Kevin Hart X-mad card
48 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Ego is a clown. NCAA been sh*tting on Madden for 3 years strong now. NCAA is taking the NHL approach they found the engine they liked and make the necessary adjustments each year until they get it perfect. Unlike Madden coming out with a new engine every year. They should have stuck with the Madden 10 one and built on it but now they have completely ruined the game. They have no clue what they are doing over there.

I won't be copping though. I hate NCAA's momentum system. They try to make every game close like a real college game. If the other person is complete a.ss, I should spank that a.ss. And not have to battle it out because I get all the stupid fumbles or interceptions.
Madden hasn't come out with a new engine every year. The most drastic change was from 08 to 09. From then they tweaked the engine. Locomotion wasn't a new engine, it was a new element to the existing 09 engine. And they haven't made any "necessary" adjustments. The running and tackling are still garbage, offensive line AI is dumb, they took out the fu*kin strafe option for fu*k's sake. Only changes they made to the engine this year were for the quarterback. That's it. Nothing more. Did I say the engine was bad, though? No. But it's not necessarily great either.

The main thing that makes me shake my head is how people say Madden is garb because it's the same every year, but when NCAA barely makes any changes it's aite, and when Madden makes changes it's still the same old tone from you fu*k boys. The engine needs work, and to say it doesn't just shows me you're a blind fool.
 5 years ago '05        #42
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Just started Road to Glory and it feels a bit easier then last year.
 5 years ago '05        #43
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
here is that info on "connected careers" along with information explaining it more

5 years ago '10        #44
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,842 | Props total: 6012 6012
sh*t is on its way to my home as we speak. had to cop for ps3 and now my origin account is giving me bullsh*t trying to add a PS3 persona.
 5 years ago '10        #45
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,174 | Props total: 15718 15718
Any word on roster updates for ps3
 07-11-2012, 04:40 PM         #46
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Any word on roster updates for ps3
PS3 lost
 5 years ago '09        #47
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
You guys are hyping this sh*t up way too much. Game feels no different than 12 as far as gameplay. And I've had many bugs. Including replays with my player being invisible and it's just a ball floating in mid air. The CPU constantly sits at the line when they're on offense and they just take the delay of game penalties. They even did it on 4th and one at like the 3 yard line. Maddens graphics sh*t on NCAA. Madden is the better game I don't know what the fu*ks wrong with you people. Madden is wayyyyy smoother. NCAA lags between plays and momentarily freezes. I play with michigan, and when denard gets hit and doesnt go don, I get frozen for like a second and can't move. Even though I'm perfectly balanced and no ones touching me. sh*t pisses me off cuz I get sacked by someone else when I could of easily got out of the way. One time, i got hit and shrugged it off, froze, and the guy that hit me had the time to get up and tackle me again. Wtf is going on, NCAA 13 is worse than 12. And why the are there no ps3 rosters? I wanna sell this sh*t so bad. And I'm a huge college footbal fan. It's my favorite sport. I wish the guys who made madden would make this sh*t too. Oh ya, they didn't fix the flying defenseman. They still jump up in the air and snatch passes 10 to 15 yards to where I'm throwing the ball. But when I'm on defense, I have to be within a yard to jump and intercept. One yard. No exaggeration. Any further away from the receiver and the ball flies right over me. Granted madden does this too. Don't say I just suck, cuz I'm a beast on d trust me. I play on heisman and always have winning seasons.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 07-11-2012 at 04:59 PM..
 07-11-2012, 04:59 PM         #48
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleofpurple said:
You guys are hyping this sh*t up way too much. Game feels no different than 12 as far as gameplay. And I've had many bugs. Including replays with my player being invisible and it's just a ball floating in mid air. The CPU constantly sits at the line when they're on offense and they just take the delay of game penalties. They even did it on 4th and one at like the 3 yard line. Maddens graphics sh*t on NCAA. Madden is the better game I don't know what the fu*ks wrong with you people. Madden is wayyyyy smoother. NCAA lags between plays and momentarily freezes. I play with michigan, and when denard gets hit and doesnt go don, I get frozen for like a second and can't move. Even though I'm perfectly balanced and no ones touching me. sh*t pisses me off cuz I get sacked by someone else when I could of easily got out of the way. One time, i got hit and shrugged it off, froze, and the guy that hit me had the time to get up and tackle me again. Wtf is going on, NCAA 13 is worse than 12. And why the are there no ps3 rosters? I wanna sell this sh*t so bad.
I've had none of those issues (besides momentary freezes.. which I'm sure will be patched soon). And I didn't play 12 to be able to compare the two. And I got my rosters since I'm on Xbox. I win.
 5 years ago '09        #49
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
Maybe its the ps3 version then? I mean, I had all of those issues happen in only two games last night.
 5 years ago '07        #50
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
my first football game in a minute, and i have to say im somewhat impressed. mainly with the pass trajectory don't know if that was added this year or whatever but I dig it.

some things bug me though

-I want my strafe button back.

-in my RTG im playing FS but for some reason he never makes a play on the ball when I press "Y" he doesn't go for a pic, or when I press "LB" he doesn't go for a swat, he just runs on the side of the receiver like a as*hole. I've tried other positions in RTG im only having a problem with FS, SS, haven't tried CB but I have feeling that won't work for me either.

Replays
-ball leaves QB hands before his throwing animation is done.
-players feet stop moving so it looks as if they're ice skating all over the place.

Last edited by JaeNice; 07-11-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #51
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 JaeNice said:
my first football game in a minute, and i have to say im somewhat impressed. mainly with the pass trajectory don't know if that was added this year or whatever but I dig it.

-in my RTG im playing FS but for some reason he never makes a play on the ball when I press "Y" he doesn't go for a pic, or when I press "LB" he doesn't go for a swat, he just runs on the side of the receiver like a as*hole. I've tried other positions in RTG im only having a problem with FS, SS, haven't tried CB but I have feeling that won't work for me either.

Replays
-players feet stop moving so it looks as if they're ice skating all over the place.
Apparently if your strafing or turbo'n your dude doesn't swat/catch

sh*t is so frustrating
 5 years ago '04        #52
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 JaeNice said:

Replays
 DoMieD said:
Apparently if your strafing or turbo'n your dude doesn't swat/catch

sh*t is so frustrating
"engine is 100x better than Madden's" yinz lost
 5 years ago '12        #53
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 e G o Maniac said:
"engine is 100x better than Madden's" yinz lost
Stop it dude. It's never been like that before. Something they will patch.
 5 years ago '10        #54
space
space
 d!ck Cheese said:
PS3 lost

You talkin to someone that went thru 3 xbox 360's in 3 yrs and finally converted to ps3, so u can miss me wit the ps3 jokes. PS3 been runnin strong since 2008

Last edited by lboog1423; 07-12-2012 at 08:33 AM..
 07-11-2012, 08:28 PM         #55
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just finished high school with my RTG player. I was a QB/SS. Got mad offers for 1st and second string from Alabama to Florida to VT to South Carolina and on and on. Ended up picking second string QB at Ohio State because I wanted pride stickers Defense was fun but that sh*t gets annoying when you can't strafe and the QB picks apart the other side of the field.

I did one practice session and was building up my Coach Trust... then I threw a pick and lost all of that sh*t
 07-12-2012, 12:07 AM         #56
JustTheFacts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PS3 Rosters are right here

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #57
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,247 | Props total: 13760 13760
this is a piece of sh*t game, i pray madden is better because i really fu*king love football

but i cant buy these games they not worth 60 beans.. i haven't bought ncaa since the boise state n*gga was on the cover and madden since 10' i rent them sh*ts and never can justify getting em' its like a slap in the face to us consumers man... pay for extra uniforms.. pay to make the game easier, pay to play online.. and now u can download the game for the same fu*king price??? it's only so u can't resell them sh*ts. and you n*ggas do that sh*t and buy the season pass too... smh
 5 years ago '10        #58
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,842 | Props total: 6012 6012
gotta say. this game is different (not as good) on ps3. always played it on xbox every year but this year all my boys with ps3's are starting a big dynasty. sh*t is just weird i dunno how to explain it.

clunky-er? i dunno. mabye its the graphics.
 5 years ago '04        #59
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
this is why

nhl>all sport games
 5 years ago '10        #60
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
gotta say. this game is different (not as good) on ps3. always played it on xbox every year but this year all my boys with ps3's are starting a big dynasty. sh*t is just weird i dunno how to explain it.

clunky-er? i dunno. mabye its the graphics.
sounds familiar. I cant play sports/FPS shooting games on big screen tvs. I only play them on my old box tv. its like the in game movement between the 2 are totally diff.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
17 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy