NCAA Football 13 Official Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
I'm passing and waiting for Madden after this thread
 07-15-2012, 08:30 AM         #102
JustTheFacts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #103
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
 wjcorner said:

Same here,I just copped mlb the show 12 to hold me over until
madden drops.
 5 years ago '11        #104
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 JustTheFacts said:
Them n*ggas you were playing were trashhhhhh lol
 5 years ago '07        #105
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 JackMeHoff said:
Anyone else notice that Zone Defense is flawed?

I'm playing cover 2 and dudes are k!lling me with Screens.
are you running cover 2 man? the only thing that stops screens in the game is man coverage period. I hate that I can't dive for sh*t in this game

wjcorner said:
the sh*t probably won't be any better but like an idiot ill be getting it too.
 5 years ago '07        #106
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,136 | Props total: 4566 4566
Have the rosters came out from os that all you guys were talking bout? I just copped today but I don't wanna start my dynasty until I have the roster update
 5 years ago '09        #107
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,897 | Props total: 13994 13994
HillihGoesHam

That's the guys name, I'm a.ssuming you know the rest. Ps3
 5 years ago '04        #108
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
People are having freezing issues? I have yet to have anything freeze on me. I am playing dynasty with some rosters I found online while I wait for the OS ones to drop. They are the slowest motherfu*kers in the world
 5 years ago '04        #109
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Whats good with a 360 Online Dynasty?
 07-15-2012, 09:00 PM         #110
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
User strafing and defense is so flawed...I was playing WVU and had a SURE interception (or at least batted ball) and strafed to the proper point as always...went for the defensive move and he did NOTHING...let the ball go over his head and the WR caught it just behind my CB and scored

Other than the defense the game is cool...heavily HEAVILY steered to offensive dominance even on Heisman with custom sliders
lol same thing happened to me. I hate depending on the CPU for everything but that's the only way to play defense on this broken game.

Right now I'm just sticking to Road To Glory and I just got cheated out of my Heisman trophy.

I'm the best QB in the league and they gave it to some bum. My completion percentage is 73 and the closest one to that is 69.
 5 years ago '05        #111
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 JackMeHoff said:
lol same thing happened to me. I hate depending on the CPU for everything but that's the only way to play defense on this broken game.

Right now I'm just sticking to Road To Glory and I just got cheated out of my Heisman trophy.

I'm the best QB in the league and they gave it to some bum. My completion percentage is 73 and the closest one to that is 69.
Yoooo fam me too. That sh*t had me pissed. I was a freshman (could be a reason) QB playing at UMass putting up monster numbers (Broke all the school and NCAA records in my first year) and was #1 in the Heisman ranks all the way till they actually gave the fu*king trophy out and I didn't win it but got every other award a QB could get. Had me fu*king heated. Going for it now in my Sophomore year but if I get cheated I'm done with RTG.
 07-16-2012, 12:05 AM         #112
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yoooo fam me too. That sh*t had me pissed. I was a freshman (could be a reason) QB playing at UMass putting up monster numbers (Broke all the school and NCAA records in my first year) and was #1 in the Heisman ranks all the way till they actually gave the fu*king trophy out and I didn't win it but got every other award a QB could get. Had me fu*king heated. Going for it now in my Sophomore year but if I get cheated I'm done with RTG.
lmaooo hahaha same sh*t brah......exactly the same. He didn't even put up better numbers than me in his bowl game.

I actually thought about that same possibility though. (being a freshman)

I chose Texas A&M and only lost one game during the season. Meanwhile, Arkansas; a team who we obliterated during the season, made it to the National Championship.

But I'm returing this game if I don't get it this year.
 07-16-2012, 12:38 AM         #113
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, I read that the Tuner messes up the game rather than helps it. I'll delete it and see if I notice better gameplay.
 5 years ago '07        #114
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
what tuner? haven't noticed any kind of prompt for a tuner update
 5 years ago '12        #115
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 ThaReapa420 said:
User strafing and defense is so flawed...I was playing WVU and had a SURE interception (or at least batted ball) and strafed to the proper point as always...went for the defensive move and he did NOTHING...let the ball go over his head and the WR caught it just behind my CB and scored

Other than the defense the game is cool...heavily HEAVILY steered to offensive dominance even on Heisman with custom sliders
Been saying this.

They better fix this sh*t fast. This is pathetic
 5 years ago '10        #116
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
why are the menus still lagged as fu*k? last time they weren't laggy was probably 2k1 for dreamcast
 5 years ago '08        #117
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12141 12141
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
this is a piece of sh*t game, i pray madden is better because i really fu*king love football

but i cant buy these games they not worth 60 beans.. i haven't bought ncaa since the boise state n*gga was on the cover and madden since 10' i rent them sh*ts and never can justify getting em' its like a slap in the face to us consumers man... pay for extra uniforms.. pay to make the game easier, pay to play online.. and now u can download the game for the same fu*king price??? it's only so u can't resell them sh*ts. and you n*ggas do that sh*t and buy the season pass too... smh
You can't justify paying $60 bones n*gga you gotta a whole year to save $60 funky a.ss bones and you renting and complaining. Wish I would rent games that I plan on playing
 5 years ago '05        #118
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,229 | Props total: 13745 13745
 Mike Nitty said:
You can't justify paying $60 bones n*gga you gotta a whole year to save $60 funky a.ss bones and you renting and complaining. Wish I would rent games that I plan on playing
so i should cop on release day and get a game that's broken?
a game where the stadium sounds don't work on ps3?
where i can't run plays from certain formations cause they get blown dead?
a game that has a supersim glitch that enables teams to win 91-10, because the defense stays in the huddle?
or maybe i should pay for the flawed defensive logic?

i would gladly pay 60 bucks on the spot for a GOOD game but im not gonna buy some EA bullsh*t off hype for no fu*king reason..I decided to rent it first and pay the difference if i liked it, but .. no i'm good it's TRASH. it's my opinion f*ggot not a fact. i didn't play last years iteration of either brand period rental or not. it is not a money thing, nobody with a job saves up 60$ you either buy or you don't.

I used to line up at midnight for madden & NCAA every year till i got tired of the lack of improvement year after year.It's not really about the money more the feeling like im getting a half a.ssed game that wasn't quality tested.

I'm glad you enjoy it though
 5 years ago '10        #119
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15629 15629
never seen so many complain over $60 smh....got mine for free tho

Anyone else having trouble on defense? Running zone against the computer is damn near pointless. I pretty much have the offensive side down, its pretty easy to pick apart the D, but its tough as sh*t on defense this year. Playing my Dynasty with Miami and I played Notre Dame last nite and couldnt stop these n*ggas for nuthin. They ran the no huddle and moved up and down the field all game. I had a few stops, but that sh*t was ridiculous. They would torch me everytime I ran zone. When they did run the ball the had the best blocks ever which sparked long gains. And to top it off their qb was out there looking like Vick, bc my computer teammates are incapable of recognizing when he was taking off. . Gonna be a while before I dominate on D like I normally do
 07-16-2012, 11:01 AM         #120
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
what tuner? haven't noticed any kind of prompt for a tuner update
if you play online then you already downloaded it. in fact, you need it to play online.

go to Settings>File Management>Tuning

and delete that sh*t. Then go play OFFLINE and see the difference.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago