most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-13-2012, 11:23 PM         #81
JustTheFacts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like every "official thread" for any game on BX is filled with a bunch of people complaining about the game. Does anybody like any game at all in the existence of games?

Anyway, I was frustrated with it for like the first day but I'm enjoying it so much more now. I think people react to video games to quickly just like to do to albums. Nothing is gonna be a classic or flop the first week it comes out. Give it time.

Still gonna wait for the OS rosters before I start dynasty. Heard RTG is all fu*ked up so I won't bother. But online is fun though I agree with those saying user pass defense is retarded. I get user picks in Madden a lot, not so much in this game. Need to learn to swat the ball more, seems more effective.

Online record started at 2-3, now I'm 25-6.

That's all I got. Cool story bro

[video - click to view]

07-13-2012, 11:28 PM         #82
D2TheRama  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone try the Hiesman challenge? Its too easy im on Heisman doing it with RG3 and its way too easy. Anyone else feel this way? Its on the hardest difficulty
 5 years ago '07        #83
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
its supposed to be easy when you are a man among boys...that's why they put that cheezy a.ss slow-motion sh*t in there
 5 years ago '07        #84
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
 roeballer said:
Where is the online dynasty on 360 at??? I'm trying to get down. Chon704 gamertag
 07-14-2012, 12:33 AM         #85
JustTheFacts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D2TheRama said:
Anyone try the Hiesman challenge? Its too easy im on Heisman doing it with RG3 and its way too easy. Anyone else feel this way? Its on the hardest difficulty
yeah I have like 60 passing TDs with Carson Palmer and I've only played 11 games. I play on Heisman and one game I had 10 passing TD's and 750 yards
 07-14-2012, 12:45 AM         #86
D2TheRama  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustTheFacts said:
yeah I have like 60 passing TDs with Carson Palmer and I've only played 11 games. I play on Heisman and one game I had 10 passing TD's and 750 yards
i dont get why its so easy.
 5 years ago '07        #87
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
RTG is sh*t if your not QB or HB, and if you're one of those positions it's not much of a challenge.

still got that cheap A.I. O-line (in RTG at least) I made a Left End (the only pos. I enjoy in RTG.) and you get pass the Tackle or Guard or both sometimes and you think you got a sack, only to have the fu*king Center turn 180° to magically shift, not even in front of me but enough to make my player stop dead in his tracks apparently.

I'll just stick to dynasty.
 5 years ago '06        #88
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
I might not even fu*k with this game, Madden is close by and I never play NCAA once Madden is out. I dont know though, kinda want something new to hold me over.
 07-14-2012, 11:13 AM         #89
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know what the fu*k is going on with USER STRAFING and USER Defense but they need to fix this sh*t asap.
 07-14-2012, 11:14 AM         #90
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
I might not even fu*k with this game, Madden is close by and I never play NCAA once Madden is out. I dont know though, kinda want something new to hold me over.
The game isn't even bad. All of my issues are with RTG. There's just so many things they could have done better (strafing, Coach's Trust system).
 5 years ago '04        #91
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Anyone wanna buy my 360 copy? I'm done with this piece of sh*t. I usually put up with NCAA just for the export features but since dumbass EA didn't have it ready in time for Madden what the fu*k is the point in even playing
 07-14-2012, 02:19 PM         #92
Graveyard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody else wish they had Ricky Williams as a player to use for Heisman Challenge? that would have been soo dope.. idk how they didn't put him on there.
 5 years ago '12        #93
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Tryin to win the championship in first year with these small teams is fun as fu*k

A damn good challenge when u schedule tough teams
 5 years ago '05        #94
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,240 | Props total: 13757 13757
how do i turn autosave off and keep it off? everytime i reload my dynasty it's on? even though i cut it off? sh*t just fu*ked me out off a 3 year winning streak in which i won back to back championships... and Heisman's..

cause the game keeps fu*king freezing
 5 years ago '12        #95
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
how do i turn autosave off and keep it off? everytime i reload my dynasty it's on? even though i cut it off? sh*t just fu*ked me out off a 3 year winning streak in which i won back to back championships... and Heisman's..

cause the game keeps fu*king freezing
If the game freezes then how'd u lose?
 5 years ago '10        #96
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15694 15694
 Kizzle504 said:
wait til the patch then decide if you like it fellas.

that's what im doing
Yea I always give a game a couple patches before I make my decisions. They def need to patch up the RTG, but my main thing was always dynasty mode and that is still dope. Just started wit Miami, 2-0 so far def loving the ability to lead receiver and locate balls away from defenders reach
 07-14-2012, 10:29 PM         #97
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone else notice that Zone Defense is flawed?

I'm playing cover 2 and dudes are k!lling me with Screens.
 5 years ago '06        #98
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
I still wish they brought back the FCS teams
 5 years ago '04        #99
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Alright I thought I saw it all, but now my sh*t keeps fu*king freezing. Installed to HD on 360. I tried to play my dynasty game three 3 times, froze on the load screen every time. Found a work around on YouTube, was able to play a full game. I blew UMass out 55-7. As soon as they're about to show the highlights the fu*kin game freezes. This sh*t is ridiculous. I've never had so many problems with one video game, EA sports included. Is there a way I can get my money back?
 07-15-2012, 12:40 AM         #100
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sending this sh*t right back to Gamefly first thing in the a.m

I'm mad that I wasted $10 on that online pass bullsh*t.

EA fails again. Don't even know if im copping madden.

And fu*k Live too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy