can't get over it all these years later.

You also seemed to miss that King's move to act like he was about to sign Lopez accomplished exactly what I said it would... The Magic Re-Engaging us in Trade Talks today. Meanwhile you were typin your novel of feelings.

You Lost...
 5 years ago '05        #376
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 eLLz said:
if only Dwight was a Bobcat

one pick away in that Howard draft too
MAYBE NO ONE GETS THAT BUT COULD IT BE BROOK TO BOBCATS/D12/ BK/ ORL PICKS/ AND MAYBE MKG?
 5 years ago '05        #377
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
Kinda odd d12 has chasing the ring on his twiitter thats only happening in la playboy
 5 years ago '11        #378
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
To be clear on Magic, they remain in talks with several teams, including the Nets, Rockets, Lakers and a.ssuredly more.

Woj
 5 years ago '06        #379
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Na, actually you didn't... All you just did was expose your 3 year old bloody v*gina still being hurt that you didn't get Lebron... And I was clowning your precious Knicks for it, and you still can't get over it all these years later.

You also seemed to miss that King's move to act like he was about to sign Lopez accomplished exactly what I said it would... The Magic Re-Engaging us in Trade Talks today. Meanwhile you were typin your novel of feelings.

You Lost...
So you're not denying that you're a hypocritical moron who bullies others into passing off your "truths" as facts?

5 years ago '06        #380
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 R0R0 said:
MAYBE NO ONE GETS THAT BUT COULD IT BE BROOK TO BOBCATS/D12/ BK/ ORL PICKS/ AND MAYBE MKG?
yea crossed my mind but tired of speculating. best deal for magic if so

as much as I hope that is the deal Jordan would get bodied on spot in Charlotte
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy