NCAA Football 13 Official Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 d!ck Cheese said:
That's that bullsh*t. Why would they take it out of the game? That's one of my favorite things to do is run a few dynasty seasons and import them to Madden... man.. I'm sad now
They didn't. Madden did a whole new system with "Connected Careers" and forgot about the NCAA imports.
 5 years ago '04        #22
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
IZ GONE RAIN's rosters (otherwise known as LGRosters) are good for names but earlier poster was wrong, they ain't sh*t for equipment and build. Use those to tide you over until Carson's rosters come out. Those have always been and always will be the best.
 5 years ago '07        #23
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 d!ck Cheese said:

Hold the mothafu*kin phone... are you serious?
man i didnt know this sh*t

i skipped ncaa the past 2 years and skipped madden last year

that road to glory and import use to be my sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #24
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15643 15643
 DoMieD said:
They didn't. Madden did a whole new system with "Connected Careers" and forgot about the NCAA imports.
how the hell you just forget?
 5 years ago '05        #25
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 1226 1226
no ps3 rosters yet?
 5 years ago '12        #26
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 lboog1423 said:
how the hell you just forget?
Well it wasn't "easy" to do with the Connected Careers so they said fu*k it lol
 07-10-2012, 07:29 PM         #27
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did NCAA get a new engine like Madden? Haven't played a NCAA/Madden in years but been in the mood for some NCAA lately but i don't want the same ol engine sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #28
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 IronMaiden said:
Did NCAA get a new engine like Madden? Haven't played a NCAA/Madden in years but been in the mood for some NCAA lately but i don't want the same ol engine sh*t.
NCAA engine is/was always better than Madden's..... Madden tried to hard where they just executed with NCAA
 5 years ago '04        #29
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Drug Dylan said:
NCAA engine is/was always better than Madden's..... Madden tried to hard where they just executed with NCAA
NCAA's engine was damn near identical to Madden's up until 13. You NCAA cheerleaders are so annoying. The sh*t looked softer, played a little faster (nothing Madden's speed option couldn't change) and they made the throws look more wobbly to give it that college look, but those are the only things and they are very superficial changes.

NCAA has been the same average game for years. Just like Madden. At least this year they're trying to make drastic changes with Madden. I played NCAA 13 for about 4 hours today and I'm about ready to take this sh*t back. The only thing they added new gameplay wise are the pass trajectories, the pump fake, the ability to throw receivers open, and the ability to exit PA, all of which don't add much depth to any position except the quarterback, or much depth period.

The only thing they added modes wise was Heisman Challenge which ain't sh*t but a stripped down, dumbed down Road to Glory with former Heisman winners. It's a good game, but I feel like I wasted $60 and NCAA 12 would have been fine for another year.
 5 years ago '07        #30
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 e G o Maniac said:
NCAA's engine was damn near identical to Madden's up until 13. You NCAA cheerleaders are so annoying. The sh*t looked softer, played a little faster (nothing Madden's speed option couldn't change) and they made the throws look more wobbly to give it that college look, but those are the only things and they are very superficial changes.

NCAA has been the same average game for years. Just like Madden. At least this year they're trying to make drastic changes with Madden. I played NCAA 13 for about 4 hours today and I'm about ready to take this sh*t back. The only thing they added new gameplay wise are the pass trajectories, the pump fake, the ability to throw receivers open, and the ability to exit PA, all of which don't add much depth to any position except the quarterback, or much depth period.

The only thing they added modes wise was Heisman Challenge which ain't sh*t but a stripped down, dumbed down Road to Glory with former Heisman winners. It's a good game, but I feel like I wasted $60 and NCAA 12 would have been fine for another year.
you should have paid no more than $45

Reference

5 years ago '10        #31
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
i like it so far

played 2 games as Barry Sanders on UW
 5 years ago '11        #32
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 6475 6475
Yeah I'm gonna cop when them n*ggas over at Operation Sports do they thang with the rosters/equipment
 07-10-2012, 09:17 PM         #33
Corizzimo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gonna cop this in a few days ya hurrrd
 5 years ago '10        #34
space
space
On this road to glory, I made a safety. Is there a way to turn the reaction time sh*t off bc its the same fkn button as strafe :kobewhatever2.
 07-10-2012, 09:37 PM         #35
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
On this road to glory, I made a safety. Is there a way to turn the reaction time sh*t off bc its the same fkn button as strafe :kobewhatever2.
Yeah that sh*t is stupid
 5 years ago '11        #36
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 6475 6475
 lboog1423 said:
do they throw to your side this year? That's the only position I play on RTG
 5 years ago '05        #37
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
when i play my qb be freezn n sh*t....fukkn p!ss me off
 07-11-2012, 06:50 AM         #38
JustTheFacts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #39
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,229 | Props total: 1226 1226
still no ps3 rosters.....the fu*k is goin on man ?
 5 years ago '10        #40
space
space
 Ralph Nautica said:
do they throw to your side this year? That's the only position I play on RTG
me too, Qb and Rb be too easy and you end up playing unrealistically by always calling audibles for yourself lol

Yea they throw to your side but the sh*t is dumb as fk bc u cant use the strafe button so you have to rely on auto strafe. 95% my dude turns his hips and starts running when all need him to do it strafe to get in position. You can use the reaction time button to get in position for jump balls, but that sh*t is unrealistic and too easy imo. They should have made it optional esp in Heisman mode, hopefully they will make a patch addressing this.

firehandles said:
still no ps3 rosters.....the fu*k is goin on man ?
they need to hurry up man, im not tryna start a dynasty without them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago