NCAA Football 13 Official Thread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
hahah thanks for being guinea pigs i will not be buying
 5 years ago '12        #162
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
1st patch is out
 5 years ago '08        #163
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
The gameplay is garbo.

I regret buying this joint, but I needed my football fix until Madden dropped. It's not a completely horrible game, there's just certain sh*t thats like WTF. I do have fun playing the online dynasty with my peoples. I do, however, think this joints going back when Madden gets closer. I don't really see any need to keep it with most people not even going to play it anymore and you can't transfer over draft classes.
 08-01-2012, 10:41 AM         #164
JustTheFacts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #165
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
I wanna cop this but scared 2
 5 years ago '12        #166
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I wanna cop this but scared 2
It's the best NCAA game to date IMO.

They ruined RTG tho.. Yes it has some glitches, N some bugs.. But they already fixed most of the problems.. And are even giving is free uniforms. But as far as just playing a real game against another human or CPU.. The gameplay is solid.
 5 years ago '10        #167
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
Ya rtg is terrible. But dynasty >>
 08-02-2012, 11:45 PM         #168
JustTheFacts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah RTG is definitely fu*ked, but Dynasty is still a lot of fun

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #169
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I hate EA but I love me some college football. Just ordered off of amazon even though most people been complaining about glitches and freezing. Have they released a patch to fix the freezing yet?
 08-03-2012, 10:33 PM         #170
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game is the sh*t (besides RTG). I just won the national championship with VT against Wisconsin 38-30

But one of the things that really pisses me off is my teams defensive reactions.. I'll be in man coverage and the receiver will do a simple little out route and my corner will be confused as fu*k and run to the middle of the field then realize how stupid he is and try to recover (but of course the QB found the open man already and he gets a huge gain)

One time the computer did a quick slant and the n*gga was wide open... so I looked at the replay to see how that sh*t happened because I knew he was supposed to be covered. My defender was seriously taking fu*king baby steps trying to cover him... like moving 1 yard per second and sh*t. It made no sense.
 5 years ago '11        #171
amp 
space
space
$3,966 | Props total: 1048 1048
 Megamind said:
This game is the sh*t (besides RTG). I just won the national championship with VT against Wisconsin 38-30

But one of the things that really pisses me off is my teams defensive reactions.. I'll be in man coverage and the receiver will do a simple little out route and my corner will be confused as fu*k and run to the middle of the field then realize how stupid he is and try to recover (but of course the QB found the open man already and he gets a huge gain)

One time the computer did a quick slant and the n*gga was wide open... so I looked at the replay to see how that sh*t happened because I knew he was supposed to be covered. My defender was seriously taking fu*king baby steps trying to cover him... like moving 1 yard per second and sh*t. It made no sense.
I HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN BUT THE sh*t THAT PISSES ME OFF IS WHEN THEY RUN THE BALL AND YOUR LINEBACKER IS LOOKING RIGHT AT THE GUY BUT DDOESNT DO sh*t BUT STAND THERE UNTIL BACK IS BASICLY RUNNING PAST HIM OR NEVER REACTS TO THE RUN AT ALL
 5 years ago '10        #172
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
fan of the game since it came out

still running an online dynasty this year for the fun of it and everything.

but yall need to admit this game is fu*ked up and broken. ive started three dynastys over (one was three seasons deep) because of freezing during load up and half time, not to mention the glitches in game. rtg is wack and unplayable for a number of reasons, glitches included (really though you took away the strafe button?). and the load times are a fu*kin joke. ive made boxes of kraft dinner between load times. i love football too much and our dynasty is too deep to stop now but call a spade a spade here boys, the game is a fu*kin mess.
 5 years ago '05        #173
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,231 | Props total: 13745 13745
 Megamind said:

bruh i had to beat Wisconsin 3 times out of 4 national championships with tech,
get used to them n*ggas
 08-04-2012, 06:07 PM         #174
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
fan of the game since it came out

still running an online dynasty this year for the fun of it and everything.

but yall need to admit this game is fu*ked up and broken. ive started three dynastys over (one was three seasons deep) because of freezing during load up and half time, not to mention the glitches in game. rtg is wack and unplayable for a number of reasons, glitches included (really though you took away the strafe button?). and the load times are a fu*kin joke. ive made boxes of kraft dinner between load times. i love football too much and our dynasty is too deep to stop now but call a spade a spade here boys, the game is a fu*kin mess.
I've had ZERO freezing problems

*knocks on wood*

RTG sucks.. but I enjoy everything else (besides the dumb a.ss defense my team plays sometimes)
 5 years ago '11        #175
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 6478 6478
RTG really is some sh*t tho lol..

I did one with a cornerback and it seems like EVERY quarterback scrambles smh. They don't even try to look for open receivers. They just tuck it and run.

Dynasty is cool but I get bored with it too easily.

Like somebody said in here, I needed a football fix. Gonna trade this in and just cop Madden
 5 years ago '10        #176
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
experienced my first freeze.....
 5 years ago '12        #177
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
I'm officially done with this nonsense after trying to play online the last 2 days.

Not being able to make a play on a pass as a defender is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a video game

For some reason it works in Dynasty, thank god.

Online is nothing but f*gs cheesing with nano blitzes and 3 offensive plays that are unstoppable.

Throwing an out route or a crossing route is impossible. You could throw the out as your WR breaks out and the defender is still back peddling yet he still cuts in front and makes a play before you can even switch to your WR

Sick.

The whole leading your receiver logic is flawed. Bc now if u want to throw a high pass to a WR on a post, or a back shoulder throw, guess what? It throws it 10 yards down the middle of the field.
 5 years ago '07        #178
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
fu*k I wish I had looked at more reviews before ordering this sh*t. As long as dynasty is on point though I'll be alright, I was kind of hoping RTG would improve but it doesn't sound like it.
 5 years ago '08        #179
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
Ehhh, I'm getting rid of it, but it's kinda fun. Still lots of bullsh*t but it'll keep me straight til Madden.
 5 years ago '11        #180
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
year 4 of my UCLA Dynasty

we bout to take our Cali
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy