NCAA Football 13 Official Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 601 601
Add me 360 players...GT: TwoChainz
 07-12-2012, 05:59 PM         #62
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Coach's Trust sh*t is fu*king stupid.

I just played Wisconsin (ranked number 7) in their house. Beat them 28-7. Threw 2 TDs. Had 100 yards scrambling. Threw no picks. Had no sacks. Ended up getting player of the game. But I got tackled for a loss on an option play. And some other bullsh*t.. and my sh*t ended up negative 21 points and now I'm second string.
 07-12-2012, 07:23 PM         #63
FADEx AWAY J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Any word on roster updates for ps3
mtemple93

use that until the guys at operation sports are done. Most of the names are correct. I guess just don't use a deep dynasty till OS
 5 years ago '04        #64
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 FADEx AWAY J said:
mtemple93

use that until the guys at operation sports are done. Most of the names are correct. I guess just don't use a deep dynasty till OS
that's what i'm on too no deep dynasty until the official OS rosters are out until then i've been using MTemple93's as well it's alright until the OS rosters drop
 5 years ago '10        #65
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,832 | Props total: 5997 5997
pastapadre usually does the best job outside of OS. pretty sure his are up.
 07-12-2012, 11:02 PM         #66
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's up with the strafing on defense? dudes throwing that sh*t right at me and i can't even pick it off.

Then the User Catching is fu*king horrible. Can't even Rocket Catch or Lob it in the endzone and make your WR do a 360 turn and catch it.

This sh*t is weak.
 5 years ago '07        #67
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
because yo dumb a.ss forgot to turn the auto strafe helper off
 5 years ago '10        #68
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,832 | Props total: 5997 5997
^^^ i also dont get that sh*t though. when im playing RTG and auto strafe is turned off, how do i strafe without using that slow motion sh*t?

btw im liking this game more and more each time i play. ive decided to let some sh*t go (like the fact that defense hasnt changed since 07) and im enjoying it a lot. i like the animations they do well enough for a game without a real physics engine. and recruiting is fun as hell. should be a good game if these dudes are really down for this dynasty.
 5 years ago '10        #69
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 15674 15674
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
^^^ i also dont get that sh*t though. when im playing RTG and auto strafe is turned off, how do i strafe without using that slow motion sh*t?

btw im liking this game more and more each time i play. ive decided to let some sh*t go (like the fact that defense hasnt changed since 07) and im enjoying it a lot. i like the animations they do well enough for a game without a real physics engine. and recruiting is fun as hell. should be a good game if these dudes are really down for this dynasty.
you cant ....fk'd up my whole RTG experience (all i ever make are DB's and now i cant strafe).

gave up 2 tds last night bc my a.ss cant strafe

had 9 tackles and a FF tho
 07-13-2012, 04:01 PM         #70
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to mention... I made the defensive lineman jump offsides and hiked the ball.. so I had a free play. It was a QB run play and I ended up getting tackled for a loss and losing 20 points. BUT THE PLAY DIDN'T EVEN COUNT! And I lost points for that sh*t...... sh*t had me heated.
 5 years ago '05        #71
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
You know the worst thing about this game that really pisses me off is the fu*king super defensive linemen. These mothers are the quickest most agile motherfu*kers I have ever seen play. I wouldn't even mind it if it was a couple of the top teams that actually had those players but all the teams have them.
 5 years ago '08        #72
Foolish 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 185 185
waitin on mine in da mail, but damm.. Yall makin me regret buyin this sh*t!
 5 years ago '05        #73
space
space
Man this game is whack as fu*k. I'm done after my Sophmore year in RTG. Sick of the coach taking me out everytime I'm on fu*king fire. Had 450 yds going into the 3rd quarter trying to break the NCAA single game record and the f*ggot takes me out. sh*ts whack as fu*k and should be a choice.
 5 years ago '12        #74
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Foolish said:
waitin on mine in da mail, but damm.. Yall makin me regret buyin this sh*t!
Honestly. It's too early to say. I am kinda regretting it.

But. Haven't dug into RTG or Dynasty.
 5 years ago '07        #75
roeballer 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 4 4
Where is the online dynasty on 360 at??? I'm trying to get down. Chon704 gamertag
 5 years ago '04        #76
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Coach's trust in this game is fu*ked up. EA swindled another fu*kin $60 out of me because that's my favorite mode, and with the coach's trust fu*ked up (getting demoted to 2nd and third string for one fu*kin pick or sack) I'm just going to play until Madden comes out and this is going right on eBay
 5 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Coach's trust in this game is fu*ked up. EA swindled another fu*kin $60 out of me because that's my favorite mode, and with the coach's trust fu*ked up (getting demoted to 2nd and third string for one fu*kin pick or sack) I'm just going to play until Madden comes out and this is going right on eBay
Thats why I went to UMass instead of BC. Straight to the top Took me like 9-10 games to become Team Legend and break all their records.
 5 years ago '08        #78
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
wait til the patch then decide if you like it fellas.

that's what im doing
 5 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 Kizzle504 said:
wait til the patch then decide if you like it fellas.

that's what im doing
Not a bad game it's just alot of dumb sh*t that's still in from last year that should of been fixed.
 5 years ago '04        #80
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
I'm fu*kin done. I was up to 195 ready to challenge the 1st string. The very last rep of practice I can't find no one open so I try and get out the pocket (can't just throw it out because that'd be intentional grounding). Linemen kept moving in my fu*kin way and I couldn't make my way out. One lineman ended up getting pushed to the ground and a defender had a free shot at me. Sack = -40, fumble = -90, yards lost = -20. Bye.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now